Ardwick House Reviews

31 York Street, Blackpool, Blackpool, England

Very cheap for a private room! Rather close to the train station and to the piers. The staff was nice and the room was cozy with comfortble beds, although the facilites were smoke-friendly so I wouldn't recommend it if you are sensitive or allergic. Over all I am really happy with my stay here. I did not expect much for that price.

The place was decent and clean to stay in. The owners were very friendly and also let us keep our heavy luggage after the check out time. The location was ok.

• 12th Jun 2014