Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Absolutely awesome experience here. Staff was on point the whole time, friendly and lots of good info. Location is just north of the Stare Mesto and is within easy walking distance of wherever you're going or public transportation to get there! Kitchen and lounge setup flows really well and makes for good dinner conversations or just hanging out and reading a book with some free tea. Awesome sauce!

• 27th Jul 2015

What an amazing hostel, such a relief to find this place. Just want I was after. The owner was so helpful and made my stay fantastic.. It felt like I got to know everyone in the hostel as it was small enough to create a really nice atmosphere, extremely good for a solo traveller! Annoyed I didn't book for longer as Prague was fantastic! Great Wifi also. Free breakfast included.. What more could you want.

This hostel is great. The staff are so friendly and helpful, great location within walking distance of all the main sights and transportation stations, awesome atmosphere. I have no complaints.

Enjoyed my stay here! The atmosphere was good and met some really friendly people. The hostel was also very clean and the showers had hot water. I would definitely stay her again.

All the staff were extremely helpful and nice. If I am ever in Prague again I would definitely stay here again!

What a nice vibe in the hostel - seemed really laid back but nice and helpful. Thank you for all the jazz club recommendations!!

• 19th Jul 2015

There was a mistake with our reservation but they helped us the best they could. Very kind people in a friendly hostel.

I came to Prague knowing nothing about the city. After talking and googling with probably one of the best receptionist, Jana, we made an itinerary well suited for my preferences. With a great atmosphere it was very easy meeting other people at this hostel which made my stay even more enjoyable. Im recommending this hostel to everybody who wants to meet new cool people!

I'll be honest, the bedrooms were rather hot and the bathrooms we're a case of some good some bad. It was pretty much what you get in your standard hostel. However, everything else was fantastic. It had a homey feel and the staff were great! You get a free beer on check in! It's a short (lovely) walk from old town so it's easy to come and go during your daily activities. I met so many great people during my week in Prague, I was actually really sad to go. I'm excited to come back here :)

• 12th Jul 2015

Really enjoyed staying here, clean beds and decent breakfast included. The location is central with a 5 minute walk to the old town. Amazing Vietnamese restaurant across the street also! Staff were really pleasant and helpful. Seems to be popular with groups so if you are travelling solo you will have to make an effort to talk to people. Its a relaxed atmopshere however!

The staff were very friendly and gave a lot of advice regarding what to do.

The staff is extremely helpful and great. If you have a question about anything then they probably have the answer and no question is too dumb.

centrally located near many of the tourist attractions, easy access transit sytem and friendly staff. need larger showers, could use additional toilets and showers.

Great atmosphere and location. Really nice building with lots of character.

This is a good hostel. I think you can find cheaper places that might be a better value. However, it was clean, good staff, decent breakfast. Perfectly adequate.

Great stay! Really liked staff especially gentleman that worked I the mornings and who checked us in! Only struggle was it seemed as though someone was always sleeping in the room so we were always disrupting someone's sleep but that's hostels for you! When I come back to Prague, I'll try to stay here again

• 4th Jul 2015

Farly good location (less than 10 minutes away from the metro station). It seemed liked a relatively safe area and there are lockers assigned to each bed. The facilities were fine, multiple showers and toilets in one floor, and everything looked fairly clean. They have available kitchens and fridges to keep your food fresh. The free breakfast was a plus! Cereal, milk, bread, coffee, tea, juice... they are pretty accommodating.

Curtains don't work

• 3rd Jul 2015

Nice hostel, walking distance from the main attractions in Prague. Helpful, knowledgeable staff. The rooms are a large size and each floor has its own kitchenette and lounge area. Main floor with reception hosts breakfast and other lounge areas. Downsides are that (on my floor at least) the water pressure and temperature fluctuated wildy while showering, also the toilets themselves are located in separate tiny 'room' where there is literally no space to even navigate to sit down.

This was an amazing hostel, the stag are really friendly and informative, they gave us lots of great suggestions to where to go to eat, also the atmosphere here is really relaxed and it's a great place to just chill. The rooms and bathrooms were clean so that was also good. The location is great as well as you are about a 5 minute walk from the old town which is where all the touristy stuff is. Generally just a great place to stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7