Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Staying at the Art Hole Hostel, it was great to be in the centre of the city and so close to loads of things to see and do. The Hostel itself is spacious, spread over 2 floors with several shared kitchens and communal areas. I enjoyed my stay and it is definitely good value for money.

Absolutely awesome experience here. Staff was on point the whole time, friendly and lots of good info. Location is just north of the Stare Mesto and is within easy walking distance of wherever you're going or public transportation to get there! Kitchen and lounge setup flows really well and makes for good dinner conversations or just hanging out and reading a book with some free tea. Awesome sauce!

What an amazing hostel, such a relief to find this place. Just want I was after. The owner was so helpful and made my stay fantastic.. It felt like I got to know everyone in the hostel as it was small enough to create a really nice atmosphere, extremely good for a solo traveller! Annoyed I didn't book for longer as Prague was fantastic! Great Wifi also. Free breakfast included.. What more could you want.

This hostel is great. The staff are so friendly and helpful, great location within walking distance of all the main sights and transportation stations, awesome atmosphere. I have no complaints.

Enjoyed my stay here! The atmosphere was good and met some really friendly people. The hostel was also very clean and the showers had hot water. I would definitely stay her again.

Loved this hostel. The staff was incredibly friendly and relaxed; it was nice to just chat and chill with them. Wifi all over the hostel. People seemed to be traveling more groups so I didn't meet so many people to travel with but everyone enjoyed talking to one another in the bed rooms and in the common rooms. Bathrooms were clean and private and the water pressure was great. Overall, I loved art hole hostel!

• 25th Jul 2015

Easy to walk to from the train. Lots of people in one room. But nice breakfast and staff is very helpful.

All the staff were extremely helpful and nice. If I am ever in Prague again I would definitely stay here again!

What a nice vibe in the hostel - seemed really laid back but nice and helpful. Thank you for all the jazz club recommendations!!

• 19th Jul 2015

There was a mistake with our reservation but they helped us the best they could. Very kind people in a friendly hostel.

I came to Prague knowing nothing about the city. After talking and googling with probably one of the best receptionist, Jana, we made an itinerary well suited for my preferences. With a great atmosphere it was very easy meeting other people at this hostel which made my stay even more enjoyable. Im recommending this hostel to everybody who wants to meet new cool people!

I'll be honest, the bedrooms were rather hot and the bathrooms we're a case of some good some bad. It was pretty much what you get in your standard hostel. However, everything else was fantastic. It had a homey feel and the staff were great! You get a free beer on check in! It's a short (lovely) walk from old town so it's easy to come and go during your daily activities. I met so many great people during my week in Prague, I was actually really sad to go. I'm excited to come back here :)

• 12th Jul 2015

Really enjoyed staying here, clean beds and decent breakfast included. The location is central with a 5 minute walk to the old town. Amazing Vietnamese restaurant across the street also! Staff were really pleasant and helpful. Seems to be popular with groups so if you are travelling solo you will have to make an effort to talk to people. Its a relaxed atmopshere however!

The staff were very friendly and gave a lot of advice regarding what to do.

The staff is extremely helpful and great. If you have a question about anything then they probably have the answer and no question is too dumb.

centrally located near many of the tourist attractions, easy access transit sytem and friendly staff. need larger showers, could use additional toilets and showers.

Great atmosphere and location. Really nice building with lots of character.

When we were in Prague it was extremely hot and the hostel didn't even have fans. As a result it was pretty hard To get any rest. The bathrooms and showers also could have been a little cleaner, but other than that we were happy with the hostel.

This is a good hostel. I think you can find cheaper places that might be a better value. However, it was clean, good staff, decent breakfast. Perfectly adequate.

Great stay! Really liked staff especially gentleman that worked I the mornings and who checked us in! Only struggle was it seemed as though someone was always sleeping in the room so we were always disrupting someone's sleep but that's hostels for you! When I come back to Prague, I'll try to stay here again

• 4th Jul 2015