Arpacay Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Nerudova street 40, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Good place, lots of school groups, can be hectic at times, but good helpful staff

if you book the 4 bed for the view, be prepared for the 10 bed below to forget your existence and stay loud when you want to sleep after a long day of touring. it is a nice space though.

Had quite a nice stay at this hostel

My only complaint is that the lights in the hallways won't stay on longer.

• 4th Apr 2014

Great Hostel, I do recommend it to all :)

The hill to get to the hostel is ridiculous and then so many steps to get to the room. You can not use the kitchen between 6 am and noon.

The rooms were really nice and very clean; large lockers are provided under the bunk beds; the showers were clean and had good hot water. Disadvantages: walking up a huge cobble stoned hill to get there and then also having to lug your suitcase up 3 levels (they are in the process of building a lift though which will be great when it's complete), also, you aren't able to use the kitchen properly in the morning unless you have paid to have breakfast there, but that is only a minor issue.

large and comfortable rooms, friendly staff, very cheap for location in the center

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Very nice hostel with kind staffs and clean rooms. Also I like the fact its bathroom is equipped with hair driyers and has stable access to hot water. The hostel is located literary in front of the Castle and very close to the famous bridge. I'll definitely be back here again.

I had a great stay at this hostel, I loved how it is right around the corner from the Prague Castle. It was very clean, especially the bathroom- showers and toilets. The rooms are really spacious and comfortable beds. We met lots of other students and young people and had fun with them.

• 6th Mar 2014

It wasn´t possible to use the kitchen before 12 a.m., so we weren`t able take out our food for breakfast.

• 5th Mar 2014

Some very loud and inconsiderate people over the weekend, leaving lights on and the door open after they went to bed. Had no respect for others at all . Very dissappointing :(

AWESOME HOSTEL! One of the best I've stayed in!

• 27th Feb 2014

Had a great stay here. No real complaints. The only unfortunate thing is that the kitchen isn't available until noon, but breakfast isn't free so if you want to make your own breakfast you have to wait until 12.

There is a 24-hr reception. Arpacay Backpackers Hostel is only located 5 minutes from the Prague Castle.

Stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed it. Only splurged on breakfast once but it wasn't too bad of a price for the selection of breads, cereals, yogurts, sandwich meat, milk, teas, and coffee they have. Wifi was a bit weak in the room so I had to sit in the kitchen area. They provided our 10 bed dorm with a tea kettle and plenty of mugs as well as a mini fridge. The bathroom was clean and the beds comfortable and sturdy. I am staying here again very soon because I enjoyed it.

Very atmospheric historic location. I stayed in 12 beds dorm. It's really huge, not crowded at all. Very cosy. Ensuite bathroom with several showers.

I was surprised that Arpacay Backpackers Hostel was such a nice hostel and was located in such a great place. Stuff was helpful, room and bathroom clean and warm. but for sure the best was view from our room. When I'll go to Prague next time I'll stay in Arpacay Backpackers Hostel again.

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Poland

The hostel is located in the city center,the rooms are really clean and the staff is really friendly!

Its been the second time i stay at Aparcay and i still think is a great choice, 5 Spot, cleanliness, staff) Great hostel, not a doubt.

« first « Prev 1 2 3