Arpacay Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Nerudova street 40, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Lovely small and quiet-ish hostel without being antisocial, lovely area with lots of nice cafes and restaurants but not close to the old town, at least a 20 minute walk. The rooms are comfortable and cosy, floors and walls are thin so can be noisy but for the price I think this is a great hostel, would definitely stay again.

Great place to stay. Walk to everything, crawl to Prague Castle if you want. Excellent value. Clean, safe, the whole deal.

• 11th Nov 2014

Good stay and very pocket friendly! Will come back 😊

The receptionist needs to smile more, exept that, everything is ok :)

Only one toilet and two shower bathroom for 16 people...but it was fine. A bit run down, but clean enough and spacious. I'm pretty sure there were bedbugs though, and that's a lot of unneeded stress about cleaning to save a couple of crowns

Dear Samantha, thank you for your words, I´m happy you were satisfied at our place. About bed bugs - we care this problem conscientiously because this is night mare of all accommodation provider. We perform a disinfestation on a regular basis twice a year. Nobody else saw them and uur cleaning ladies didn´t find any trace. But I will monitor this room and in case of infestation we will solve this problem immediately. Thank you for your warning anyway! Sincerely Yours, Michal, hostel owner

I and my girlfriend really enjoyed our stay at Arpacay, the location is really good and you can do everything by foot if you want. There's an excellent breakfast and cheap too.

Really a great hostel. I stayed in the biggest room with 9 of my friends, and it was the best setup we could have asked for. Two showers and one toilet for the 16 people in the room, which was actually the right amount considering everyone was on different schedules. Plus, even though all the beds were filled, there was room to spare, as the room itself had a lot of space for hanging out and storing stuff. Each bed comes with its own locked drawer so security was not a problem at all.

Great hostel, really clean and big rooms!

I enjoyed my stay in Arpacay Backpackers Hostel. Everything was excellent and I will recommend it to my friends and family members.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Serbia

The hostel was great, big fluffy pillows were a plus. Useful information and maps at the front, secure and clean, and great location within walking distance of all the main points. Definitely recommend.

Really nice and beautiful, very close to the castle in a nice little (and steep) street.

• 31st Oct 2014

Really solid hostel. The building has oodles of character and Mala Strana is a great part of town to explore. The staff was friendly, the hostel was clean, and the breakfast, though not free, was substantial.

The one key per room system can be annoying but it works well, no deposit for keys or lost keys, good sized lockers in each room

Arpacay Backpackers Hostel was really what made my experience in Prague. Not so much because of the hostel itself but because of the awesome group of girls I got roomed with in my 10 bed dorm. The room was very large - more than enough space for everyone. The beds were quite comfy, a light and outlet beside your bed which was nice. There were two very large wooden lockers underneath each bunk bed. Bathrooms were clean. The location was great, right by the Charles Bridge.

Arpacay is in a cute location, up a steep cobblestone hill. About 10 minutes walk from Charles Bridge which leads to the Old Town and City Centre. Beds are very comfortable and clean, bathrooms however could be a lot cleaner. Spacious rooms though not much of a social atmosphere. Worth the price

If you're looking for a comfortable bed in a really well located spot for a few euros, here's the perfect place. I was in a then bed room, huge, clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful, not super friendly though. Good breakfast, cheap restaurants on the street.The castle is about 2 min walking, Charles bridge 12 min, tram that leads you everywhere 8min. It worth to have a 48h or 72h transfer pass. Had a great time and I highly recommend this hostel.

The hostel is right next to the Prague Castle and not far from the Charles bridge. It's clean and cute. The beds are comfortable and I had a great night sleep there.

Great hostel, very close to castle. Spotlessly clean with friendly staff. Stayed in deluxe dorm with bathroom. Excellent value for money. Was quite while I was there but am sure this place had atmos when a little busier. But fully recommend - brilliant place. Ill be back!

Good hostel, a bit far from old square and main attractions, close do the castle tough.

We will turn back for SURE!!!!!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6