Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff are helpful and the location is great! The washrooms and toilets are clean and of reasonable size. The breakfast included are bread, cereals, coffee and tea which is enough for me. That's one thing need to be improved though. The rooms may need more ventilation and I found it really stuffy when some roommates hung their washed clothes inside the room. But the hostel is great!

We stayed here for three nights and I can definitely say the Art Hole Hostel is absolutely amazing! You walk in and feel immediately welcomed. The staff is super friendly and willing to help with anything you ask for. The rooms, showers and breakfast are great. And it's a very social hostel so be prepared to make friends with everyone:) The best hostel I have stayed at by far! I will definitely stay here again! :)

Wonderful people running the place. Good breakfast. Convenient location. Nice common room to relax and socialize.

Arty, funky and very pleasant staff. Very nice hostel.

Lack of showers. Must wait for quite a while in the morning to get one. Otherwise everything is great!

A really nice stay! The Hostel is like an international roomshare. Everything is here to encourage exchanges and meetings with other travellers: In the kitchen, in the bedrooms, in the salon. There is a feeling of trust in the Hostel and in the hosts. But also a feeling of simplicity and sincerity in the welcoming =) I think this is important and not that common. Very satisfied, I will recommend the Art Hole Hostel to my friends! For sure =D Thanks.

• 4th Apr 2014

In general I have only positive information about this hostel, I liked very much !!! During cleaning room maybe the person responsible confused and took my towel on my bed, I didnt have towel until finish my trip. Same happened with my necessaire with cleaning products and prescription drugs. Suggestion: The hostel has more bathroom because only two douches to more 20 people are very difficult during rush time.

Really lovely staff, relaxed environment, fantastic location that is easily within walking distance of all of the important landmarks.

• 1st Apr 2014

perfect place to dicover the city and meet peoples

Friendly staff is the first thing that comes to my mind. I had a really confortable stay at the Art Hole. The common room ambience can be really good if you are with some nice people and the dinners were always enjoyable. It also is a pretty hostel, with loads of artwork. Either you are hanging out on the third floor or in the lobby, you'll have a very pleasant stay at at the Art Hole. 3euro for laundy, 1euro for beer, 2euro for dinner, all the facilities that you need !

• 28th Mar 2014

We had a nice stay in the hostel. Everything was really good. The staff is really nice. We were able to walk to all the places because it's so close to everything. I can recommend this hostel ;-)

• 28th Mar 2014

Hostel is locatet in a very quiet street but only a couple of minutes walk from all the historical stuff.... very clean and extremly quiet wtaying at the upper floor. Thanks for the stay i enjoyd it....

The best hostel I've ever been. I was a little scared before my stay, because of the price, which is really low. But my judgement was really wrong, fortunately. Really nice place, well located and with a really good staff, but the most important the best atmosphere ever, they have a family dinner every night, and that changes all the vibe, everybody was there with their minds and arms open to other people, other cultures. Maybe I was lucky, but it was the best hostel ever.

• 20th Mar 2014

everything was perfect! really recommendable.

We hab a really nice time at the art hole Hostel during our stay for three nights in Prague! The Hostel is located pretty central and we really liked the atmosphere at the hostel! The stuff is friendly and helpful and especially the familial vibe was nice to meet easily people! We also recommend having dinner at the hostel due to the fact it is tasty, cheap and uncomplicated! :) Thanks for the good time in prague!!

• 16th Mar 2014

Really clean place, spacious and organized. It was nice that they offered dinner every night (for a small price).

Good all-round hostel, with very helpful staff. Location is slightly away from the main areas, but not by much.

I'm so satisfied and definitely will come back if I'm in Prague again. The staffs are awesome, we had breakfast and dinner for cheap price and cozy environment. The hot water was sometimes on-and-off but in total I highly recommend!

The best hostel I have ever been to. The staff was great, really helpful and personable. Breakfast in the morning was sufficient and there is tea available 24 hours. Location isn't bad, but there are definitely other hostels that are a bit closer to the tourist attractions. Wifi worked well and the rooms and facilities were very clean and well kept. Overall, the place was very cozy and facilitated a real cool atmosphere to meet other travelers and hang out.

Overall good hostel. Free breakfast, helpful staff, short walk to the centre, communal computers. Bathroom facilities are a bit old - one of the showers sprays in random directions and changes from hot to cold. Luckily there's another shower! They have washing and drying facilities which is exactly what I needed (good price too).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4