Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

We went interrailing across Europe for 18 days and this is the best hostel we stayed in. The rooms upstairs had their own apartment. Great atmosphere - very welcoming and relaxing.

This is the best hostel I haver ever stayed at. The staff are the most friendly and helpful people you will ever meet. Included breakfast was the iv ever had.

problably the best hostel of all our eurotrip!! breakfast is amazing, you can eat or the day hahaha they have free towels, and the veggie dinner is really really good for only 2€ I'm definetely going back there if I'm ever back in Prague

• 9th Sep 2014

What an amazing hostel! The staff were incredible, the kitchen immaculate, and less than ten minutes walk to old town square. Can't recommend this place high enough - I would definitely stay again!

This was by far the friendliest hostel we have stayed at during our trip around Europe! We were greeted with a free beer and told to treat the hostel like it was home. The staff were extremely friendly and happily helped with any questions we had, and the atmosphere was amazing with everyone in the hostel freely chatting to each other so it was easy to get to know a lot of different people. The free breakfast and the central location were just an added bonus!

Stay here! Don't hesitate! Just do it! The atmosphere is amazing, people are great, and it has everything you need!

Nice and welcoming hostel. Very central and quite easy to reach from the airport. The staff was super nice and everything was very clean. Though you can meet other people to go out and party, the hostel is very calm and you can sleep tight if you want to get up early to visit the city. I do recommend !

What a lovely hostel! Unpretentious, surprising, cute and clean, the staff were simply fantastic, in particular Mark (marek?), what a great guy who truly went out of his way to make our nights (and mornings, and days) the best they could be! Bigbig recommendation :)

Can't fault this place at all! Staff are friendly and try hard to make sure there's. Family atmosphere around the place. Perfect for solo travellers who want to make a few friends. When it came to my last day I didn't want to leave

• 31st Aug 2014

really enjoyed my stay at art hole hostel, the hostel is clean, spacious and has a great locationThere's many places to relax (upstairs and downstairs kitchen and common room) which makes it hard sometimes to find other travellers cause its all spread out. But 1 night we went on a pub crawl which was great fun!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in Europe. The place is really nice, quite central, only 10 minutes walk from the Old Town. The staff is great, super friendly, and it's a good place to meet other people. The hostel has specious rooms. Room tip:if you're looking for something quieter, request a room on the top floor as its not on the same floor as reception, or stay in the 14 bed room from the first floor (it doesn't give the impression that you are in a room with 14 beds :D)

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Romania

We enjoyed our stay at Art Hole hostel. The appearance of the hostel was the least polished of the ones we have stayed at, but we liked Art Hole the best because it offered major benefits such as location, free breakfast, helpful staff, and amenities (such as free hair dryers and umbrellas). The free lockers for each person in the room were also very much appreciated. Thanks for a great stay!

• 28th Aug 2014

Excellent atmosphere, very welcoming staff on arrival. Great bar tours to meet new people and a very homely feel around the hostel. I think extra efforts could be made to have better shower and toilet facilities as these were a bit poor and awkward . to use, i.e. No shower holder or tray to put your toiletries on. Otherwise very bohemian and cool, would recommend.

This hostel is reeeeally well located and the staff is extremely friendly! They gave me lots of tips about the city, currency exchange, where to eat, drink and party. You get your own locker and keys to your floor and bedroom! I'll definitely recommend this place. Actually if I where you, I would stop looking and I would book this place now... Seriously!

Super nice hostel! Quite central. nice facilities and staff and a great place to meet people! I had a great time!

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Portugal

This was one of the best hostel i stayed in during my Europe trip. What i liked the most was the atmosphere and opportunity it provided for interacting with fellow hostel mates. To add to that, it's centrally located (very close to charles bridge), has very helpful staff and last but not the least provides free breakfast :-) .

• 20th Aug 2014
  • India

We loved our stay here! A small, cozy hostel that makes it so easy to meet almost everyone else staying in the hostel. Almost every night the hostel organized delicious, inexpensive veggie dinners and pub crawls that were easygoing and very social. Maybe more expensive than other hostels in the area but the atmosphere and great free breakfast (toast, eggs, cereal, cheese and meats) made it worthwhile.

Art Hole Hostel was a sweet and charming gem settled right within the center of Prague. My favorite hostel to date. Stay here if you get the chance!

• 14th Aug 2014

Great hostel, the staff were really friendly and helpful. Rooms are big and comfortable and clean. Great location and the 2Euro dinners are amazing! Perfect place to stay in Prague I would definitely recommend to friends

This was my favourite hostel out of the 5 we stayed at. The location was great, just a 5 min walk from the old town. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and we made many friends here as it was so social. Breakfast was included (it was delicious!) and they made dinner for a tiny price. Definitely recommend!

• 12th Aug 2014