Arctic Adventure Hostel Reviews

337 W 33rd Ave, Anchorage, USA

Staffs are kind of rude.

Grumpy Staff

• 16th Aug 2013

enjoyed my stay immensely. clean and comfortable. am favorably impressed with kitchen. large and nice to cook in, although most people are just passing through. my advice is to stay in anchorage more than a night. it's a pleasant city if you explore it.

Is not our fault if you don't like your job. It's was so awful to get some information, just ask them something you will understand, on the top of that, I got bite by bugs in my bed.

• 20th Jul 2013

This was a very friendly and value oriented place. Being a little bit of a clean freak myself, I really appreciated how everything was kept so tidy, especially the bathroom! Joseph, the owner, and Tiffany, his helper, were great. They were both easy to talk to, and I had interesting conversations with each of them. They offered much helpful advice, including letting me know that there was a Wal-Mart nearby, which helped me save some cash.

• 21st Jun 2013

Very friendly hostess, Tiffany, and host/owner, Joe. They set me straight on seeing "bears" in the region of Anchorage. The place is clean, large, plenty of room to move around. Beds are comfy, and in double rooms there is a TV. There is plenty of information on what to see and do. They have loads of pamphlets and magazines on deciding where to go. I would recommend to fly into Anchorage and rent a car and just enjoy this magnificent place on earth.

The workers were very nice and helpful. The location is very convenient. It's not fancy, but the hostel is clean and offers all that you need. The guests were friendly. It was nice to meet people from so many different places.

• 7th May 2013