Art Factory Reviews

Piedras 545, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Close to the san telmo sunday market, a lot was going on in streets around the plade. Had a very nice privat room with balcony. Scrambled egg for breakfast

The best hostel we have stayed in south america! Great building, spacious and clean room, good breakfast inc eggs, brilliant staff and excellent rooftop bar. Location also v good in walking distance to lots of bars and restaurants. 100% recommend and would def return!

One of my favorite hostels I have ever stayed in! The staff were extremely friendly, the breakfasts were great, it was always very clean, the art was awesome, great bar to hang out at, fast Internet, etc. I stayed in 4 different rooms here. All were mostly great, but avoid dorm 6 if possible, as the fan is very noisy (6-bed room, no AC, 120 pesos). Pay the extras 10 pesos for a 6-bed room with AC & much more floor space, too. I definitely recommend staying here!

• 20th Feb 2015

Beautiful building and well decorated. The rooms were clean - very comfortable bed. Can have scrambled eggs for breakfast too! Lovely terrace with and bar and hammocks. Staff not very engaging and when we arrived no one showed us around or even to our room. We overhead other guests beig told where to go in the city etc the atmosphere in the evenings was average. Staff didn't do much to get involved to ensure guests were having fun. Was quiet but maybe that's to do with guests at the time?

Best hostel I've been to in buenos aires. Would return. Great helpful staff.

A decent hostel in san telmo district. Staff were friendly and patiently answered my noob questions about buenos aires. They were also knowledgeable about a walking tour that was cancelled suggesting a different one for me to do, people from another hostel weren't similarly informed. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, which was a nice touch, but otherwise fairly standard fare. Would recommend this plac, has a good hostel vibe going.

• 18th Feb 2015

We were well treated and enjoyed our stay. Many thanks!

Very social place. Perfect to travel alone. Nice staff and clean rooms.

Great hostel, staff were really helpful and the terrace was a highlight. Get an A/C room, far too hot without

I'm in need of a manual wheelchair and traveling with a friend who is assisting me. The art factory hostel is not what you would call a wheelchair friendly location at all (i.e. many stairs, rooms and breakfast/bar on different levels). But the staff helped us in every possible way to make our stay as comfortable as possible.

• 4th Feb 2015

Overall the best hostel we've stayed in BsAs. Comfy beds, several chillout spaces good location and staff. Cons: kitchen is pretty basic and the breakfast lady wanted to leave at 11 and wouldn't let us finish our brekkie even tho the time is 8 to 11.The art at the hostel is pretty cool and the rooftop bar a winner!

1 2 Next » last »