Art Boutique Hostel Reviews

Revay utca 2 (2nd floor), VI.discrict, Budapest, Hungary

Lovely and sunny apartment right behind Andrassy boulevard in Budapest. Spacious rooms and due to there only being three rooms there was never a wait for the shower! Staff were wonderful, showed us where everything we would need was on the map and ordered us a taxi on departure. Would definitely stay again.

This is a really great hostel if you want a quiet stay as there are only a few double bedrooms. The staff are amazing and tell you everything you need to know about the area on arrival and even booked a taxi for us. I will definitely book this hostel again if I return to Budapest, which I hope I will!!

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

The place is great, you immediatly feel at home there. The rooms are big, you don't have to wait for the bathroom, everything is clean and the hosts give you good advice on what to do. I definitely recommand this hostel :)

Lovely very friendly hostel with lots if people to chat to and a good common room. Excellent breakfast and spacious dorm room.

Fantastic stay in Budapest! Though short, great tips from Tamas and Edit made sure we got to see some amazing things. Very helpful in all ways.

Definitely recommend this place, the rooms are spacious, the staff is great, and it's right next to St. Stephens basilica .

Staying in this hostel was an amazing experience. We were there for only one night but my boyfriend and I think it is the best hostel we've ever stayed in. The location is amazing, we could see the cathedral from our window! The hostel has tons of restaurants around and there's a fountain really close from there were people hang out and drink beer. The staff was really really nice, they gave us a map that was very helpful. The bed is súper comfortable and the kitchen is very well quipped.

really good location, right in the middle of the city, awesome view from the room!