Arnies Backpackers

8.1
Fabulous 460 Total Reviews

16th Jan 2017
8.0

Excellent stay. Staff were very friendly. Place was clean and comfortable.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Oct 2016
6.9

Arnies is a small, 23 bed hostel. Not overly social and no events or tours organised. Big kitchen and nice common room/lounge area. Location is about 20 minutes walk to the city centre and 40 minutes to the Titanic Quarter. Close to other hostels. Only one major criticism - the door to the 8 bed dorm did not have a lock and no lockers were provided.

• Roguetrooper
  • England, Male, 41+
26th Sep 2016

What can I say, it's like staying at your grannies house. Warm and welcoming. Greeted by Arnie, sat down and chatted with a cup of tea and his beautiful Jack Russel on my knee. Such a great start to my stay. Been here before and nothing has changed its superb. It was made even better by lovely guests who were great fun in the evening then swopping traveling takes over breakfast. I'd rush back here. Overall, relaxed, safe, warm and friendly. Keep it up Arnie.

11th Sep 2016

We have closets larger than our room at Arnie's! Lol A row of hooks on the wall would help greatly. Arnie's and staff are A1. Great service and kindness.

• Spain, Male, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

I liked everything else, the staff was great they wait for me until late at night. Atmosphere was very friendly and even as a solo traveller was very easy to meet people there. I highly recommend that hostel

25th Aug 2016
7.7

Arnie was a great host. As others have mentioned, he welcomed me by asking if I wanted something to drink, which was really nice. It's a small and cozy place, and for the price, it's a great deal. I can't remember if the rooms didn't have places to lock my bag up, or if the space was just taken, but in a 4-person room, I had no where to lock up my stuff. Facilities were fine and clean.