Arnies Backpackers Reviews

63 Fitzwilliam Street (opposite Queens University), Belfast, Northern Ireland

I had a great stay at Arnie's. The place was comfortable, I got some great tips for places to visit, the kitchen and toilets were clean and well equipped, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this place if you're coming to Belfast.

Very nice people working in the Hostel. Sadly, the showers were simply bad and I got a lot better facilities for less money.

Good hostel : nice staff (they helped us to organise our weekend), good breakfast but bed uncomfortable.

• 18th Apr 2015

Coco the dog is awesome!

I just love this hostel! It was like a family atmosphere in there with a lot of people around and so close to the town. The owner also gave us some advices where to eat and it was just so nice to stay in here. Thanks a lot for everything to the staff :)

A characterful venue, with real lit fires - which at this time of year, the place needs as it was nippy! Well run and maintained, though a small number of guests made it easy.

I was on a month-long trip throughout the UK and Germany, and Arnie's was easily my favourite hostel. Arnie himself is a great dude who likes to talk and get to know his guests, ditto for the staff members. The front room has a guitar and piano which really helps for creating connections between guests. Plus, they've got a dog walking around, which you can't really beat. I felt so welcomed during my stay there, and would recommend it to anyone travelling in Belfast. Thanks Arnie!

Was my 1st hostel experience. I wasn't sure what to expect but i was pleasantly surprised. The staff were more than helpful with planning things to do and places to go. Very cosy and laid-back environment. Should I ever return to Belfast i'll be paying these guys a visit

• 19th Aug 2014

Had a wonderful stay.

Super friendly staff and a great place to rest your head for a few nights. Quiet area, but draws a good crowd. Such a chilled vibe. Would definitely visit Arnie's again.

Not so clean (i'm not sure the sheets have been washed before our arrival), The beds make a lot of noise (really dificult to sleep). There's not enough space in the room difficult to get in some beds. Atough the staff was nice to us maybe a little bit too unwanted advices tought,

nice hostel

Ella, Erin and Magda were great hosts.

Don't expect a big breakfast. I didnt't really like the hostel.

1) The bed was uncomfortable and very noisy, so when anyone in the room got up to go to toilett, all others were awake afterwards. 2) We booked a 4-bed room, and were placed as a couple in a double bed, together with 3 other people in the room. Thats not the definition of a 4-bed room. 3) Showers and toilets weren't clean, as well as the dishes in the kitchen (only cold water for cleaning the dishes).

• 10th Aug 2013

basic ideal for head down

Great staff ! Very kind and helpful !

Lovely neighborhood. Nice and advisable owner. Nice common rooms. Main problem is: only 2 showers for the 5 rooms, which is definetely too little. Also I had to brush teeth and get changed in the toilets.

Very helpful staff. Lots of cool places nearby.

It was very calm when I was there, bit too calm. It's not a place to party at all. The beds were very comfy though. They should put lockers in the rooms. It's a nice place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7