Arica Surf House Reviews

O'Higgins 661, Arica, Chile

I don't no about the Hostel because our room was double booked. But the stuff had ready booked a Hotel for us. It was a good place and for one night it wasn't a problem for us. And so the Stuff was realy nice and was wie can see in the entrance room was realy nice to.

Expensive but good... but still EXPENSIVE

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great, chilled-out atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, big and clean spaces (common spaces, kitchen). Breakfast is also awesome. The only small downside is that the girls' bathroom is a bit small (only 2 showers and one toilet) which makes it a bit crowded sometimes.

Good breakfast, friendly staff. clean, huge dorm with single beds excellent. if you want to surf come to this hostel they can hook you up with all the gear. Kitchen was nice, lots of room in common area. Overall would highly recommend.

Loved my stay in Arica! I was there mainly for surfing so I met other people with the same goal, and we went to the beach together! The staff is always there to help you and Kurt is a great and crazy guy, he will always make you laugh and tell you everything you wanna know about the waves! About the breakfast, it's just the best one in South America... So don't miss it otherwise you are gonna cry!!

The staff at this hostel incredible! The owner is so stoked on life and the breakdast is fantastic! Even if the swell is okay he pumps you up to get there and give it shot!!! Amazing hostel with amazing people running it!!!!

A great place to call home temporarily. Thanks everyone! Very relaxed and chilled. Forgot to ask why my airport pickup was not there but took a collectivo and it was all good.