Arnies Backpackers Reviews

63 Fitzwilliam Street (opposite Queens University), Belfast, Northern Ireland

I was on a month-long trip throughout the UK and Germany, and Arnie's was easily my favourite hostel. Arnie himself is a great dude who likes to talk and get to know his guests, ditto for the staff members. The front room has a guitar and piano which really helps for creating connections between guests. Plus, they've got a dog walking around, which you can't really beat. I felt so welcomed during my stay there, and would recommend it to anyone travelling in Belfast. Thanks Arnie!

Was my 1st hostel experience. I wasn't sure what to expect but i was pleasantly surprised. The staff were more than helpful with planning things to do and places to go. Very cosy and laid-back environment. Should I ever return to Belfast i'll be paying these guys a visit

• 19th Aug 2014

Had a wonderful stay.

Super friendly staff and a great place to rest your head for a few nights. Quiet area, but draws a good crowd. Such a chilled vibe. Would definitely visit Arnie's again.