Armada Lodge Reviews

1 Elm Drive, Ennis Road, Limerick City, Limerick, Ireland

I arrived late, after needing a replacement tire, which used up all my available cash. I was tired and Ken (co-owner) immediately offered me tea and biscuits. For breakfast I was given a choice of regular or gluten free bread. If you request gluten free when you book, they will offer gluten free sausages (Hodgsons), as well. The room was very clean, nice and warm. They don't accept credit cards, so Ken arranged with me to pay him through money order, when I got home. Very trusting and kind.

• 7th Feb 2015

Our stay couldn't have been better, the owners were really friendly and gave us a great welcome. We went for the rugby and they showed us where to go to the Grounds and into town, recommending pubs etc. The breakfast was fantastic and the room was warm, clean and comfortable. The house was quiet, well located and overall a fantastic stay. We can't wait to go back!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We arrived to the Armada Lodge about 10 PM. We were there for 5 days. We have clean and nice furnished room, with very comfortable double bed. Irish breakfasts were very tasty. The owners were very friendly, kind and helpfull. They gave us many advices and usefull information about Ireland. We hope we will be back soon:)

• 21st Jan 2015
  • Poland

I had a wonderful stay thank you very much Ken! Again that was so kind of you to drive me to town both days! Lovely! I felt good in your house, the breakfast was wonderful and was happy to have you there telling me about local stories, I love that! Thank you ever so much and hope to come back soon to Limerick and stay with you again (now I know how the door key works haha). Happy New year! xx Laura

View all Limerick Bed and Breakfasts