Ardwick House

Very Good 31 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 31 Total Reviews

1st Dec 2016

Really loved this place. There was a little bit of confusion about checking in because I went during the off season and it isn't staffed full time. But the place was clean and comfy. The owner was super nice and accommodating. Amazing location. I would definitely stay again if I'm down in Blackpool.

12th Oct 2016

This is an old fashioned place, but that's no bad thing. The proprietor was lovely, and really made a point of welcoming guests. The location is pretty good, just a little of the main promenade near the central pier. The rooms are clean and the showers are very good.

2nd Oct 2016

I think it was a very nice experience as the room was quiet and well equipped despite being narrow. The WiFi was perfect and the bathroom was clean and I was feeling secure. I think if I come again to Blackpool, I will choose Ardwick hostel