Aristoteles Hotel Reviews

15 Aharnon str.Vathi sq, Athens, Greece

It is good hotel. I only didnt like the area around Amonia station, it is a little strange and you have to be careful.

Delicious breakfast. The hotel is close to Omonia and cıty centre but the streets are a bit dangerous at night.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Pretty good for that money with quite good breakfast, neighbourhood isn't very good, though. Hotel is clean and safe.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Slovakia

Nice enough place (though there was a used bandaid in my shower drain) with pretty thing walls. Staff were nice, free breakfast was fine. The neighbourhood is pretty sketchy - I got pickpocketed in the Omonia station. Be smarter than me and hide your wallet/use a money belt. The police officer I reported to told me it was all too common in the neighbourhood.

Lovely staff that were really helpful with taxi bookings and helping with where things were. Bit of a dodgy location but very close to omonia square so we didn't really mind.

Very good value for money.

Thank you for your review and comments. Hope to see you again at the Aristoteles hotel.