• House No 1384, Sinai Bagh, Near Carmel High School, Curtorim, Goa, India

Superb 3 Total Reviews
Superb 3 Total Reviews
Arco Iris Boutique Homestay Located at House No 1384, Sinai Bagh, Near Carmel High School, Curtorim, Goa.
India
Goa 403709 House No 1384, Sinai Bagh, Near Carmel High School, Curtorim
100% 3
15.2941202 74.0238189
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
20th Feb 2016

My stay at Arco Iris was probably the best place I have stayed so far in my month in South India. The house is truly beautiful and I was made to feel so welcome on arriving and encouraged to make myself at home. The room was spotless and full of books and beautiful furniture, with a wonderful view out over the garden and seasonal lake. I would really recommend staying both as the house and hosts are so wonderful, yet also as its off the beaten track in a lovely village and area to explore.