Ars Hostel & Bar Reviews

ul. Koletek 7, Krakow, Poland

Amazing staff, best hostel I've stayed in, mainly because of the fantastically communal spirit that the staff here foster, absolutely loved my stay!!

• 4th Jul 2014

I really enjoyed the time in Ars Hostel. Everything was perfect. Very helpful staff, great location (close to everywhere). Free vodka shot each night. Peanuts and snack in the room. Recommend to everybody.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Very nice hostel to stay through weekend or even one or 2 week vacation. As for me, the atmosphere is really nice, so calm and cosy inside. As for the location, that is in the very centre of the old city, literary 2 minutes from the Wawel Castle. People are alright, if you need anything they will help even at night time whenever you ask them. This is important. If you choose to stay for a while and have fun in Krakow, I do recommend this hostel. Definitely would stay there next time.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Ukraine

Arrived and due to a powercut were told we had to stay elsewhere, the other hostel they had booked us into was disgusting. Highly disappointed as I was looking forward to staying at this hostel.

Very nice staff !!!!

• 6th Jun 2014

I had a brilliant time at the hostel, however it would have been nice if I had known before my arrival that I would be relocated to another hostel for one night.

Very friendly staff, everything was really clean and cosy!

• 15th Apr 2014

We had an absolutely amazing stay at Ars Hostel when we were in Krakow! The entire staff was very hospitable the entire time and helped us out a lot! The rooms were very nice and clean and very safe also! The location is fantastic, within walking distance to the square where we spent most of our time while in Krakow! I just can't say enough about how great the staff was and the hostel in general!

• 5th Apr 2014

Such a warm welcome we got from the staff! Wodka was served with a large smile on a daily basis - something i hadn't experienced before. The location is great, everything is in walking distance, it's a neat place to stay with socializing facilities. There weren't many visitors when we were there but the staff made up for that :)) Definitely recommended!!

The staff were very nice and very helpful. They helped to book a tour to Auschwitz so all that we had to do was bring payment. The location is perfect. It's a small walk away from all the bars and from the sights in Krakow, but far enough away so it is quiet at night. Overall the stay was excellent.

• 13th Mar 2014

Wow!! My friends and I had the most amazing time!! The staff is truly there to please you and help with anything you need: travels, laundry, etc. We got to know the other residences very well also because of the relaxed and inviting atmosphere! If you come to Krakow this is the place to stay!

Thank you for "leaving a note" saying that the hostel was closed. After a very long and nerveousing trip to Krakau we arrived tired at the place where we should have stayed. In stead of a warm room and some upchearing coffee we recieved a note that said "the hostel is closed, you should go to an other hostel nearby". Maybe you could ring us up or send us an e-mail so we could look for something else, instead we stayed at the recommended hostel (on the note). And this hostel was horrible.