Arequipay Backpackers Downtown Reviews

Pasaje O Higgins No. 224 Vallecito, Arequipa, Peru

It's an amazing place , full of services and the right atmosphere!

• 24th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Was a great friendly hostel. Staff are always cleaning and working hard.

We stayed at this beautiful house with a great garden for 3 nights. Everything is clean and there is hot water as well as thick blankets prevent you from the nighttime cold. Located just about a 5 min from the main square everything is in convenient walking distance. We enjoyed the nice and friendly atmosphere and the very helpful staff. If you wanna spend time in arequipa this hostel is the first adress to go

Loved this hostel. Very clean & very quiet, very nice staff, great atmosphere. Great deals for tours.

Location was good - less than 10 minutes to the main square. Staff were friendly, helpful and English-speaking. Booked the Colca-Canyon tour through the hostel and it was incredible. Only downside was the showers were often not hot.

Great hostel in great location, had english speaking staff which really helped with the experience. Was a little lacking in Vibe even though it had all the facillities for socialising. Would definitely recommend though as it was great value.

I had a great experience there. Staff were really kind to me. The hostel is close to the main plaza. They offer a nice breakfast and free coca tea (u will need it). Hot shower was super hot.

Excellent Hostel with warm showers and amazing staff. They even had an in-house laundry service which was an excellent treat when traveling. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Arequipa.

Staff were lovely and so helpful despite being so busy. People say its very far out but its only like 7 minute walk to square. Plenty of bath/shower rooms which was great. Night porter was rude and unhelpful but obviously wouldnt affect your stay- just feedback.

The first floor is very loud, and even with a lower rate, it was hard to deal with the noise.

Very friendly hostel with a nice atmosphere. The only downside is the location in my opinion. It is not too far from Plaza de Armas, however, as you get close to the hostel, it is much quieter. I actually got robbed on my way to the hostel in broad daylight and there were lots of locals around yet nobody helped me.

Cool hostel with big TVs and a pool table. The staff was very helpful in booking anything including bus tickets that they don't receive any commissions. Clean rooms and hot water and a convenient location.

I got to the hostel quite late and only booked one night stay. I wanted to stay longer but they were fully booked. One of the girls working there helped find and book another hostel for me which was really lovely of her. The beds were comfortable and breakfast was bread with jam and fruit. I would recommend staying here.

Great place! Tours were mostly good and the facilities at the hostel were awesome. The hostel dog is so cute and nice; greeted our group upon arrival. Only downside is that if you don't speak Spanish good luck getting there. Not only had cab drivers not heard of the hostel, not one knew the street name. Bring a map or have it preloaded on your phone! Also, some of the friendliest staff!

We had a great stay at this hostel and would recommend it. There was always someone cleaning, but the shower drains needed to be cleaned.

really good hostel withreally good facilities and entertainment. Great personnel. Huge breakfast. I highly recommend you that hostel

Awesome hostel with a good atmosphere and a nice dog you can pet! Location is not too great, but the walk to the main square is only 10 minutes.

Amazing hostel, best hostel of my stay! Very cosy and all the good vibes you are looking for, and lots of places to chill in the sun.

Clean and nice staff. Not a super convienent location but not terrible either. We opted for another hostel more centrally located for a bit more money because we thought it was worth it. Fairly young crowd at this hostel.

I had a wonderful time here. The hostel is nearly perfect with excellent staff, superb cleanliness, and so many places to hangout and activities to do (including playing with the hostel dog). It's a little far away from the main plaza (6 minute walk) and the breakfast is standard bread and jam but the two kitchens are available for use and there are good restaurants nearby. Would recommend - they know what they're doing and I could stay here for a long time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3