Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Very comfortable with a balanced atmosphere between social and relaxing. Clean, secure and cool design. Good location to get to any part of old or new town. Definitely recommended.

The Spanish guy Franc at the reception was so helpful.

This is a great little hostel in a great location with an easygoing atmosphere that makes it easy to meet people. The staff were all nice and helpful and the free breakfast is pretty good too. My only complaints are to do with the facilities; the showers are quite cramped, and there was no hot water left on two of the three mornings I was there. Also, the kitchen and common area are right next to the dorms so the noise travels quite a bit, but I guess there's not much they can do about that.

Character full and friendly

• 31st Jan 2016

Stayed only for one night and left. Great value for money! Breakfast was ok :)

Just for three days, but I really enjoy the way how to stay in a hostel. It is located around 10 mins away the Florenc Bahnhof. I was the first time backpacking, but I feel like close with all of them. Thanks to Maja, who is really nice and friendly!! Thanks to Philip, we know where to go next time in Prague. And omg I forgot the name of the last one, but he is a really great guy! Providing us service and somehow it was like a home!! Really enjoy the first stop in Prague!

Was a very familial hostel with a great communal area making it easy to meet people and the staff were extremely helpful in giving ideas for things to do and see

• 27th Jan 2016

I just love this place. Great for meeting other travelers.

• 26th Jan 2016

The best hostel I've been to. Great vibe. No complaints

Great vibe, very cool people, though was a bit noisy at night

Nice place to spend the night :) it's good located (though the neighborhood doesn't seem so haha) and you can easily go to and from the airport. Rooms have plenty of sockets and you have your own secure locker (the padlock is included). The staff is really friendly and you have a kitchen at your disposal.

Nice hostel for a short stay with affordable accomodation. Looks more cosy on the pictures then it is. Hostel is on two floors with the Congo Ambassy inbetween. Beds were ok tho a bit soft. Breakfast contains out of 3 different breads, 3 jams and a chocolate spread and margarine + Cornflakes and shokopops with cow milk only. Tea and Coffe free avaible Prag downtown and florenc station are both in 10 min walking distance Big showers upstairs On the website promised boiled eggs were not avaible.

One of the best hostels I've been to! Everyone was so friendly and helpful it really made my stay all the more enjoyable! Would definitely go back and recommend!

We were in a 4 bedroom mixed, that was very big and was in the other floor of the building. The minor downside was having to get to the other floor everytime you wanted to go to the kitchen to have breakfast, cook and have some tea. Overall good hostel.

Great place, would recommend it to anyone

Art Hole Hostel is a short walk from the old town (8 min), close to the Palladium (large mall supplying all your needs) and a short walk from the central train station and bus station. The rooms felt safe and there were large lockers, large enough for me to travel with my violin and store it there without worries. The staff were really informative on recommending places to eat (cheap and yummy) and clubs and bars. Good place to meet people. Clean. :)

• 16th Jan 2016
  • Iceland

The BEST hostel I've ever stayed in. Overall I wouldn't really recommend Prague as a destination, but this hostel made it worth it. The atmosphere is fantastic and very social. The receptionists give fantastic tips and often take out groups of travellers at night to experience the nightlife with them. I loved everyone I met here and as a solo female traveller I had no problem meeting people. The decor inside is brilliant too, especially the Matisse room on the second floor.

It was great! Best vibe we'd all go out and party together. But I will say I thought it was so gross we just slept straight on the mattress covering. Sheets would have been appreciated. I ended up putting down my coat to make sure i wasn't directly touching the mattress.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Art Hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the people staying there were also lovely. I would go back and I would recommend it to others.

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Finland

Great hostel, and small enough to meet other travelers. Within walking distance of pretty much everything. Fast wifi.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7