Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

really really cool hostel with great staff

This hostel was awesome - to be honest it was more like being in someone's living room as the staff were so helpful and friendly and there was a great atmosphere. The facilities were clean and there was a great kitchen/living space. The €2 vege dinner and €1 beer meant you didn't have far to go for a good night if you did't want to!

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. We got there late at night and the receptionist told us so much about where to go what to do and how to do it. They hold a vegetarian dinner every night for barely anything. The breakfast is amazing !! I don't usually get up for it so this is saying something ! It's pretty close to everything important in Prague. I would defiantly recommend it. No one bad thing to say about this hostel !!

The atmosphere in the hostel is excellent. They have a great common area where tou can chill out and mee other people. Nothing to complain about this place.

Good place, staff really helpful, good break, good value for money...

A great, chilled out hostel with good facilities and good value for money. Not a party hostel, but a good relaxed vibe nonetheless. The free computers and free printing was really handy, and the included breakfast was typical but tasty. A great place to recuperate after my previous week partying in Budapest.

We went interrailing across Europe for 18 days and this is the best hostel we stayed in. The rooms upstairs had their own apartment. Great atmosphere - very welcoming and relaxing.

This is the best hostel I haver ever stayed at. The staff are the most friendly and helpful people you will ever meet. Included breakfast was the iv ever had.

problably the best hostel of all our eurotrip!! breakfast is amazing, you can eat or the day hahaha they have free towels, and the veggie dinner is really really good for only 2€ I'm definetely going back there if I'm ever back in Prague

• 9th Sep 2014

What an amazing hostel! The staff were incredible, the kitchen immaculate, and less than ten minutes walk to old town square. Can't recommend this place high enough - I would definitely stay again!

This was by far the friendliest hostel we have stayed at during our trip around Europe! We were greeted with a free beer and told to treat the hostel like it was home. The staff were extremely friendly and happily helped with any questions we had, and the atmosphere was amazing with everyone in the hostel freely chatting to each other so it was easy to get to know a lot of different people. The free breakfast and the central location were just an added bonus!

Stay here! Don't hesitate! Just do it! The atmosphere is amazing, people are great, and it has everything you need!

Nice and welcoming hostel. Very central and quite easy to reach from the airport. The staff was super nice and everything was very clean. Though you can meet other people to go out and party, the hostel is very calm and you can sleep tight if you want to get up early to visit the city. I do recommend !

What a lovely hostel! Unpretentious, surprising, cute and clean, the staff were simply fantastic, in particular Mark (marek?), what a great guy who truly went out of his way to make our nights (and mornings, and days) the best they could be! Bigbig recommendation :)

Great location, short walk from train/bus station, great staff very helpful, good wifi, b/fast included. Bigger lockers and towel hooks would be great.

Can't fault this place at all! Staff are friendly and try hard to make sure there's. Family atmosphere around the place. Perfect for solo travellers who want to make a few friends. When it came to my last day I didn't want to leave

• 31st Aug 2014

really enjoyed my stay at art hole hostel, the hostel is clean, spacious and has a great locationThere's many places to relax (upstairs and downstairs kitchen and common room) which makes it hard sometimes to find other travellers cause its all spread out. But 1 night we went on a pub crawl which was great fun!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in Europe. The place is really nice, quite central, only 10 minutes walk from the Old Town. The staff is great, super friendly, and it's a good place to meet other people. The hostel has specious rooms. Room tip:if you're looking for something quieter, request a room on the top floor as its not on the same floor as reception, or stay in the 14 bed room from the first floor (it doesn't give the impression that you are in a room with 14 beds :D)

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Romania

We enjoyed our stay at Art Hole hostel. The appearance of the hostel was the least polished of the ones we have stayed at, but we liked Art Hole the best because it offered major benefits such as location, free breakfast, helpful staff, and amenities (such as free hair dryers and umbrellas). The free lockers for each person in the room were also very much appreciated. Thanks for a great stay!

• 28th Aug 2014

Excellent atmosphere, very welcoming staff on arrival. Great bar tours to meet new people and a very homely feel around the hostel. I think extra efforts could be made to have better shower and toilet facilities as these were a bit poor and awkward . to use, i.e. No shower holder or tray to put your toiletries on. Otherwise very bohemian and cool, would recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6