Arcu Te Pratu Reviews

Piazzetta Arco di Prato, 9, Lecce, Italy

The owners were extremely welcoming. You do need to be precise about arrival time as they do not live on site.

• 26th Sep 2014

There was nobody there when we arrived, even though it was at the time specified on the confirmation. (I later found they had emailed to know when we were coming). We asked that beds could be separated (I was travelling with my sister) but when we returned the following evening, nobody had been in and we had to phone to get someone to come. Nobody came the next day either. I don't mind making my own bed, but most b and bs do service the rooms. However, he was friendly and apologetic.

• 14th Sep 2014