7.8
Very Good 91 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 91 Total Reviews
Argo Hostel Rhodes Located at Kallithea Avenue, Faliraki, Rhodes.
Greece
Rhodes Rhodes 85100 Kallithea Avenue, Faliraki
78% 91
36.3429570 28.1998443
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Sep 2015

Friendly staff, fantastic breakfast + great room... Many thanks!!!!

• England, Male, 41+
12th Aug 2015
6.6

A basic small hotel, would not class it as an hostel. My room was clean and had everything I needed, the only thing that let it down was the bath which was old and had been painted, which was peering off and did not look nice. Take it out and put a shower in.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2015

The bed was a little hard and the pillows were almost non-existing but overall not a bad wee place to stay and great spot close to the beach!

8th May 2015
4.3

The low-lite! I was greeted by a Non English lady who made me fork over my passport without reason. Later pavlos the manager came, said 3 nights okay that was it. An old drunk dude was the only staff around during the day, pavlos was out running errands. That night I came in and found 2 slugs crawling up my wall, went to inform the staff, but again no one around. Next morning I left my power card in and returned to find it missing. The cleaners had taken it, pavlos tried to charge me, so I left!