Art Factory Reviews

Piedras 545, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Rooms range from with window and air con to without window and hot (but with fan). Cosy atmosphere in general. Kitchen quite small, not well equipped and a bit run-down. Would still recommend the hostel in general due to location and cosyness factor. Breakfast is quite nice.

Art Factory! I wanted to like you. I really did. The breakfast was okay. Wifi was fine. I liked the art everywhere, but the hostel ended up kinda just feeling like a weird labyrinth. After wandering around, I stumbled upon the nice bar room on the second floor that I didn't even know existed (?). Further, the hostel was clean.

nice hostel with very helpfull and friendly staff. but a bit grubby.

Cool hostel

This hostel is in a cool old building and the rooftop terrace is really nice. The wifi worked well in every part of the hostel, which is awesome. The only drawbacks were the extremely tiny kitchen and the fact that you can't bring alcohol in because they have a bar. Also, I have to say that the pubcrawl was a quite a rip off. They did not take us to cool bars, but rather to restaurants that were being used to host the pubcrawl and sell us outrageously priced drinks.

Overall one of the best in BsAs. I stayed also in others in San Telmo but next time I¨ll go there again!

Maybe the bathrooms can be best. Los baños pueden mejorar.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

We didn't feel comfortable, too noisy, too much people. Not our kind of hostels, it definitively suits lots of people, but not us. We also had the feeling to annoy the front desk people when we were asking for informations (that's probably the main reason why we have a bad impression of our stay). The bar people were nice though. Our room was next to the bar with no windows, not the best room to stay in. Good point and it has to highlighted: the breakfast was really good and generous.

Great hostel good prices bar and excellent chef, highly recommend the asado! The rooms were great and the roof top is a great place to spend a lazy day in the sun.

Everything was good here, just a slight lack of kitchen equipment and no place to eat at if it is raining!

1 2 Next » last »