Art Boutique Hostel Reviews

Revay utca 2 (2nd floor), VI.discrict, Budapest, Hungary

My experience in Art Boutique Hostel was great, excelent ubication, clean, very safe, confortable and Tamas always help to give you some useful instrucions to know the city. If I visit Budapest again, I will stay at Art Boutique Hostel again. Jose

Definitely five-stars recommended place. Unbelievable central place in Budapest and a lovely flat nicely furnished (amazing view from the delicate balcony). The host is a very nice and helpful guy, I will call him a musician as well ;). Anyway, stay here, and enjoy your trip in Budapest!!!

We enjoyed our stay and can highly recommend Art Boutique. It is a nice quiet hostel, perfect for couples or those looking for a quiet and homely atmosphere. The staff are very friendly, welcoming and helpful. We would definitely stay at Art Boutique again the next time we are in Budapest.

• 12th Apr 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Art Boutique Hostel for various reasons. The space, pc with wi-fi, the atmosphere created by our hosts. The use of the common room made us feel very much at home and not confined to a hotel bedroom! Tamas and Vera were friendly and always close at hand for information or help. Being able to communicate in English was a great advantage. Although the kitchen is limited, we had some wonderful meals using local produce mixed with Italian know-how! Thank you so much.

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Really nice little hostel. More like a shared appartment. But boy oh boy those beds are hard!

Overall I had a good experience on the hostel - Tomas/Vera were friendly and helpful, clean place, superb location (living just across the St Stephen Basilica with many cafes nearby). However, it was slightly noisy for me as the hostel was located just by the road. Might not be a perfect sleeping location for light sleepers.