Fabulous 289 Total Reviews
Fabulous 289 Total Reviews
Arena Hostel Hamburg Located at Fangdieckstrasse 20, , Hamburg.
Germany
Hamburg 22547 Fangdieckstrasse 20
83% 289
53.5961343 9.9031233
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Feb 2016
7.7

it was a nice place to stay! being an Australian it was good to have friendly faces and English speaking hosts to help direct me into town and where i should go! all in all a good stay!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Dec 2015
7.1

It was a good hostel, close to the metro and a grocery store as well as having a good kitchen. The lockers were also big enough for a back pack. The rooms were spacious and had a table and chairs. The staff were ok, the person who checked me in mixed up my reservation for a friend's and gave me a map in German when I speak English, on which he did not point out many things to do. We stayed on New Year's Eve which increased the prices but overall, it was a good place to stay.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2015
8.0

The staff didn't really speak English, so anything except the payment was difficult to discuss.

• England, Couple, 25-30
19th Nov 2015

Is this really a hostel? It was more like a Boutique Hotel. Really nice, friendly staff and helpful staff. The cleanliness too was also first-rate and our room was cleaned every day. The location was alright and it was pretty easy to get into central quickly enough. Next time I book though I will try to ensure that I actually get allocated a double bed as it made it harder to cuddle my girlfriend having a metal bedframe divide between us.