Armada Lodge Reviews

1 Elm Drive, Ennis Road, Limerick City, Limerick, Ireland

Our stay couldn't have been better, the owners were really friendly and gave us a great welcome. We went for the rugby and they showed us where to go to the Grounds and into town, recommending pubs etc. The breakfast was fantastic and the room was warm, clean and comfortable. The house was quiet, well located and overall a fantastic stay. We can't wait to go back!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I had a wonderful stay thank you very much Ken! Again that was so kind of you to drive me to town both days! Lovely! I felt good in your house, the breakfast was wonderful and was happy to have you there telling me about local stories, I love that! Thank you ever so much and hope to come back soon to Limerick and stay with you again (now I know how the door key works haha). Happy New year! xx Laura

View all Limerick Bed and Breakfasts