Ardwick House Reviews

31 York Street, Blackpool, Blackpool, England

The landlord was so kind really when we met each other. He always smile while I was staying there. The location was good near the central pier. It was check out day, I had to wait to get on my coach until 6 p.m. Therefore I should stay somewhere by that time. Landlord's wife served me a milk tea and told me "you can stay here". I was so impressed. Thank you so much!! However, I felt a little bit of cold in my room when I was sleeping. I am sorry that excluding a breakfast.

Staff was really nice and facilities were good

ardwick house is a great place to stay friendly staff breakfast was awsume recomend to stay again

• 7th Aug 2014

Very cheap for a private room! Rather close to the train station and to the piers. The staff was nice and the room was cozy with comfortble beds, although the facilites were smoke-friendly so I wouldn't recommend it if you are sensitive or allergic. Over all I am really happy with my stay here. I did not expect much for that price.

View all Blackpool Bed and Breakfasts