Art Factory Reviews

Piedras 545, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The good- great breakfast (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice) with scrambled egg and you just need to ask the kitchen staff. Nice and quiet but provides activities upstairs like BBQ, tango lessons etc. The only thing I didn't like very much was the staff, I asked them a few questions like the ferry to Uruguay etc and I feel like the staff aren't informative enough because I had a few problems with the website and the area where the hostel is, they don't know much like cost of laundry etc.

The best staffs ! I'm Brazilian and easy to speak portuguese or English with me! Everything was good . Ps: I went with mom and sister , both more olders than me. They really liked!! My room was realy worm ! Fantastic ! Just one thing not too good is the kitchen a little dirt all the time some noises too .

Really cool hostel. Some of the male toilets could do with updating but aside from that would highly recommend.

Great hostel with great set up, but poor atmosphere due to people being spread out in different common areas. Quite cliquey with not much interaction between groups. This might be due to the large size of the hostel and people being so spread out at breakfast too. There were evening activities available but not publicised enough to get people involved. Could be a great hostel as it has all the facilities there and lots of potential.

Eggs for breakfast included! Big thumbs up for that. Great atmosphere and the staff are fantastic. Some of the bathrooms are a little small but nothing to really complain about!

Staff was very friendly, especially the guy who is at the reception in the morning (I didn't ask his name). Breakfast is fine and the whole hostel was very clean. Very comfy and clean beds and hot showers. If your room isnt the one close to the bar, you'll have a good night of sleep, otherwise, get ready for all the noise that comes from the bar. The kitchen is very small considering how big the hostel is. There werent enough pans and plates for everybody to cook. But I'd stay with them again

Good hostel in a good location. Breakfast was pretty good too.

1 2 Next » last »