Arco Iris

9.9
Superb 134 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016

it was a very lovely stay!

• Tunisia, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2016

I was at Gran Alacant for a quick weekend trip, the location is super nice in a beautiful, calm area with a nice view over the city & a nice pool near by. Alicante was a quick bus ride away! Breakfast was good and there weren't super strict timing as when to have it -so no stress to wake up super early :D Mike made the whole stay much easier and fun, drove me from\to the airport, to the beach and helped me with instructions and tips for sightseeing,.. To keep it short, I loved my WE there!