Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

No hidden costs. Flexible staff. Reliable WIFI.

I love this place. The staff makes it so wonderful. It feels like an extended family.

good , so nice

We stayed at this hostel for three nights and found it to be clean, in a very good location, and the staff were very friendly! However, we were put in a very tiny 10 bed dorm right next to the common space, and two out of the three nights it was extremely loud until as late as 4am. As long as noise doesn't bother you, I'd recommend staying here.

Thanks for everything, staff was amazing

• 20th Apr 2015

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS HOSTEL!!! we didn't want to leave ( in fact we almost missed our train over that problem ). Super great staff, great location, great breakfast, super comfortable beds... Can't say a single complaint! Beyond happy we choose this hostel. I even left my laundry outside all day and all of my things and it remained untouched when I got back! ( super safe).

This is an amazing hostel! Great staff, really good breakfast and an awesome atmosphere... If you have the chance you should definitely stay here! You have to walk about 2 to 3 minutes to get to the busy streets though but it's worth it and at least quiet at night. Also we were able to park right in front of the hostel which was really cool! They accept euros and credit cards and the lockers are really big!

You guys rock! I can't think of anything to complain about. My favorite part were the quality of the beds which are a lot more plush than a regular hostel bed. There's a great atmosphere. Staff were super helpful when suggesting places to see, beer to try out, and how to get to the airport. If my friends were to stay in Prague, I would tell them to stay here.

• 17th Apr 2015

Big problem of management. We booked two beds in a 8bedsroom and we were in a 11bedsroom, without the team of the hostel tell us the difference and apologize. It wasn't enough lockers in the room and we were at the opposite of the room. It makes a difference of prices of 1e/night and we have to ask for it, the team doesn't propose us that to apologize. The team after that wasn't really nice. I think the team is uncompetent, they try to make a business but they don't know really how to manage it.

• 16th Apr 2015

Everything was perfect! Thanks foe the staying.

Nice hostel and great staff. I had a really good experience here!

This is among the best hostels I've ever been to. It's actually my second time returning to Art Hole! Staff are incredible... We were welcomed with a cup of tea after a long travel day (thank you Dean!) and each of the staff were available and ready to help us for everything we needed. Art Hole has a very cozy atmosphere, and it's walking distance to everything I need to see in the city center. Thank you for another great stay!

highly recommend if you go to Prague. staff are nice. free breakfast. and nice 2 euros veg dinner. great memory.

The Art Hole Hostel is great place to stay if you +want a hostel located in the centre of Prague (main train station, market, most of the sights in walking distance. +appreciate a good nights sleep. The Art Hole Hostel is not a party hostel, it's usually very quiet at night. That's especially useful if you have a very tight schedule during the days. +have a tight budget. +need any kind of help. The receptionists will help you. I definitely enjoyed my time there.

• 6th Apr 2015

Very nice hostel, great atmosphere and unique decoration. However, I think they should add more showers and toilets and definitely better wi-fi. Very friendly staff!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The daily breakfast was fresh, cheap nightly vegetarian dinner was delicious and very cheap bottles of beer. The room was large and comfortable. The lockers provided were large. Martin, Zuzka, Tyson and Voyta were very friendly and helpful. Martin made fantastic suggestions on where to eat and places to visit. The hostel's location was within walking distance from all the main sites. I will definitely be staying here the next time I'm in Prague.

The only thing it didn't like me was that the showers on the main floor (where the reception is) are quite small, you don't even have enough space to undress and dress yourself.

Very well placed and Staffs are very helpful. Excellent environment, All borders get enough space to get along. Breakfast was basic but adequate. Staffs were ready to help and make all comfortable going out of the way. I will recommend the hostel 100% and will live there if I go there again. Only issue is you have to climb up 3rd floor as there is no lift.

Everybody was snoring O.o, they offer ear plugs, but I was about to punch somebody when I was trying to sleep.

i had a great stay at this hostel! Reaaaally clean, the staff is doing everything they can to make your stay perfect! I was on the first floor, next to the reception, had no problem to sleep with earplugs, but if you want it to be more quiet ask to be on the 3rd floor. I highly recommend this hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5