Art Factory Reviews

Piedras 545, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Art Factory is definitely a hostel I´d recommend. It´s well worth the 90 pesos a dorm costs per night. The staff - especially Adrian - is really nice and helpful. Breakfast is awesome and the location is so good. Close to subway, bus and walking distance to a lot of cool places in BA. Not the average party hostel, but it´s got a cool vibe and some pretty amazing artwork all over the hostel. Would definitely stay here again!

The hostel itself looks really cool but doesn't really feel clean.

We booked for 5 nights and were given the worst room! We might as well have slept in Reception, it was that noisy. We did change rooms on request.

• 12th Mar 2014

Very good hostel, with beautiful street art on the walls. The roof top is amazing. Close to La Boca and the Centro, and many bars. The staff is very usefull especially Diego!

Loved my stay here! First stop of my trip. They guys at the front weren't funny, friendly and helpful! As was everyone who stayed here. A real mix of cultures. Nights were great! fun atmosphere. I'll definitely be back :)

• 18th Feb 2014

A very nice hostel

this place was the grosses place I have ever stayed, the couches are so nasty your arms stick to them ,, wi fi never worked . the roof leaked so garbage cans collecting the water all over . and the cockroaches so big they tried to run off with my bowl of cereal.... this place was nasty.....people really need to no how disgusting this place really is. I told the maid of the roaches and all she did is laugh , never picked up the dead roaches we killed ... never again.

Every hostel should be like this one. Perfectly located in a great neighborhood, helping smiling taff, giant roof terrac where you can meet people in a minute, bar, clean coomon rooms and amazing building. Seriously what else. I ve been there in february i know i ll be back, as i knew id be back four years ago when i discovred it. Keep on this way folks!

We had a double room which was great, but there was no window and also very close to the front door. The front door is quite loud, especially early in the morning. Other than that we were very happy and the outside bar upstairs is fantastic

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • South Africa

The ambiance from the hostel is very good, all travellers are so great. The only think that I have a negative opinion about, is the shower. They don't have place to let your clothes for they don't get wet. That the only bad thing about this hostel. Everybody was so respectful and I heard nothing passed 11h so I can sleep well but take a beer on the terrasse to!

• 29th Jan 2014