Arpacay Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Nerudova street 40, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was alright. The building itself was gorgeous and the staff were SUPER helpful! The only thing that really bothered me was that the cleaning lady would glare at me if I wanted tea in the morning. Basically you couldn't enter the kitchen until after noon unless you were going to actually eat... even though I brought my own tea and only wanted hot water. But the location is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic hostel with big spacious rooms, comfortable beds, and large showers with lots of hot water! The location was very close to the castle and was accessible to the rest of the city, however it was located on a steep hill which can be a little tiring.

Great hostel in a great location, no complaints.

Absolutely LOVED this hostel! Amazing location - 1 minute walk from Prague Castle and incredible views. 5 minutes from the Charles Bridge that connects you with Prague Old Town. Loved the rooms - wooden ceilings and lots of space in the 6-bed Female Dorm. Bathrooms very clean and showers were great. No problems here! Lovely!!!

It was a bit exhausting to walk back to the hostel, the girl at the reception wasnt nice. The breakfast was just cerral and bread but the rooms are ok.

What a great place! Probably one of the most pleasant stays on my trip so far. Very cozy, authentic Czech hostel. Friendly, helpful staff. My room on the 4th floor had an amazing view, along with a really comfortable bed. You can basically throw a stone and hit the Prague Castle, also within walking distance of Charles Bridge, and though a bit of an uphill hike, Petrin Tower as well. Highly recommend it to anyone visiting Prague!

Great location, clean and quiet hostel with spacious rooms, and friendly staff. Definitely not a party hostel, but a place to get a good night's sleep.

I loved this hostel! It was clean and all of the workers were extremely friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Helpful staff on reception who showed us a great place to eat and gave us a great map full of tips. Beds had large drawer lockers underneath but still opened a fraction so push stuff well back. The rooms were a little gloomy but that was fine because you want to be out all the time anyway, brilliant location five minutes from the palace and cathedral one direction and the Charles Bridge the other way. Felt like this hostel would have good people to go on a night out with#1

Lovely room, great breakfast. Good starting point to explore the city, If you don't mind walking uphill for a while afterwards. Staff was really polite and we loved the cloister with chairs and benches. Thank you Arpacay!

Cozy hostel. Awesome vibe. I loved it! :)

• 25th Mar 2015

The hostel is right below the castle and since Prague is so small, around a 10min walk from places like Charles bridge. It was well worth the money we spent as it was so so nice. Really great- I would highly recommend it!

A really amazing hostel, €5 a night and the rooms were so well set up (it had a hammock yas), definitely recommend!

This place was fantastic. It was very clean, the rooms are spacious. It is amazingly close to the Charles Bridge and the St. Vitus Cathedral. The atmosphere is fantastic and the staff is very helpful. I had a great time here and would definitely come back here.

Bathroom could be more clean!

It's way up the slope and hard for people with luggage. And the atmosphere was not good. Lights have to be switched off at 10.....

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

The hostel was absolutely amazing. Although a bit difficult with rolling luggage to get up the hill, the location could not have been much better. I was a 5 minute walk from the palace, a 10 minute walk to the Charles Bridge and the area around the hostel felt very safe. The rooms are extremely spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable. The people staying there are great, I was traveling alone and made a lot of friends with others staying there. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

Friendly staff and a great location! You are 5 minute walk from the castle and 10 minutes from the Charles Bridge. Clean rooms and good security. We only stayed one night and I felt we got more than we paid for but the breakfast was 3 euros and not worth it.

Good location, with bars and restaurants around. Near to main Prague touristic attraction, the Prague Castle, this hostel has good atmosphere and the space in the room is relatively big and good to have some extra social experience. The only thing that I wasn't satisfied was with the kitchen usage, but it wouldn't affect all the good point that the hostel has.

I had a bad impression about this place also my friend and I could not rest well because there were too much noise during the night. Moreover, on Hostel web site was available a room with six beds but they put we in a room with 20 beds. There were many brazilians and north africans they speak so loud and don't care with another guests. The hostel also is not safe, everyone can get in every room. When I come back to Praha Definitely I won't stay that.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6