Arpacay Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Nerudova street 40, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is right below the castle and since Prague is so small, around a 10min walk from places like Charles bridge. It was well worth the money we spent as it was so so nice. Really great- I would highly recommend it!

A really amazing hostel, €5 a night and the rooms were so well set up (it had a hammock yas), definitely recommend!

This place was fantastic. It was very clean, the rooms are spacious. It is amazingly close to the Charles Bridge and the St. Vitus Cathedral. The atmosphere is fantastic and the staff is very helpful. I had a great time here and would definitely come back here.

Bathroom could be more clean!

It's way up the slope and hard for people with luggage. And the atmosphere was not good. Lights have to be switched off at 10.....

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

The hostel was absolutely amazing. Although a bit difficult with rolling luggage to get up the hill, the location could not have been much better. I was a 5 minute walk from the palace, a 10 minute walk to the Charles Bridge and the area around the hostel felt very safe. The rooms are extremely spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable. The people staying there are great, I was traveling alone and made a lot of friends with others staying there. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

Friendly staff and a great location! You are 5 minute walk from the castle and 10 minutes from the Charles Bridge. Clean rooms and good security. We only stayed one night and I felt we got more than we paid for but the breakfast was 3 euros and not worth it.

• 7th Mar 2015

Good location, with bars and restaurants around. Near to main Prague touristic attraction, the Prague Castle, this hostel has good atmosphere and the space in the room is relatively big and good to have some extra social experience. The only thing that I wasn't satisfied was with the kitchen usage, but it wouldn't affect all the good point that the hostel has.

I had a bad impression about this place also my friend and I could not rest well because there were too much noise during the night. Moreover, on Hostel web site was available a room with six beds but they put we in a room with 20 beds. There were many brazilians and north africans they speak so loud and don't care with another guests. The hostel also is not safe, everyone can get in every room. When I come back to Praha Definitely I won't stay that.

Couldn't be happier! Fantastic place, fantastic staff, fantastic everything! Would go back in a heartbeat.

• 24th Feb 2015

Very nice and comfortable, but it is not the better place if you expect to meet people.

The hostel is located very close to the castle and a 15 minutes walk to the center. I traveled with friends and we didnt spent much time at the hostel, however we found it comfortable, clean, and well located. Internet connection was strong and they provided towels and locks without extra charge but a deposit was needed. If ever going bac to Prague with friends I would stay in there again.

Poor location - very far from the Square. Rooms were gorgeous, breakfast was not free (but was cheap and pretty good) and the wifi worked super well. there's a luggage room if you need to check out earlier than you need to leave the city. nice little restaurants nearby.

I loved staying here! The staff was so nice and accommodating! The facilities were incredibly clean, and and in great shape! We loved our 16 person mixed room that we stayed in, it was really quite beautiful! Thanks for everything!

• 19th Feb 2015

Couldnt ask for more, everything was perfect, but if you are looking for a "party-hostel" this is definetely not the case.

• 17th Feb 2015

Arpacay is beautifully situated. Close to the castle, charles bridge, and basically everything that's actually downtown. Cheapest i could found, and strangely enough the quality was way higher than the price i paid for an attic room with panoramic views from every corner. strongly recommended for sure! ps: small inconvenience is the tasty breakfast you need to pay for, why? Why pay?

Lovely hostel in a beautiful location. My sister was ill and the staff were very helpful and cheerful and the dorm was pleasant and spacious for her to relax and recover in. Although the breakfast is not included, it was well worth the extra cost. I would definitely stay here again. Worth taking a taxi from the train station due to the hill approach - watch out though, as some drivers are much more expensive than others - the hostel staff helpfulyl organised us a much more reasonable return ride

Warm showers. Clean room. Nice staff. Great location many restaurants on the street and stores. Not far from airport. Great stay. Highly recommended.

• 16th Feb 2015

Everything was excellent in this hostel, and I mean everything. Rooms, beds, lockers, bathrooms, breakfast, common room, location perfect and the staff was the best I've had in a long time. I was sorry to hear they have no other hostels in other cities, but I'm definitely staying with them the next time I'm there! :D

The hostel is in a great location! Just a short walk to the Charles Bridge and easy to find! The staff were very helpful for directions too

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6