Aristoteles Hotel Reviews

15 Aharnon str.Vathi sq, Athens, Greece

Positive: Wifi available in all floors (there are 6 or 7 floors). Very nice breakfast. Negative: Air conditioner did not work properly so the room was very very hot. Also, room smelled like cigarretes. Poor staff: they were not receptive at all.

Poor location overall, situated in the middle of a Middle Eastern Muslim community. Not close to good restaurants. Value for money was what I expected.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This is a good hostel with friendly and polite staff. The location is less than great, it's in downtown Athens but in a very working part of it, about 1.5km away from the historic center. The hostel is safe but the location is not somewhere where you would stroll around after dark.

My friend and I stayed here for two nights. Overall, it was your typical hotel, no shockers -- negative or positive. The only thing is that wi-fi connection, at least on the first floor, was pretty shoddy.

Hotel not a hostel! Nice and clean but very hard to find!! And not very close to a metro station. Other than that no complaints

Excellent location near Omonia Square and close to the National Museum. The staff was very helpful and professional. The breakfast was quiet diversified for price of 4 EUR but it would be better if you come on it between 7 and 8.30 because later you could miss some most popular things to eat. The only one thing to consider is safety in the district. It' s ok for the groups of travelers which keep together and do not provoke bad fortune. Mieszko (Poland, Age 28)

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Loved this hotel! Fantastic value for money with a significant breakfast and decent rooms. WIFI was tricky to connect to in the room, but really fast. Not a fantastic neighbourhood and a bit of a walk to Plaka (the old town), but definitely walkable. Staff was great. Would definitely recommend.

Really enjoyed our stay here. We didn't have many questions but the front desk staff was definitely available to help with any general inquiries about the city and getting around. The hotel was VERY clean and definitely a pleasant surprise since we weren't expecting to get such a great value for the good price we paid. Only concern is that it wasn't located in a touristy area, we wouldn't have felt safe as two girls walking around/to the station in the dark.

It is good hotel. I only didnt like the area around Amonia station, it is a little strange and you have to be careful.

Not in a nice part of the city. The stairs are very slippery(I fell down them and my whole right side was bruised). The rooms were not the cleanest. The breakfast was not very good. The lady at the desk when we checked in was very rude and not helpful. You get what you pay for I guess.

Delicious breakfast. The hotel is close to Omonia and cıty centre but the streets are a bit dangerous at night.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Pretty good for that money with quite good breakfast, neighbourhood isn't very good, though. Hotel is clean and safe.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Slovakia

Nice enough place (though there was a used bandaid in my shower drain) with pretty thing walls. Staff were nice, free breakfast was fine. The neighbourhood is pretty sketchy - I got pickpocketed in the Omonia station. Be smarter than me and hide your wallet/use a money belt. The police officer I reported to told me it was all too common in the neighbourhood.