Ars Hostel & Bar Reviews

ul. Koletek 7, Krakow, Poland

beds kinda suck but other than that everything was awesome, I would stay again.

Too few shower rooms for too many guests. (Why lock up one of the three shower rooms that we could have?) Please don't wake guests up when it is only 10:20 for checking out when the check out time is actually 11:00.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

The booking system online leads to misunderstandings if one arrives after 0:00. After booking for 3rd and 4th (2 nights,between 3rd-4th and 4th-5th) I said we'd arrive at 2:00, and it was wrongly understood that we'd arrive on the 3rd at 2:00 instead of 4th at 2:00. I'm unhappy that I didn't get any call/email when they cancelled our booking and we weren't informed until we arrived. Yet, I'm really happy about how the receptionist managed the situation: he quickly found us a place to stay.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Spain

Pretty good hostel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Not much of an atmosphere though but overall a good experience.

Did not approve of having a shared toilet in the room with a door we were not allowed to lock, meaning that the contents of our bags always felt like they could be stolen. This also meant we were woken up by neighbous at various times throughout the night needing to use the toilet. Also the shower light required the whole room light to go on which woke us up when neighbours needed to shower in the night. The door to room was also incredibly thin and noise from other rooms could be heard clearly

• 16th Jun 2015