Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Loved it completely, will stay there for sure next time when in Prague!

The best hostel I've ever been. The people are really nice, they always try to help you with everything.

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

I had a really nice staying , it was my first experience in a hostel and definitely won't be the last . The atmosphere was really nice , everybody was really friendly and we can see that the staff is doing it's best to be sure we have a nice time in Prague!

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

I recommend this hostel only if you want a party hostel. It was 1 am and it was so noisy because of the party at the reception I couldn't sleep. Then 6 am I woke up because someone was puking. And the day after the guy at the reception was drunk... If you want a calm and relaxing stay, not the best place. And also no individual sockets. But good location and good breakfast.

It's very good service and gorgeous room

Friendly hostel in a great location. I highly recommend the hostel-organized pub crawl for meeting people. WiFi was a bit spotty though.

I had an amazing time at Art hole hostel. The location is very convenient. The staff was young and extremely nice! It is very easy to meet new traveler friends. And the place is beautiful, very artistic! I also loved the kitchen and the breakfast in the morning. It was perfect!

Art Hole is amazing. Not only are they well-equipped with facilities, amenities, and anything else you might need while traveling, the staff are one of a kind. Upon arrival I was instantly offered a hot drink and was made to feel like part of a great family of people - I got to know several during my stay there and am still in touch with them. The atmosphere is wonderful and I would return in a heart beat. Definitely choose the Art Hole when deciding where to stay!

• 18th Jan 2015

Loved this hostel. The staff were so nice and helpful. Great central location making it easy to walk anywhere. More relaxed environment, easy to meet people. Definitely would recommend it to a friend.

It was easy to get everywhere I wanted to go on foot, which was great. Everything is conveniently nearby! The free lockers were key because the room I was in didn't actually lock. The staff were totally awesome and helpful, and I wished I were staying longer! Only downside was I didn't get much sleep because my room was a pass through to another, so people were coming and going. But it was a great place to stay! Totally recommend if you're traveling solo :)

• 17th Jan 2015

10 mins walk from the main bus station and the old square. Good for people who cook as each floor has each fully-equipped kitchen (this is just amazing!). Only two downsides are that wifi is horribly bad upstairs (I stayed on 3rd floor. Wifi downstairs is excellent.) and there is no plug around some beds. But overall, I enjoyed the stay here.

Without a doubt the best hostel I've stayed in in Europe. The staff were unbelievably friendly. The first night I got there I was invited out drinking with the staff. Really friendly atmosphere and a great place to meet people. Really cool decor and furnishings. Great location.

• 15th Jan 2015

Such an awesome hostel! I would recommend this place 110% The staff are lovely and so helpful

• 13th Jan 2015

love love love this hostel! Its almost like 2 seperate appartments! really homely atmosphere and easy to make friends , plus super cheap! Try the pub crawl, great fun! would highly recoment for solo travellers !

The location of this hostel is impossible to beat- made the stay very enjoyable. The staff is amazing, made you feel very much at home. Downside is limited number of showers, so shower in evening or middle of day. Highly recommended!

This hostel was honestly great and had all the things I look for when booking: SUPER friendly staff that will go out of their way to help you, very convivial atmosphere with hostel dinner cooked every night for 2 euros, clean, plenty of showers/toilets, very walkable to the old town and close to where the pub crawl picks up, additional amenities like towel & hair dryer can be borrowed for free, laundry service for a cheap price! Definitely would stay again :) :) :)

This hostel is perfect for anyone looking to see Prague on foot being about a 15 minute walk from the main train station, and a 10 minute walk from both the Old Town Square and Republic Square. The staff were amazing in settling in newcomers, and had an awesome selection of suggestions for places to see and places to eat to best experience the city. The hostel itself had a real homely feel, which was nice being a lonesome traveller.

Excellent hostel with a cozy atmosphere. It's less than a 15 minute walk to the main train station and Old Town. A great place for solo travelers to meet new friends and explore Prague. The staff is helpful and accommodating. Free breakfast, cheap beer and delicious home-cooked dinners. Highly recommended.

The staff made the experience. Really lovely helpful people. The place is well maintained and clean, and reasonably close to everything.

This hostel would have been very nice except for their apparent inability to book the rooms correctly. 4 out of the 5 days that we were there, the hostel was overbooked, meaning there would be people sleeping on mattresses in the common area every night. Since the bathrooms and showers were also communal, that meant sharing 2 toilets with many people. I liked the hostel but would not necessarily recommend it to a friend.

• 2nd Jan 2015