Arnies Backpackers Reviews

63 Fitzwilliam Street (opposite Queens University), Belfast, Northern Ireland

Staffs are very good and helpful. Public transport is not very easy, but I think it's problem of the city. Kitchen stuffs are OK, but shower and toilet has trouble sometimes.

This was the first hostel I've ever stayed at so I wanted to wait a while before writing a review, but after staying in several more, Arnies was by far the worst. Not that it was terrible, just not up to par with other European hostels. Only one level of bathrooms, shower next to kitchen (which was a little awkward), and they put a very sketchy guest in our dorm who made everyone extremely uncomfortable. But, on the plus side, the location was great!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Spain

I had a great stay at Arnie's. The place was comfortable, I got some great tips for places to visit, the kitchen and toilets were clean and well equipped, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this place if you're coming to Belfast.

Very nice people working in the Hostel. Sadly, the showers were simply bad and I got a lot better facilities for less money.

Good hostel : nice staff (they helped us to organise our weekend), good breakfast but bed uncomfortable.

• 18th Apr 2015

Coco the dog is awesome!