Arcoveggio Hotel Reviews

Via Lionello spada 27, Bologna, Italy

If you really want to enjoy Bologna, I advise staying far away from the hotel Arcoveggio. Located in a very far suburb neighborhood from the downtown district, it is not the ideal hotel for a weekend excursion. Staff was poor and very uncooperative with a predicament we found ourselves in. However, still charged me for my nights stay even though I couldn't check in. They have a 2 day cancellation policy. Cancel while you still can!

• 22nd Aug 2015

The hotel is new and clean and it's a good value for money. Our room was air conditioned which helped a lot in that weather. You get your towels and you can have breakfast for additional 5 euro. The only disadvantage is that it's not so close to the city center, it's about 15 minutes walking from the train station, so about 30 or more minutes walking from the center.

Room suited our needs perfectly, only downside was that it smelt of cigarette smoke when you walked in, however otherwise clean. Air conditioning provided as well as towels and linen. Our room had a balcony which was lovely. Bit of a treck from the centre first time as we were tired from our 6am flight and were a bit oblivious of the public transport. After finding our way, not too far from the city centre (mile). Very close to a supermarket and plenty of takeaways.

A simple but good hotel. I would not say their location is their best asset but at least there is a bus stop really near.