Arenal Backpackers Resort Reviews

350 meters west of central park, towards volcano, La Fortuna, Costa Rica

This place is great! Staff is accommodating and the restaurant/bar they have is delicious, we really enjoyed hanging out. I would 100% go back!

• 30th Nov 2013

Only problem ... I made a mistake: I booked a room in Arenal but 'd have been Alejuela...

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

Otra vez, muchas gracias por todo y espero volver en el futuro!

• 15th Nov 2013

There is no common kitchen.

We had a great time at this hostel! The staff was very welcoming and we felt right at home! I would definitely go back again, or recommend this place to friends!

• 8th Nov 2013

Great hostel with friendly staff and great facilities. Stay in the tents, they are great. If you decide to go to the falls, don't listen to the staff and walk or cycle. - take a cab.

The staff here is super helpful and made my stay amazing. The rooms are clean, pool is sparkling, food is good and reasonably priced unlike most of the town. I highly recommend this hostel if staying in La Fortuna!

• 27th Oct 2013

I have stayed twice in the past and have had a great time twice. Clean and beautiful atmosphere. Will be there again soon.!!!

• 16th Oct 2013