Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

i had a great stay at this hostel! Reaaaally clean, the staff is doing everything they can to make your stay perfect! I was on the first floor, next to the reception, had no problem to sleep with earplugs, but if you want it to be more quiet ask to be on the 3rd floor. I highly recommend this hostel!

Super nice hostel, well located and clean. Cool staff, great atmosphere and low price

An amazing stay! Really enjoyed our time there. I would recommend it!

Great place to stay in a central location near the old town, close to some great restaurants and bars. Small hostel with good common areas where you can hang out and meet people. You can buy beer at the front desk and also can bring your own alcohol. Staff is really helpful and provides great recommendations on what to do and where to go.

Good location. Breakfast is not bad. Small shower room. Hot water and wifi are good. I live in the room besides kitchen and common area, so it is very noisy. Recommend if you want to meet new friends. This may not be a place for you if you want to rest.

Great Hostel! The staff is great and always helps you with anything they can. Everything was clean and organized and the hostel is close to lots of good bars. If I decide to go to Prague again, I will probably stay there. Thanks for everything guys.

Lovely hostel with amazing staff.

• 20th Mar 2015

Toilet rooms are very small, Makes no fun when you are tall. Parking cars is not so good, You have to park outside the hood. The hostel is a comfy place, Lots of art and lots of space. All in all we recommend, Come again and bring a friend.

1 problem: my room had 4 big lockers and 4 small lockers, although I've stayed there for 4 nights and I've watched everyone coming and everyone going out they gave us the small lockers that weren't big enough for our backpacks, and the only solution was putting them in the luggage room 2 floors down! But fortunately the hostel as a great atmosphere so I felt secure leaving the bags in the room, although I'd fell better knowing that it was inside the locker. Great staff/location/atmosphere/value

Nice hostel! Everything is great except that the rooms are never locked, although there are lockers. Good atmosphere for meeting new people!

Couldn't be happier with my choice to stay here. I had high expectations for Art Hole after reading reviews and they quickly exceeded them. Art Hole honestly made my trip! YOU MUST STAY HERE!!

Wonderful staff! So kind and helpful! Thank you for the towel and toothpaste - they were definitely lifesavers! Five stars. Great hostel.

• 2nd Mar 2015

very helpful and friendly . excellent location

• 1st Mar 2015

one of the best hostels i've ever been to. it's perfect in every way, location is excellent, near the main train station, some good bars, and old town square. Price is great, staff are super friendly people, the atmosphere is just great. they let you hang around if you need to wait for a train/plane, and they let you use the facilities. good and clean rooms, good kitchen (not big, but still). breakfast included, which is a good thing. it's super good for solo travelers. definitely coming back

This was an awesome hostel! The staff went out of their way to ensure we had a really fantastic time. There were plenty of amenities available, plus a 2 euro dinner. We stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm and it was great. Very good place to meet other travelers, but also not too loud at night. Also we had an 11pm train and they let us store our bags there all day and then come hang out until we had to leave for the train!

• 27th Feb 2015

We loved This hostel it was awesome and the 8 beded room was huge. We even had our own kitchen in our floor. Martin was so friendly he helped us a lot :)

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

My friend and I had the most incredible hostel experience at Art Hole! The staff was friendly and helpful, they were eager to give us recommendations about the city including nightlife, attractions and food. The other travelers in the hostel were great and we ended up making friends during our weekend there. The atmosphere is relaxed and €1 beer is always available at reception, and the free breakfast was a good way to start your day. Overall, the best hostel I've had the pleasure of staying in!

This place was awful. There was nothing close to it. There was only 1 shower for like 20 people, and the toilet rooms were SO COLD it was ridiculous, and there was no room to change into pjs/clothes in there. The bedroom had no outlets available for top bunks, and it was the most unsocial hostel I've ever stayed in. No one talked to each other, maybe due to the fact that all of the social areas are 2 floors (and 4 flights of stairs) below, with an embassy on the floor between them.

I'm really sorry it didn't work out for you here. Upstairs is peaceful chillout, downstairs is reception in our main livingroom, where chatter and new friendships flourish. We have 5 showers for our 44 guests - and your room now has outlets on all the top bunks. You only had to ask.

Such a great hostel and people are very social so I made may new friends :) The staff are really friendly too and totally happy to share their knowledge of the city. Really great place :)

This is a fun hostel with kind people willing to chat. Get dinner one night - it's cheap, delicious, and a good way to meet other people staying at the hostel! It's also in a good location, which is convenient for exploring the rest of Prague.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5