ArrowRock Lodge Reviews

Rock House, Ballynary, Lough Arrow, Co. Sligo, Sligo, Ireland

It is a nice hostel. It is a little bit out of the way bit if you are looking for a relaxing place in the heart of the country side, then this place is perfect.

First one I could recommend this Hostel for his location, If you want to chill out, go walking, fishing, this place is perfect, and also if you are looking for something more cultural, there are lot of intersting things to visit and to see around .... likewise I would like to recommend this place for the warm welcome I received, (thank you "you" Craig and Marie), for the atmosphere, for the equipment complet of the kitchen, I like cooking, even more when I can cook the fishes I caught, ....