Arden House Coogee Reviews

302 Arden Street Coogee, Sydney, Australia

We really loved our stay at Arden house!! I want to especially thank Dave for making us feel very warmly welcomed. :-) Excellent facilities, especially in the kitchen with its containers for every room in the fridge and cupboard! Everything was very clean and well managed, and the staff in general was really pleasant. Whole place had a lovely atmosphere and I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys peace and quiet.The only little downside was loud traffic noises because of poor soundproofing.

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Finland

Fantastic guesthouse, me and my friend enjoyed our stay very much! Dave was very warm and friendly and the guesthouse was way beyond our expectations. The location of the guesthouse was the best too as it was near everything, especially the beach!

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Singapore

The rooms are small and furniture is old, but in general the accomodation is good.

I enjoyed staying at Arden House, It was quiet and friendly, staff helpful, the place clean, showers hot & strong and the price reasonable. The kitchen good and food storage great. All in all a good place to stay.

• 20th Aug 2015