Argo Hostel Rhodes Reviews

Kallithea Avenue, Faliraki, Rhodes, Greece

Argo is a good choice, nice place, each room has a balcony with nice view over their garden. It is near bus stop, 10 minutes walking to the sea. The room is clean and tidy. Really value for money.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Vietnam

I had a wonderful stay at the "hostel" which is really a hotel. Everything was perfect and I hope to visit again soon.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Pavlova was very welcoming and was helpful whenever questions were asked. I booked a 2 bed dorm and had the room to myself for my 2 night stay which was nice. Great location close to bus stop, beach, restaurants, bars and shops.

I had a very pleasant stay at Argo Hostel, it was more of a hotel, actually. The staff is friendly and helpful, it is at an excellent location in Faliraki, and you can take a bus on the main street in order to get to Rhodes and the Old Town. I highly recommend it.

The staff was great and the hotel was very nice. It's right next to the bus stop so it is easy to get to/from the old town. I only wish they had lockers in the rooms -- you have to pay 1 euro/day to use a locker in the lobby. There is a grocery store nearby and the beach within a short walk.

Argo hotel is in a great location right on bar at street where there is a lot going on a night. Faliraki beach and the bus station is a short walk away. Everything was extremely clean and they served breakfast in the morning which was pretty good for considering what you pay for the room. The only complaint I have is the front desk though everyone was nice they were not helpful with directions or on where to go. We got all out information from a bartender. Besides that I would stay here again.

The owner and the staff were extremely warm, friendly and helpful. The bus stop is 2 mins from the hotel. The rooms are clean and well maintained. I would definitely recommend it.

• 26th May 2014
  • India

A very attractive hotel at an excellent price for a hostel bed. The regular double rooms are used as hostel rooms at half the cost per person. I stayed three days and had the room alone for the entire time. The was excellent cable with channels in English, German, and Russian as well as Greek. The room had a small refrigerator. The pool was clean and pleasant with a grassy lawn. Ir is about a km from the beach with many shops, restaurants, and the is a bus stop for Rhodes/Lindos nearby.

wonderful hotel with unbeatable prices! Pavlos and his staff are simply delightful. my room was cleaned daily. bedsheets and bathrooms are super clean. great pool for hangout chilling. at night, there are quite a few bars and clubs just down the road. beach is only a few minutes walk away! breakfast was magnificient as well. all in all, a perfect stay! :)