Art Boutique Hostel Reviews

Revay utca 2 (2nd floor), VI.discrict, Budapest, Hungary

Massive room, our room had view of the Basilica.

Very nice flat converted to a small hostel. The rooms are huge and you have everything you need. The location is ideal. I'd definitely recommend it.

10 out of 10. That says it all!

We loved this hostel! It was more like a little apartment with just 3 double rooms and a shared kitchen and lounge. Amazing value for money and great location with stunning views from our window. The man who owns it is very helpful and gave us lots of good advice on things to see and do. This included touristy things but also some cool little bars etc (go to Szimpla!). Already planning a return trip!

Staff were absolutely wonderful. Just off the main road but quite a long walk from Keleti and Deli train stations. Not many people stay here so its more of a quiet hostel - just what we needed for a brief stopover. Kitchen is very small and basic.

This is a brilliant little hostel. Its a bit difficult to find, but once you do, take the super old elevator to the second floor. You'll not regret it! The hostel got only three rooms, two doubles and one three-bed dorm. The staff went out of her way to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Extremely helpfull! This is a hostel for couples, not a partyhostel!

Amazing location and a very helpful host, Tamas will give you lots of great tips for the stay depending on what you're interested in. I will definitely stay at this hostel when I visit Budapest next time!

Very confortable, cozy and quiet. Staff is great. The hostel is located right in front of the cathedral, the best location you can get...

Awesome location and view from the room window. Very comfortable and clean. Big room.

Very good hostel for a very good price! Location is perfect! It's celan and staff is friendly. I deffinitely recommend this hostel. It's hard to get such good place for this money in Budapest.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Poland

My experience in Art Boutique Hostel was great, excelent ubication, clean, very safe, confortable and Tamas always help to give you some useful instrucions to know the city. If I visit Budapest again, I will stay at Art Boutique Hostel again. Jose

Definitely five-stars recommended place. Unbelievable central place in Budapest and a lovely flat nicely furnished (amazing view from the delicate balcony). The host is a very nice and helpful guy, I will call him a musician as well ;). Anyway, stay here, and enjoy your trip in Budapest!!!

We enjoyed our stay and can highly recommend Art Boutique. It is a nice quiet hostel, perfect for couples or those looking for a quiet and homely atmosphere. The staff are very friendly, welcoming and helpful. We would definitely stay at Art Boutique again the next time we are in Budapest.

• 12th Apr 2014