Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

Lovely hostel, great breakfast, 3 minutes from train statation, many facilities

WONDERFUL location. Atmosphere kind of sucked, but it was worth it to be so close to everything. Also ate tiramisu for breakfast three days in a row so that was a plus

I stayed in a 9 bunk room for 4 nights and it was very nice. At times the bathroom seemed a bit unclean, but nothing drastic and the security and locked cabinets seemed very safe. It was actually quite a nice stay, especially for the price, and the location was fantastic! A 5 minute walk from the duomo!

• 6th Mar 2015

The location is perfect and the breakfast given made me very satisfied. The hair drier I borrowed from the counter was good. I hope there is liquid soap in the bathroom. The only drawback is that the floor seems to be pounding and the lockers are shaking when people walk around. I will definitely come back again.

What a great place to stay! We got a double private room and had a great stay. Breakfast had a great selection, and staff was friendly and helpful.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »