Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Such a great hostel and people are very social so I made may new friends :) The staff are really friendly too and totally happy to share their knowledge of the city. Really great place :)

This is a fun hostel with kind people willing to chat. Get dinner one night - it's cheap, delicious, and a good way to meet other people staying at the hostel! It's also in a good location, which is convenient for exploring the rest of Prague.

Amazing staff, great location, breakfast included. Very easy to meet people or spend time alone. I would recommend it everyone. The owner is super nice, and Dean is the man!

Amazing hostel! The staff were great as soon as we arrived and so laid back and friendly. The hostel made our time in Prague as it was such a good location and such a fun place to stay!

• 8th Feb 2015

Beds were comfy, extra blankets and towels were free, meals were available... Great place. The directions from the tram stop to the hostel were impossible though. They made slightly more sense once we got there and had a map but it was difficult. Also, the route they gave us leaving was WAY easier than the route to arrive. Overall happy with my stay!

• 8th Feb 2015

I absolutely loved the art hole! The staff is so friendly and it honestly feels like a little home. The hostel offers nightly dinners for 2 euro...they are so good so I highly suggest taking advantage. Great atmosphere and very close to the middle of the city

• 4th Feb 2015

Fun hostel! I really enjoyed my stay here. The decor was crazy cool, location was ideal (within a short walking distance of everywhere) and the staff went over and above expectations. Would definitely stay here again.

Very good atmosphere, and excellent staff!

Absolutely fantastic place. I had the most amazing time, and met some amazing people. Huge thanks to Luke, Dan, Britney and Dean, the best hostel staff I've encountered this trip. Cosy and communal, I really felt like I was part of an amazing vibe. Wish I'd had more time there! I can't wait to go back. Thank you!!!

Loved it completely, will stay there for sure next time when in Prague!

1st floor, no lift, stairs a little creepy. The rooms were often open. The staff is friendly, but there' s a thing I didn't like: when I had to check out, the reception was empty. I waited 5-10 minutes before the receptionist came... I was in a hurry, I had to take a train and I risked to miss it because the reception was empty in that crucial part of the day. I hope this won't happen again. Also, sometimes late at night there was loud music coming from the reception. At least it's very cheap

The best hostel I've ever been. The people are really nice, they always try to help you with everything.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

The shower head was broken off the wall but everything else was perfect.

I had a really nice staying , it was my first experience in a hostel and definitely won't be the last . The atmosphere was really nice , everybody was really friendly and we can see that the staff is doing it's best to be sure we have a nice time in Prague!

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

I recommend this hostel only if you want a party hostel. It was 1 am and it was so noisy because of the party at the reception I couldn't sleep. Then 6 am I woke up because someone was puking. And the day after the guy at the reception was drunk... If you want a calm and relaxing stay, not the best place. And also no individual sockets. But good location and good breakfast.

It's very good service and gorgeous room

Close to bus station, and great value for money Staff also pretty cool

Awesome people! Good place to make friends! Def stay here!

Friendly hostel in a great location. I highly recommend the hostel-organized pub crawl for meeting people. WiFi was a bit spotty though.

I had an amazing time at Art hole hostel. The location is very convenient. The staff was young and extremely nice! It is very easy to meet new traveler friends. And the place is beautiful, very artistic! I also loved the kitchen and the breakfast in the morning. It was perfect!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5