Archi Rossi Hostel Reviews

via Faenza 94 Red, Florence, Italy

nice staffs, good location and breakfast was good :)

Had to change my reservation, no problems there. Great location with a nice garden, but lacks an indoor recreational space (I only noticed since it was raining).

I had a great time at this hostel. The facilities were exactly what I needed. The lockers that they provide you with are spacious and fit all of your stuff, unlike many hostels. They also come with a lock. Every single bed has a light and a plug beside it, which was an added plus! Breakfast is also provided, which is a big plus for travelers. I would recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Florence.

Close to train station. Great atmosphere. Basic kitchen for cooking but awesome breakfasts! Nice rooms ... it was great having two toilets as well as shower and lots of mirrors to use, big lockers, personal lights and power switch for all beds in 8 bed dorm. Loved staying here.

Great place to stay. Close to the train. Free walking tour that is actually free. AWESOME breakfast! Friendly and helpful staff. The room I was in had plenty of space for 8 beds, huge lockers, ensuite toilet / shower combined, and an additional toilet. A mirror in each bathroom plus bedroom. Personal lights and power point, plus extra switch that meant anyone could turn off the main light without getting out of bed. The wifi wasn't too bad in the room either.

Very pretty hostel, excellent atmosphere. Great location, near from the centre and train station. The best thing is breakfast, a huge buffet with a lot of things, to have the perfect brunch. The only thing was electrical appliances, they are difficult to understand the way they work, even staff don't know how to deal with them. The tour also is very good, they show you the side B from Florence.

Lovely hostel, breakfast that was included is awesome. The dinner that you can have at the hostel until 8:30 is very good and cheap. Only thing I didn't like was that my locker was not 100%, so I used my boyfrined's. His was perfect.

Great location, excellent free walking tour included with your stay. The room was clean, however they should really provide hand soap in the bathrooms. Having 6 people (or more) sharing a bathroom and washing their hands with only water is extremely unsanitary. No, bar in the hostel so atmosphere was lacking a little bit. Also, the free breakfast leaves something to be desired.

This hostel is close to everything and the free buffet was amazing!! The free walking tour also very good to get your bearings. Great hostel!!

Room and in room bathroom were both gigantic and gorgeous. Breakfast also had many delicious options to choose from. I only stayed one night and wish I had stayed here longer!

I stayed in a six bedroom female dorm. There was no soap in the bathroom, but the shower was hot. There's a convenient 1euro store nearby if you forget anything. You have to make your own beds and go downstairs for a towel. You get a section of a closet as a locker which is great. Breakfast was very sub-par: funky eggs, baked beans, other stuff I passed on, bread, coffee machine. Location is walking distance from train and wifi connection is strong.

Stay at this hostel. Free tours, breakfast, and wifi, great location, clean rooms. Definitely a worthwhile stay.

• 17th Apr 2014

Gogeous setting. But please get a kitchen! Only a microwave.

The breakfast buffet was amazing!

I really liked the place. It was a nice place that made me think about the Tuscan style for homes. The staff, well, incredibly friendly and helpful, specially this guy (I am so bad to remember names) with no hair in the reception; always in a good mood and cheerful, and really concerned about making my stay good and giving any help about information and advices. I would totally come back and recommend this place

Really close to train station, walking distance to most attractions. Breakfast buffet has huge varieties. Archi Rossi Hostel is probably one of the best hostel I have stayed so far.

Great hostel with excellent facilities, superb free breakfast, and even better FREE walking tour! I was very impressed with everything the hostel provided and the atmosphere was perfect for any traveller.

The room was a little cold, but that's the biggest issue I can bring to mind. I can definitely recommend Archi Rossi for anyone who's looking for a reasonably priced stay in Firenze.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Hungary

Like the place ... Rooms are small but it's near the train station and walking distance to nice places. the only problema is that I was able to hear the people in the next room all the time even when they where on the restroom. Also the bed had heirs all over .. And it was suppose to be clean. Breakfast would be the same always.

Maybe a little pricy, but all in all very good hostel... great location (super-close both to train/bus station and all the main attractions), nice and clean rooms... breakfast is a bit strange (among other things there's pasta lol) - but there's a lot of food and something for everyone: a big plus in an expensive city like Florence... it also has nice terrace to hangout with the other guests... I would definitely recommend it!