Aremango Guesthouse Reviews

P.O Box 3115, Avarua, Muri Lagoon Beach, Rarotonga, Cook Islands

A peaceful, well run guesthouse in a great location, with a helpful and amenable manager (and bubbly, friendly cleaner!) I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and though I was planning to stay somewhere different for my return trip to Rarotonga, I have rebooked at Aremango because I don't think I could do better for the reasonable price. Great atmosphere.

• 23rd Jan 2016

Staff was almost never there, so the feeling is a little bit like you are on your own. There is a phone you can use to call them, but we tried a couple of times and did not get them... On the last 2 days we saw them briefly, so we could pay our stay. Place is nice, and the night market nearby has some delicious cheap (really, considering the island prices) food.

View all Rarotonga Bed and Breakfasts