Arsenal Tavern Hostel Reviews

175 Blackstock Road, London, England

really amazing place and great location, deffinately go back

• 27th Mar 2014

The worst hostel I've ever seen. Dirty, smelly, very dirty, showers, toilets, disgusting. Unfriendly staff. Please pay more and choose another hostel.

GOOD HOSTEL

Don't leave keys in the room as probably cleaners steal them for the deposit (it happened to many customers I spoke to) the same for other basic stuff like socks and tobacco. You can't also drink inside. (WHAT?!!) is it a joke?Room I was smelled like s

Good value for money. linen changed every week. Awsome big lobby. Bed could be bigger. Guys in reception are cool :) The big problem is the GUY who cleans the rooms. When you sleep makes it so loud that you wake up, do not pay attention to the customer is rude and loud!!! WTF ???

Beds were not clean, everybody was snoring very loud and I caught aids just by looking at the shower... I even got my both clipper and shaver stolen from my backpack . Really far from all the attractions. I would not go again.

• 15th Mar 2014

The staff were very unhelpful. The atmosphere was not welcoming.

Two really good nights in this hostel with my friend. The beds are a little bit too small but we slept well, people were nice, staff was okay and there is a nice common room and a nice pub just next to the hostel. The bathroom could be bigger and maybe cleaner but that was okay. We were happy after our stay there :).

incredible, horrible, dirty rooms (you can see this on some pictures on google+ --> https://plus.google.com/105018185911416395346/about?hl=de) the shower for the dorm was defect all the time and the public shower was closed on 1 day unfriendly stuff no window that can be opened in the room and the heating is running all the time You have luck when you no become ill when leaving the hostel. Please mind this hostel.

I dont like!

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Romania

Spent there one night, in a 9 bed shared room. Was very warm inside the room, with a noisy fan running all the night, not very comfortable bed, very tiny mattress. The bathroom was shared with all the floor , the shower was simply disgusting, a bunch of dirty towels on the floor and very dirty. The common room anyway is ok.

very dirty. Would not recommend!!!

There was no running water. The bathroom was filthy. There wasn't a bar. They don't accept bank card. The staff were unfriendly. No atmosphere

fantastic value for money, good vibe in the common area, the staff is always willing to assist, i will be back again!!!

1 2 3 Next » last »