Arenal Hostel Resort Reviews

100 m al Oeste de la Plaza de La Fortuna, La Fortuna, Costa Rica

This place is very good for young backpackers, great relaxing area with all hammocks etc! The people working on reception were very helpful organising tours for us and calling taxis! Nice resturants for dinner in close walking distance and also supermarket out the back! We felt very comfortable here and would reccommend it to anyone staying in Arenal!

• 7th Jul 2014

Loved this place! Excellent helpful staff, great location right around corner from bus station and central in town, an amazing ambiance with hammocks, swim-up pool, little waterfalls-- kind of a Swiss Family Robinson vibe. Perfect name, it is like a cross between a resort and a hostel-- at the hostel price. Nice little kitchen with free coffee. Clean, safe and secure. Only complaint was the beds which desperately need upgrading-- thin squeaky uncomfortable mattresses.

The best hostel we have stayed in so far in Central America. Great atmosphere and social area and large ensuite.

Possibly the nicest hostel I've used, and I've been at this a long time. If they have space, make sure you stay here!

• 30th Jun 2014

Stayed in the dorms, Clean bathrooms with plenty of place to store toiletries by sink. Bed linens were very thin, but clean. Air conditioning was a definite plus - was very helpful when trying to dry clothes . I didn't buy any tours from the front desk as they were cheaper elsewhere in town. Central location was very convenient. Would have liked it better if the Wifi signal actually worked in the dorm rooms themselves.

Amazing rooms, staff, kitchen and bar area! We loved this hostel, would reccommend to anybody. Security was great too. Located right next to a supermarket so great for cooking meals.

This hostel was amazing! I got my own dorm room to myself because it was pretty empty. It is right around the bus station so easily assessable and the hammocks and pool are great!

Had a great time. Thank you for being so helpful and so clean!

loved this hostel, the staff were fantastic and so helpful. This hostel is located in a great spot, clean and fun. Would highly recommend it to everyone! Just a tip, ask about the FREE hot springs, it is amazing!!

I've stayed here three times now and will likely go again. Lovely people, helpful staff, amazing facilities, great rooms.

I love this hostel! Swim up bar, hammocks abound, awesome staff, great rooms, and central location near the bus! This was my second time staying there and I will likely do it again!

Great place but wall by pool being concreted so pool not really usable

Cool set-up.

Rooms merit the higher price, staff friendly and helpful but try to sell own tours which are expensive.

1 2 Next » last »