Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Nice hostel! Near the old part of town, shops, bars ans restaurants. The hostel Is clean, great common areas, 2 kitchens (1 on each floor), the layout is a little weird (some rooms next to the kitchen or reception), it was fairly quiet though. I would stay there again.

A nice and cozy hostel. This is somewhere you go to discover the city of prague and meet the travelers at the hostel. It is not big, yet it is the best place if you just want to chill and lay back. The staff is always there to help, and lots of flyers to know what goes on around prague.

We had an amazing time at Art Hole! We participated in the delicious 2 euro vegetarian dinner which was wonderful, and breakfast was great too. The staff was always helpful and friendly and the lounge was a great place to hang out and meet people. Showers and bathrooms always seemed very clean. We had a great stay!

Art-Hole is located very close to the old square (10 minutes walk) and it's surrounded by many other places you can visit. People are very kind and the place itself is nice and clean. I'd definitely recommend to other people who are open to stay in hostels.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • jehvi

No hidden costs. Flexible staff. Reliable WIFI.

such a wonderful hostel filled with great like minded ppl and v. helpful/friendly staff! i felt like i was staying in a boutique hotel instead of a hostel and i always felt at home and comfortable. only complaint is that there arent any hooks for ur towels or toiletry kit or anything which makes it a little difficult to juggle everything around in a tiny space but its obviously manageable and a tip: if youre a light sleeper, get a smaller room upstairs because the walls are super thin

Great location, great hostel with awesome and Really helpful and kind staff. You've got several choices for the free breakfast which is pretty cool. The 16beds dorm was a bit noisy( but I stayed during the weekend) so if you want some privacy and calm I'll recommend smaller room. My stay was perfect, thanks!

good location just a few minute walk from the old town and metro station, very helpful staff.

I love this place. The staff makes it so wonderful. It feels like an extended family.

good , so nice

I had a great time at this hostel! Everyone I met was really friendly and excited to see Prague. Staff was more than willing to help with anything I needed and overall there was a very relaxing vibe.

If they were a little disorganised they certainly made up for it in charm at this place. Good location, free breakfast, great wifi. I may have been the most irritating hostel guest of all time since I just wouldn't leave but to their credit they were still always so friendly. Shout out to Luke, Amanda and Martin for looking out for me. And I think the other guy's name was Tyler, he was cool too.

We stayed at this hostel for three nights and found it to be clean, in a very good location, and the staff were very friendly! However, we were put in a very tiny 10 bed dorm right next to the common space, and two out of the three nights it was extremely loud until as late as 4am. As long as noise doesn't bother you, I'd recommend staying here.

Thanks for everything, staff was amazing

• 20th Apr 2015

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS HOSTEL!!! we didn't want to leave ( in fact we almost missed our train over that problem ). Super great staff, great location, great breakfast, super comfortable beds... Can't say a single complaint! Beyond happy we choose this hostel. I even left my laundry outside all day and all of my things and it remained untouched when I got back! ( super safe).

arthole is a nice place to stay in prague. staff's are also kind and helpful.

This is an amazing hostel! Great staff, really good breakfast and an awesome atmosphere... If you have the chance you should definitely stay here! You have to walk about 2 to 3 minutes to get to the busy streets though but it's worth it and at least quiet at night. Also we were able to park right in front of the hostel which was really cool! They accept euros and credit cards and the lockers are really big!

You guys rock! I can't think of anything to complain about. My favorite part were the quality of the beds which are a lot more plush than a regular hostel bed. There's a great atmosphere. Staff were super helpful when suggesting places to see, beer to try out, and how to get to the airport. If my friends were to stay in Prague, I would tell them to stay here.

• 17th Apr 2015

Big problem of management. We booked two beds in a 8bedsroom and we were in a 11bedsroom, without the team of the hostel tell us the difference and apologize. It wasn't enough lockers in the room and we were at the opposite of the room. It makes a difference of prices of 1e/night and we have to ask for it, the team doesn't propose us that to apologize. The team after that wasn't really nice. I think the team is uncompetent, they try to make a business but they don't know really how to manage it.

• 16th Apr 2015

Everything was perfect! Thanks foe the staying.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5