Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Sir Toby's is a little out of the way from Old Town but we found that that let us explore a part of the city that wasn't super touristy. The staff also will give you a custom map with awesome restaurant recommendations! I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Prague.

• 14th Nov 2014

Big Thank You! to Sir Toby´s Hostel for looking after our guests.

Loved this hostel! Felt right at home, it's small so the people you meet become your family. They cook you dinner for €2, the place is clean, the kitchen has absolutely everything you need. Only negative was that I had a couple of cold showers and the rooms sometimes felt a bit cold also, but I would still stay here again without hesitation. Thank you!

The second we walked in we we're made a dinner for two euro and invited out to see a live band. SUPER welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, perfect for what we wanted. There's a huge kitchen and a laundry machine for hire, cool lounge area, big lockers. The only downside was the beds we're pretty uncomfortable (I had a beam in the middle of my back all night) but the murals and art make the place welcoming and beautiful. I was even aloud to paint which was incredible! I'd go again for sure.

The hostel was just perfect. Great location. Just 10 mins from the Old Town square. Great staff, very friendly, very helpful, would go out of their way to make sure you are not uncomfortable. Rooms are nice. clean and comfortable with adequate facilities like bedding, blankets and secure lockers. The ambiance is great, the decor is trippy and whacked out, in a good way. They help you out with the must see and must do and must eat in Prague. A great experience overall.

• 28th Oct 2014
  • India

I had a great time at Art Hostel! It's a family run place so it has a super laid back atmosphere and the people that work there are great and very helpful. There is always music playing and people hanging out in the common room which makes for a pretty social environment. I would recommend this place to anyone and will definitely come back if I have the opportunity to be in Prague again.

• 25th Oct 2014

I really appreciated this clean, calm hostel after three days at a party hostel. My friend and I arrived at 6am, sleep deprived and probably still drunk. we needed to sleep, so the staff gave us towels to shower and pillows and comforters for the couches. They let us sleep in the common room in peace. They were super accommodating. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the city and the decor of the hostel is welcoming, clean and cute. Location is excellent, close to train station

Everything you need and want in a hostel. It's not flashy but it's cosy and homely. Nice common area, good wifi everywhere, clean and plentiful bathrooms (they're a little cramped but it's no big deal), but most importantly the excellent staff, better than any hostel I've been at, made my stay in Prague really memorable. Every one of them were great and welcoming

• 24th Oct 2014

Very friendly staffs. Great place to hang around and meet new friends.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Really nice place here. Only stayed one night so I can't comment on the atmosphere, but the staff were helpful and the breakfast was good. Only downside was mattresses were a bit thin. Also, book ahead of time. Its very difficult to get a room as a walk-in. Its a popular place.

This staff was amazing and very helpful! They did everything to help you in any way! It was a great stay! Thank you so much for everything Marek :)

Nice and warm staff. Pretty cleanest for a hostel (actually one of the cleanest I've ever seen). Close to the city center. Breakfast is a little light, but is free. Very good in general. Worth the stay!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Deutydeut

It is a nice hostel with friendly staff. Toilets were a bit too small... but in overal was a good hostel.

The hostel is in the center of Prag. The staff is really helpful and friendly. I enjoed the time in the hostel!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

This is a real hostel. The owner cares more about people than money, which is unfortunately rare. I stayed for 11 nights. The cheap veggie dinner was great, and they sell beer for almost the same price as the shop (don't go to the one across the street, they'll rip you off). This is one of the best located hostels in Prague, near the square and bar streets. Not a total party hostel, but sometimes we went out together in a group. Wifi doesn't work upstairs during peak hours. Great place overall!

Best hostel I have come across - great security, always very clean, very positive and social atmosphere, great central location and just the nicest staff! They were so helpful and generous with information and time. If you're in Prague this place is definitely worth staying at!

This hostel was just awesome! The location is great, pretty close to the old town square and to many bars and restaurants, the breakfast was very good and was included in the price, the bathrooms were always clean and the staff was just amazing, If I ever come back to Prag (and I sure will) I'm definitely staying there again.

Amazing staff, very helpful. Common room is nice and location couldn't be better.

Fabulous place! Staff was very welcoming, friendly, and helpful [especially Mark (?)]. Very homey and comfortable atmosphere. Would recommend this place without ANY hesitations. Beds were fairly comfortable, plenty of toilets and showers, nice breakfast, good wi-fi and living areas, and guests were all nice and friendly.

• 11th Oct 2014

Staff was really really friendly and welcoming. Great location, easy to chat to people cause theres just one common room. My only down was there was only 2 bathrooms and they were located far from my room so it was a bit of a hassel in the middle of the night.

I absolutely loved my stay! A perfect location, cozy/friendly atmosphere and free breakfast were just a few highlights from my stay. I would definitely return.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6