Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

A great hostel, I only wish I had more time here! It is a very short walk from all the sights, but still manages to stay out of the path of most tourists. The only issue was that the shower didn't drain properly, and would slowly fill up at your feet, so you'd have to turn the water off and let it drain before continuing your shower. This was only a minor problem, and everything else about the hostel is fantastic!

I loved this hostel! The staff are very helpful and friendly and they are always looking for ways to make your trip to Prague better. There's a very casual, laid back atmosphere good for socializing. It has a good location within walking distance from all major attractions and the facilities are kept clean.

All in all I really enjoyed my stay here! It was very central - only a 5 minute walk to the new town shopping centre and about a 10/15 minute walk to the old town centre! The staff were very friendly and it was easy to meet new people here! The vibe was groovy and chilled, but if you're not looking for a party hostel I wouldn't recommend!

• 21st Aug 2015

I had the most amazing stay at this hostelhostel. All thecstaff were incredibly friendly and were always happy to help you or answer any questions you may have. It was close to the metro, bars and old town square where every thing seems to happen so I walked wherever I went.I would suggest taking the bus and metro as they closed some tram routes due to construction so I was a little lost when I first went there otherwise loved it!

Pretty cool hostel. The staff is nice and the place is well located to some main points. Breakfast is good and sustainable. You can buy a cheap beer at the recess for enjoy the nice atmosphere that have music going on! Would stay again

This is the best hostel I've stayed in. The atmosphere was incredible, the staff were super lovely and very helpful, one of them even came out with us and showed us the tradional Czech bars which was amazing!! It is very clean, the art on the walls is very cool, and it is very close to the main centre of Prague as well as ATMs and shops. The wifi was available everywhere throughout the hostel and you get free breakfast which was rad.

Great Hostel - Family owned place which literally say "Welcome home" as you check in :) Great atmosphere across the 2 floors Beds are comfy, kitchens are clean - and yes "some" of toilet facilitates are a bit cramped - my 6ft4 frame still was ok Great social room and kitchen for those looking to meet others located 10mins walk to the centre Highly recommend for anyone traveling solo

Good location, staff are friendly, very clean and social atmosphere. Would stay again! Only comment would be the dorm was quite dark and no light beside bed so used phone light while reading but that's no biggie!

I had a wonderful stay in Art Hole. When I arrived, the receptionist gave me a map and showed me where to go, what to visit during my short stay in Prague :) Their recommendations for traditional restaurants are top!

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Awesome staff. Great atmosphere. Great location. Small but comfortable. Met some really awesome people there. Highly recommend

Felt good and felt secured

• 15th Aug 2015
  • India

Art Hole was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Very friendly staff, helping with all kind of stuff, from restaurant recommendations through booking a bus ticket to my next destination :) The art is AMAZING, free breakfast had everything I needed for breakfast. Definitely staying here next time in Prague :)

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

This hostel was very easy to find and very close to the town centre. The staff here are super friendly, beds are made for you and they even gave me a free towel for my stay. The cleanliness is superb. It is very easy to meet people at this hostel and I highly recommend this hostel. I would stay again!!

Very nice staff, excellet tratment to the customers ;)

Very nice place. Very friendly people. Will recommend to anyone visiting Prague.

The hostel's staff members are exceptionally friendly and accommodating. They really do their best to make you feel welcome! As the name suggests, the hostel's walls are covered in art, which makes for a fun atmosphere. Also, it's very convenient that the hostel provides a towel and locker free of charge.

• 4th Aug 2015

great hostel and the staff were amazing, only thing I would add that they advertise for solo travelers but there was no vibe within the communal areas of the hostel.

This hostel was amazing! It is located really well being just a short stroll from the metro, shopping centres and the old town square. It has a super relaxed vibe. It's quaint, comfy and quirky and is small enough for you to make friends with other travellers really quickly. The staff were fantastic and everyone we spoke to was happy to help us find our way, arrange currency and even help advise and book restaurants and tours. One of the best hostels I have stayed at.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Very small but nice and friendly place, no 24 hour reception though so make sure you let staff know when you are arriving.

Staying at the Art Hole Hostel, it was great to be in the centre of the city and so close to loads of things to see and do. The Hostel itself is spacious, spread over 2 floors with several shared kitchens and communal areas. I enjoyed my stay and it is definitely good value for money.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7