Arjori Rooms Hostal Reviews

Calle Pollo Martin 12, Salamanca, Spain

Very nice experience! I found it weird that the reception closes very early on Saturdays, and I would say it needs to be written more clearly on the hostel website, because it can constitute in some situations a factor for not choosing the hostel. In my case, however, the keys were left for me at a bar near-by and everything worked well in the end.

• 12th Jul 2014

This tiny hostel was really great.The owners are a young couple always ready to help you in your needs. The location was wonderful, 10 minutes walking to Plaza mayor, very clean.....I would recomend it for a safe trip to Salamanca...by the way, the hole city is safe to walk around even at night time...

View all Salamanca Bed and Breakfasts