Argo Hostel Rhodes Reviews

Kallithea Avenue, Faliraki, Rhodes, Greece

Great room, this place was very nice. Rhodes is amazing!

The owner Pavlos is an incredibly kind person, and he made us feel welcomed. That being said, he was not present when we arrived and someone who didn't speak English showed us to a room without enough beds, and we had to wait several hours for Pavlos to return to correct it. The room was quite dirty, the towels had strange stains on them, there were many mosquitoes in the room, and the walls did not isolate sound well. There was a lot to like about Argo Hostel, but a lot more that bothered me.

Could not have stayed in a better hotel, so glad we chose to stay here. The Staff who work here: Pavlos and Tony completely made our stay! They are incredibly friendly, approachable and helpful. There is a really relaxed and fun atmosphere here. The breakfast is excellent, a really good spread. Facilites such as: free bbq, microwave and utensils for lunch/dinner is a real bonus. There is a lovely reception area with comfy seats, books and some games.

• 28th Sep 2014

Need to change directions on this website as it is not opposite Luna Park. Also is definitely not a hostel it is a hotel with an average atmosphere. No kitchen facilities whatsoever as well. Not even tea making facilities. However breakfast was good, was clean and had a pool

staff very good. Good Swimming pool

Really great location and helpful staff. Really comfy beds. Positively surprised with shower gel and shampoo in the bathroom:) A great plus for air conditiong included in room rate! I had a really great time.

First thing to understand that it's not actually a hostel, it's a hotel that you can rent out individual beds. That already makes it a great deal. In my experience they weren't so busy to need to assign 2 people to rooms, so it just ended up being a cheap room. It's a very nice hotel with a pool and nice staff. Faliraki is probably the best place to be on Rhodes, since its close to beach, bars, clubs etc. and easy to get to the old city. Able to vacation the good life for cheap!

Argo is a good choice, nice place, each room has a balcony with nice view over their garden. It is near bus stop, 10 minutes walking to the sea. The room is clean and tidy. Really value for money.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Vietnam

I had a wonderful stay at the "hostel" which is really a hotel. Everything was perfect and I hope to visit again soon.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Pavlova was very welcoming and was helpful whenever questions were asked. I booked a 2 bed dorm and had the room to myself for my 2 night stay which was nice. Great location close to bus stop, beach, restaurants, bars and shops.

I had a very pleasant stay at Argo Hostel, it was more of a hotel, actually. The staff is friendly and helpful, it is at an excellent location in Faliraki, and you can take a bus on the main street in order to get to Rhodes and the Old Town. I highly recommend it.

The staff was great and the hotel was very nice. It's right next to the bus stop so it is easy to get to/from the old town. I only wish they had lockers in the rooms -- you have to pay 1 euro/day to use a locker in the lobby. There is a grocery store nearby and the beach within a short walk.