8.5
Fabulous 27 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 27 Total Reviews
Ardwick House Located at 31 York Street, Blackpool, Blackpool.
England
Blackpool Lancashire FY1 5AQ 31 York Street, Blackpool
85% 27
53.8105851 -3.0535876
    Rooms available

12th Oct 2016

This is an old fashioned place, but that's no bad thing. The proprietor was lovely, and really made a point of welcoming guests. The location is pretty good, just a little of the main promenade near the central pier. The rooms are clean and the showers are very good.

2nd Oct 2016

I think it was a very nice experience as the room was quiet and well equipped despite being narrow. The WiFi was perfect and the bathroom was clean and I was feeling secure. I think if I come again to Blackpool, I will choose Ardwick hostel