Arlequino Hostel Reviews

Carrera 6 # 10 - 23, L.302, Bogota, Colombia

This place offers good value for money in the historical part of Bogota. I've stayed here twice and the beds are comfortable and the WiFi is not bad. However, it gets really cold at night so ask for more blankets if you prone to being cold (like me!) The kitchen is not fully equipped so check it before you you head to the Exito to make sure they have the utensils you need. Also, both times I was here the kitchen sink looked like it had not been cleaned in days and was really gross.