Arnies Backpackers Reviews

63 Fitzwilliam Street (opposite Queens University), Belfast, Northern Ireland

I had a great stay at Arnie's. The place was comfortable, I got some great tips for places to visit, the kitchen and toilets were clean and well equipped, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this place if you're coming to Belfast.

Very nice people working in the Hostel. Sadly, the showers were simply bad and I got a lot better facilities for less money.

Good hostel : nice staff (they helped us to organise our weekend), good breakfast but bed uncomfortable.

• 18th Apr 2015

Coco the dog is awesome!

I just love this hostel! It was like a family atmosphere in there with a lot of people around and so close to the town. The owner also gave us some advices where to eat and it was just so nice to stay in here. Thanks a lot for everything to the staff :)