Arctic Adventure Hostel Reviews

337 W 33rd Ave, Anchorage, USA

We only stayed there a few hours, because we needed some accomodation close to the airport. Staff was very helpul in helping us find a restaurant nearby and making a reservation for a taxito the airport. It duly arrived at 4 AM !

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We appreciate it.

When we raised concerns about the easily accessible windows in all of the rooms not locking (or even closing properly) the owner did not think this was a problem. Otherwise he was very pleasant and helpful and the facilities were very good. If you're worried about security look elsewhere, but if you're not worried it might be your best option in Anchorage.

Nice place, very clean and confortable. You would have to walk a little bit to downtown (about 20min walking), but its a good deal for the price. Staff is really good, always looking for guests well being and helped us a lot with directions and tips. Its kind of close to Walmart (5-10 min), which makes a good combination with the nice kitchen the hostel has.

• 10th Jun 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you enjoyed your stay!

Comfortable and very clean hostel. The private double was good value for money compared to the rest of Anchorage. It's pretty far from downtown (34th street, compared to 1st-8th streets having most of the action), but there are some good eating options within walking distance. There wasn't much going on there when we stayed. It's a good place to sleep for the night, but I wouldn't recommend it as a place to meet others and hang out. I would stay again if in need of a bed.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We really do appreciate it. Wishing you well in your future travels!

The hostel was by far one of the cleanest I've ever stayed at. The management was just awesome. She was very courteous and answered all of my questions. I will definitely return when I come back. It was very clean and within walking distance to walmart and some food places. Again she was just amazing and probably one of the best managers I've ever had to deal with. She made my stay perfect. Oh and if you stay here remember to take your shoes off when you walk in. Rules of the house.

• 29th May 2015
  • panama777
  • Panama

Thank you so much for such kind words! Hope to see you again soon.