Arco Youth Hostel A&A Reviews

C/Arc de Santa Eulalia N.1, Barcelona, Spain

Very good location! Toilets and rooms were clean, the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. The staff is very nice and helpful. Our room didn't have a lock on the inside (so we used the table :P ) and the breakfast is all right, even if it's not excellent. We enjoyed our stay and will come back in the future :)

• 18th May 2014

The coverlet is not provided, you must have your own sleeping bag or pay 2,5 EUR!!!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Hi there, thanks a lot for your words. All the information is in principal page, please read it before book again. Free WIFI, free breakfast and a very nice hostel, Regards,

I had a nice stay at Arco Youth Hostel. It's a typical backpacking hostel I would say (hippielike wall paitings included!). There's room for improvement when it comes to cleanliness, though. I found hair on my beed sheets, which wasn't very nice. But in general i liked it.Staff was nice and friendly and the kitchen facilities were all right. It had a nice and relaxed atmosphere. Good location if you want to be close to the touristic places and city centre.

It was a cheap stay, but the rooms didn't have locks on the doors and the beds were too close together. I had some guys feet in my face all night. Not to mention the showers were absolutely disgusting. Bed linens aren't included, yet a towel is? It just doesn't make sense. Breakfast is included, but is basically only an apple and a bowl of cereal.

I enjoyed my stay here. Thanks so much to Hector for all of his information! It was much appreciated.

Great little hostel although it can be somewhat difficult to find as it down a side street. However, once inside, it was a good place to stay with the facilities you need (kitchen, couches, tv, laundry, etc.) The front desk staff is very helpful as well. Would stay again.

Hello Jon, thanks a lot for your words. We hope to see you and friends in the summer! Arco Youth Hostel.

1 2 Next » last »