Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

very helpful and friendly . excellent location

• 1st Mar 2015

This was an awesome hostel! The staff went out of their way to ensure we had a really fantastic time. There were plenty of amenities available, plus a 2 euro dinner. We stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm and it was great. Very good place to meet other travelers, but also not too loud at night. Also we had an 11pm train and they let us store our bags there all day and then come hang out until we had to leave for the train!

• 27th Feb 2015

We loved This hostel it was awesome and the 8 beded room was huge. We even had our own kitchen in our floor. Martin was so friendly he helped us a lot :)

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

My friend and I had the most incredible hostel experience at Art Hole! The staff was friendly and helpful, they were eager to give us recommendations about the city including nightlife, attractions and food. The other travelers in the hostel were great and we ended up making friends during our weekend there. The atmosphere is relaxed and €1 beer is always available at reception, and the free breakfast was a good way to start your day. Overall, the best hostel I've had the pleasure of staying in!

This place was awful. There was nothing close to it. There was only 1 shower for like 20 people, and the toilet rooms were SO COLD it was ridiculous, and there was no room to change into pjs/clothes in there. The bedroom had no outlets available for top bunks, and it was the most unsocial hostel I've ever stayed in. No one talked to each other, maybe due to the fact that all of the social areas are 2 floors (and 4 flights of stairs) below, with an embassy on the floor between them.

I'm really sorry it didn't work out for you here. Upstairs is peaceful chillout, downstairs is reception in our main livingroom, where chatter and new friendships flourish. We have 5 showers for our 44 guests - and your room now has outlets on all the top bunks. You only had to ask.

Such a great hostel and people are very social so I made may new friends :) The staff are really friendly too and totally happy to share their knowledge of the city. Really great place :)

This is a fun hostel with kind people willing to chat. Get dinner one night - it's cheap, delicious, and a good way to meet other people staying at the hostel! It's also in a good location, which is convenient for exploring the rest of Prague.

Amazing staff, great location, breakfast included. Very easy to meet people or spend time alone. I would recommend it everyone. The owner is super nice, and Dean is the man!

This hostel is amazing! The staff couldn't be better, really helpfull, friendly and funny. I felt like home. There are beers for €1 and delicious dinners prepared for the guests for €2.Peolpe enjoy the night together in the living room, so nice! Breakfast is really good! I hope to visit you again!

Amazing hostel! The staff were great as soon as we arrived and so laid back and friendly. The hostel made our time in Prague as it was such a good location and such a fun place to stay!

• 8th Feb 2015

Beds were comfy, extra blankets and towels were free, meals were available... Great place. The directions from the tram stop to the hostel were impossible though. They made slightly more sense once we got there and had a map but it was difficult. Also, the route they gave us leaving was WAY easier than the route to arrive. Overall happy with my stay!

• 8th Feb 2015

I absolutely loved the art hole! The staff is so friendly and it honestly feels like a little home. The hostel offers nightly dinners for 2 euro...they are so good so I highly suggest taking advantage. Great atmosphere and very close to the middle of the city

• 4th Feb 2015

Fun hostel! I really enjoyed my stay here. The decor was crazy cool, location was ideal (within a short walking distance of everywhere) and the staff went over and above expectations. Would definitely stay here again.

Very good atmosphere, and excellent staff!

Absolutely fantastic place. I had the most amazing time, and met some amazing people. Huge thanks to Luke, Dan, Britney and Dean, the best hostel staff I've encountered this trip. Cosy and communal, I really felt like I was part of an amazing vibe. Wish I'd had more time there! I can't wait to go back. Thank you!!!

Loved it completely, will stay there for sure next time when in Prague!

1st floor, no lift, stairs a little creepy. The rooms were often open. The staff is friendly, but there' s a thing I didn't like: when I had to check out, the reception was empty. I waited 5-10 minutes before the receptionist came... I was in a hurry, I had to take a train and I risked to miss it because the reception was empty in that crucial part of the day. I hope this won't happen again. Also, sometimes late at night there was loud music coming from the reception. At least it's very cheap

The best hostel I've ever been. The people are really nice, they always try to help you with everything.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

The shower head was broken off the wall but everything else was perfect.

I had a really nice staying , it was my first experience in a hostel and definitely won't be the last . The atmosphere was really nice , everybody was really friendly and we can see that the staff is doing it's best to be sure we have a nice time in Prague!

• 25th Jan 2015