Around The World Backpackers Reviews

314 Barbadoes Street, Christchurch, New Zealand

I liked that this was one of the few places in all of New Zealand with unlimited free wifi. I also booked this place because the towel was included for free. But I didn't realize until late that there was no towel on my bed. I went down to the office as soon as I found out BUT IT ALREADY CLOSED 10 minutes early. Usually this would not be a big deal but I was leaving at 3 am for my long flight home. I really wanted to take a shower before I left. Very disappointed.

Thanks for your comments. We have night managers who live onsite, there is a bell to ring if you have any issues perhaps you did not see the sign at reception? Our office closes at 9pm but the staff are always available as long as its a respectable time for spare towels more free wifi etc.

1 2 Next » last »