Arnies Backpackers Reviews

63 Fitzwilliam Street (opposite Queens University), Belfast, Northern Ireland

Good hostel : nice staff (they helped us to organise our weekend), good breakfast but bed uncomfortable.

• 18th Apr 2015

I just love this hostel! It was like a family atmosphere in there with a lot of people around and so close to the town. The owner also gave us some advices where to eat and it was just so nice to stay in here. Thanks a lot for everything to the staff :)

A characterful venue, with real lit fires - which at this time of year, the place needs as it was nippy! Well run and maintained, though a small number of guests made it easy.

I was on a month-long trip throughout the UK and Germany, and Arnie's was easily my favourite hostel. Arnie himself is a great dude who likes to talk and get to know his guests, ditto for the staff members. The front room has a guitar and piano which really helps for creating connections between guests. Plus, they've got a dog walking around, which you can't really beat. I felt so welcomed during my stay there, and would recommend it to anyone travelling in Belfast. Thanks Arnie!