Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Really nice place here. Only stayed one night so I can't comment on the atmosphere, but the staff were helpful and the breakfast was good. Only downside was mattresses were a bit thin. Also, book ahead of time. Its very difficult to get a room as a walk-in. Its a popular place.

Nice and warm staff. Pretty cleanest for a hostel (actually one of the cleanest I've ever seen). Close to the city center. Breakfast is a little light, but is free. Very good in general. Worth the stay!

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Deutydeut

It is a nice hostel with friendly staff. Toilets were a bit too small... but in overal was a good hostel.

The hostel is in the center of Prag. The staff is really helpful and friendly. I enjoed the time in the hostel!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

Best hostel I have come across - great security, always very clean, very positive and social atmosphere, great central location and just the nicest staff! They were so helpful and generous with information and time. If you're in Prague this place is definitely worth staying at!

This hostel was just awesome! The location is great, pretty close to the old town square and to many bars and restaurants, the breakfast was very good and was included in the price, the bathrooms were always clean and the staff was just amazing, If I ever come back to Prag (and I sure will) I'm definitely staying there again.

Staff was really really friendly and welcoming. Great location, easy to chat to people cause theres just one common room. My only down was there was only 2 bathrooms and they were located far from my room so it was a bit of a hassel in the middle of the night.

I absolutely loved my stay! A perfect location, cozy/friendly atmosphere and free breakfast were just a few highlights from my stay. I would definitely return.

Amazing friendly and best of all it includes breakfast!

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Mexico
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel was ok nothing special!

That hurts. We aim high, but we flew too close to the sun during your visit.

The staff were so friendly and helpful! The hostel gave services which were above and beyond any other hostels I have visited. Lovely colourful hostel.

• 1st Oct 2014

Great place! Rooms and bathrooms were very clean and the atmosphere in the common area was fantastic, plus the staff was very nice and helpful (they would change money at a very good rate, they organized cool veggie dinners, and helped us finding our way around). Would totally go back there!! :)

• 29th Sep 2014

Staff are very friendly, and they even go out of their way to help. Free breakfast is a backpackers dream- a buffet spread of all sorts of bread, jams/spreads, cereal, eggs, meat, cheese, coffee/tea. Location is ideal and within walking distance everywhere.

I had a great stay at the Art Hole. Staff was very helpful, friendly and provided great recommendations and better conversation. It's a short walk to many bars and attractions from the hostel. Breakfast was great, and the cleanliness of all the facilities was the best I've seen on my trip.

• 25th Sep 2014

really really cool hostel with great staff

This hostel was awesome - to be honest it was more like being in someone's living room as the staff were so helpful and friendly and there was a great atmosphere. The facilities were clean and there was a great kitchen/living space. The €2 vege dinner and €1 beer meant you didn't have far to go for a good night if you did't want to!

Loved this place! Awesome deco. Staff went out of their way to keep everyone entertained. Very social. Both close to the station and close to major sights in prague. Would stay again in a heartbeat :)

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. We got there late at night and the receptionist told us so much about where to go what to do and how to do it. They hold a vegetarian dinner every night for barely anything. The breakfast is amazing !! I don't usually get up for it so this is saying something ! It's pretty close to everything important in Prague. I would defiantly recommend it. No one bad thing to say about this hostel !!

The atmosphere in the hostel is excellent. They have a great common area where tou can chill out and mee other people. Nothing to complain about this place.

Good place, staff really helpful, good break, good value for money...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6