Aristoteles Hotel Reviews

15 Aharnon str.Vathi sq, Athens, Greece

Nice enough place (though there was a used bandaid in my shower drain) with pretty thing walls. Staff were nice, free breakfast was fine. The neighbourhood is pretty sketchy - I got pickpocketed in the Omonia station. Be smarter than me and hide your wallet/use a money belt. The police officer I reported to told me it was all too common in the neighbourhood.

Lovely staff that were really helpful with taxi bookings and helping with where things were. Bit of a dodgy location but very close to omonia square so we didn't really mind.

Very good value for money.

Thank you for your review and comments. Hope to see you again at the Aristoteles hotel.

Nice staff! Without any problem or add. money they give me a room - although I was at 10 AM, not 1 PM . Besides that - full breakfast.