Arnies Backpackers Reviews

63 Fitzwilliam Street (opposite Queens University), Belfast, Northern Ireland

Really cool hostel, the staff were very friendly and accommodating :)

• 27th Nov 2015

It is the second time I have stayed at arnies backpackers and it is great, it is in a good location, the rooms are clean and it has a good vibe about it, would definitely recommend and will stay again in the future.

Staffs are very good and helpful. Public transport is not very easy, but I think it's problem of the city. Kitchen stuffs are OK, but shower and toilet has trouble sometimes.

This was the first hostel I've ever stayed at so I wanted to wait a while before writing a review, but after staying in several more, Arnies was by far the worst. Not that it was terrible, just not up to par with other European hostels. Only one level of bathrooms, shower next to kitchen (which was a little awkward), and they put a very sketchy guest in our dorm who made everyone extremely uncomfortable. But, on the plus side, the location was great!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Spain

I had a great stay at Arnie's. The place was comfortable, I got some great tips for places to visit, the kitchen and toilets were clean and well equipped, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this place if you're coming to Belfast.