7.2
Very Good 1,859 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 1,859 Total Reviews
Arsenal Tavern Backpackers Located at 175 Blackstock Road, , London.
England
London N4 2JS 175 Blackstock Road
72% 1859
51.5609596 -0.0984235
    Rooms available

• France, Male, 18-24
20th Nov 2016

Katie, Laura and Shay, thank you for helping me have such a great time. You showed me how wonderful life can be. The phone is ringing, go answer the door please.

Thank you for the amazing review! We shall soon be installing an all-singing, all-dancing remote door system and so our staff will actually be able to have a conversation with you without running to the door every few minutes! We hope you can stay again soon. À bientôt

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Nov 2016

For good times think Arsenal Tavern times!

Thank you for the review! You are always welcome.

• Italy, Male, 31-40
19th Nov 2016
5.4

The rooms are quite small and crowded, the only positive aspect is the price.

• jharrison90
  • England, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Nov 2016

Very helpful and accommodating staff. We turned up very unprepared, but we were treated as people and not as just clients, and we were very well looked after.

• Costa Rica, Male, 31-40
18th Nov 2016
2.3

Worst hostel I have ever stayed, smells really bad, location is bad and the staff was rude (the 3 persons I talked to). They told me reception was open 24/7 but one night I went out and came back around 2:00am, it was freezing outside and nobody opened the door until 30 minutes later, I was really worried thinking I had to find another place in the middle of the night, I had to knock the door really hard and when the reception guy woke up he scream to me because I was knocking the door too hard.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
11th Nov 2016

Showers were great! Could benefit from individual power points and lights on each bunk

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Nov 2016
8.0

Super cool place, with awesome people, but the location was way away from the center of everything. It was a 30 min taxi or uber ride everywhere we went and it cost us 40£ per taxi to go into the city center. We could have booked a very nice hotel in the center of things for the price we spent on transportation. Great atmosphere if transportation was not a worry I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Thanks for the review. Using a taxi or Uber when the station is a 5 minute away was, er, a little bit crazy. Arsenal station is only five minutes walk away and it will get you into central London in less than 10 minutes and cost £2-3! Very happy you still had a good time!

• India, Female, 18-24
31st Oct 2016

I picked this hostel because of the cheap price and wasn't expecting much. However I ended up having a great time here. Its all set up to make it easy to meet people and they also have a separate bar that's open to the public. It does good music and has discounts for hostel guests and also sells really good pizza. They were painting the place while I stayed there.

Fantastic review! Thank you so much for the good time comments. The rooms are all freshly painted and look so much better. New mattresses are also on the way, yeah baby!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
23rd Oct 2016

Arsena is good, for a hostel. Obviously with a hostel it's never going to be 5 star but we were impressed with the room it was clean and bright, no complaints with the room, could be a little bigger but you get what you pay for. Staff were friendly and helpful

Thank you!

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Oct 2016

Good place not so clean. Excellent localization. Friendly people

Your comments on cleaning have been noted. We're happy to read you had a good stay.