Ardwick House Reviews

31 York Street, Blackpool, Blackpool, England

The landlord was so kind really when we met each other. He always smile while I was staying there. The location was good near the central pier. It was check out day, I had to wait to get on my coach until 6 p.m. Therefore I should stay somewhere by that time. Landlord's wife served me a milk tea and told me "you can stay here". I was so impressed. Thank you so much!! However, I felt a little bit of cold in my room when I was sleeping. I am sorry that excluding a breakfast.

Staff was really nice and facilities were good

ardwick house is a great place to stay friendly staff breakfast was awsume recomend to stay again

• 7th Aug 2014

Very cheap for a private room! Rather close to the train station and to the piers. The staff was nice and the room was cozy with comfortble beds, although the facilites were smoke-friendly so I wouldn't recommend it if you are sensitive or allergic. Over all I am really happy with my stay here. I did not expect much for that price.

The place was decent and clean to stay in. The owners were very friendly and also let us keep our heavy luggage after the check out time. The location was ok.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • India

Good location, friendly and helpful staff

This place is really cheap so didn't expect huge amounts, but room was very dirty. So that was a bad start, then the sheets looked like they belonged from the 30s. Had a 4 night stay and not once were the sheets changed or even the rubbish emptied. Owners were ok, but only saw at breakfast, breakfast was £3 and was ok. But cereal seemed like it was off, maybe been there a while. Won't go back.

• 5th Aug 2013

Its a strange one, whilst staying i thought God this is low however looking back and knowing now what i know about blackpool for price paid it was good. Not for ramantic weekend, then is blackpool? We wanted a roof over our heads after darts

I stayed there in July and I think it's a really nice place. It has a great location, the staff was really nice and helpful and the room and bathrooms were really clean. Breakfast is not included but you can make your own breakfast since you have coffee and tea making facilities in the room. I would definetely recommend it! I really enjoy my stay here and would definetely stay here again!

The B&B are run by really lovely people who were always friendly and went out of their way to help us e.g. call Taxis, give advice etc. Our 3 bed room was very clean, a good size and had a basin. The £3 cooked breakfast was very nice. Lots of loos which was good but only one shower.

View all Blackpool Bed and Breakfasts