8.5
Fabulous 452 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 452 Total Reviews
Arnies Backpackers Located at 63 Fitzwilliam Street (opposite Queens University), , Belfast.
Northern Ireland
Belfast BT9 6AX 63 Fitzwilliam Street (opposite Queens University)
85% 452
54.5856671 -5.9384322
    Rooms available

• Roguetrooper
  • England, Male, 41+
26th Sep 2016

What can I say, it's like staying at your grannies house. Warm and welcoming. Greeted by Arnie, sat down and chatted with a cup of tea and his beautiful Jack Russel on my knee. Such a great start to my stay. Been here before and nothing has changed its superb. It was made even better by lovely guests who were great fun in the evening then swopping traveling takes over breakfast. I'd rush back here. Overall, relaxed, safe, warm and friendly. Keep it up Arnie.

11th Sep 2016

We have closets larger than our room at Arnie's! Lol A row of hooks on the wall would help greatly. Arnie's and staff are A1. Great service and kindness.

• Spain, Male, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

I liked everything else, the staff was great they wait for me until late at night. Atmosphere was very friendly and even as a solo traveller was very easy to meet people there. I highly recommend that hostel

25th Aug 2016
7.7

Arnie was a great host. As others have mentioned, he welcomed me by asking if I wanted something to drink, which was really nice. It's a small and cozy place, and for the price, it's a great deal. I can't remember if the rooms didn't have places to lock my bag up, or if the space was just taken, but in a 4-person room, I had no where to lock up my stuff. Facilities were fine and clean.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

Everyone was lovely with me during my stay besides Arnie received me with a cup of coffee and cookies! The location is great because is near to Queen's University and Botanic Gardens which is a plus! Highly recommended:)

• Australia, Female, 41+
3rd Aug 2016

Very welcoming and helpful staff. Nice to have cocoa come for a pat. Great location.

• USA, Female, 41+
26th Jul 2016

If you are willing to stay in a quiet, cozy, welcoming hostel then Arnie's is the place for you & might be greeted by Arnie himself and his lovely doggie Coco. You will get a key for the front door to let you in and out as you please with no curfew. Definitely need a flashlight to punch in code for small rooms at night. It's so easy to get to from Europa Station take any bus 9a,9b,9c get off Belfast Hospital. Very convenient,safe location w/Botanical Gardens&university right around corner. 👍✔️👏

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
4th Jul 2016

Have stayed here before and would certainly stay here again! Great friendly atmosphere and a warm welcome with a cup of coffee when I arrived on a rainy Belfast afternoon. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable. Also must mention Coco the dog, who makes the hostel even more friendly. Would recommend this hostel to anyone going to Belfast.

8th Jun 2016

I had a wonderful experience at Arnie's. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and they provided a nice little breakfast in the morning. If I ever make it back to Belfast, I would definitely stay here again!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
14th May 2016

Had a wonderful stay here! Has a very homey feel with friendly staff that were super helpful planning our day. Kitchen was very well stocked and there is a nice living room to hang out with other travelers. There are limited showers and bathrooms so make sure to get up early to avoid the line up.