Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff were so so lovely and friendly and helpful, and the small scale of the hostel meant we felt at home there and got to know lots of people. Thank you!

Location is excellent and staffs were really hopeful and kind! Would stay there again if I visit Prague in the future!

AMAZING!! Best hostel ever, never enjoyed a hostel this much!! The beds were incredibly comfy, the staff were beyond amazing, helpful and fun! They get involved in conversations and even drinking games (once finished work of course), V (we nicknamed him) even took us out on his own pub crawl which was a great night! The atmosphere is perfect for solo travellers like myself! Great location short walk to old town and lots of food and shopping around. Would be crazy not to stay here! Loved it.

Five star hostel! Great breakfast. Thank you!

• 17th Jun 2015

In terms of atmosphere, this is, without a doubt, the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff is not only incredibly friendly, but also went above and beyond to help ensure their guests have the best time possible. Staying at this hostel felt like I was staying at a friends house; I felt so welcome. It has a wonderful common room that can be used to meet other travelers from all over or even chat with the receptionists who chock full of recommendations for sights to see around Prague.

• 16th Jun 2015

Its very nice and beautiful. All the people is friendly and makes you feel in family. The only thing that i have to critizice is that the bathrooms werent always clean. The rest was very fine!

I really enjoyed the hostel, I just suggest that the bathroom and the restroom could have more things to hold your stuff (like talls, clothes etc).

• 15th Jun 2015

Not a horrible hostel to stay in but certainly not the best. Wifi was horrible, almost everywhere. Some of the staff were great but others are a little peculiar and the check in process was made a little unnecessarily challenging. Rooms are good enough and bathrooms and kitchen space is plentiful. Very little atmosphere and a mountain of stairs to climb with your bags.

Really lovely hostel, staff were really helpful and nice. Atmosphere wasn't as good as I thought it would be and wifi didn't work in the upstairs rooms. Over all it was a good stay and would go back again.

The upstairs Wi-Fi is fixed :)

Art Hole was a really good find. The rooms are crowded, but the overall atmosphere of the place is really mellow and chill. There were kitchen and laundry services available, which was awesome. It was in a good location, ~5min walk from the center of Prague.

Location is okay, breakfast is okay, and rooms are also just okay. We had lots of trouble with the wifi, and there's not individual power sockets per bed. My mattress sunk into the middle and I found little hairs on my sheet, gross. Good atmosphere to meet people though. However I would look elsewhere if I came back to Prague.

Only one sink on the whole floor! That was annoying. WiFi was the best in any hostel I've stayed in though and the staff is crazy helpful. I like that they sell cheap beer there that's awesome. We checked out at 6 am and the receptionist gave us breakfast; that was the vest part of the stay.

I would highly recommend Art Hole. It's in a great location just near the old town, the staff are fantastic they couldn't be more helpful if they tried. There are facilities to cook your own food, very good wifi (in the reception area) and computers where it's free to print documents. My only feedback is that the breakfast is very basic and starts a bit late for my like I h (8:30am) and there are no light blocking curtains in the rooms so you get woken up early. Other than that it's great.

Had an awesome stay at the Art Hole Hostel! Great people, great staff, it was awesome! Had to catch a bus with 22 minutes to spare and the staff had no problem checking me out quickly and wishing me on my way with enough time to make it! Loved my stay there, would go back one day.

This hostel is really good to meet other people and the staff are super helpful. Would definately recommend for my one on their own

Just love it. Friendly staff in general (especially Luke, who was always so keen to help us with tips about what to do or where to go. Very good location, nice atmosphere.

Great location. there are two different floors. one on the main floor and another 2 floors up. I was only in prague for 2 days and after coming with an early morning bus at 7am they were nice enough to let me shower but not nice enough to give me a properly explanation of the map and what to see until check in at 2pm. that was quite annoying. there are lockers but they are too small for normal bags so most people leave them on the floor. great location. younger crowd of travelers.

Very friendly staff, very well organized hostel, clean, good prices. Just perfect :)

This hostel is like many where owners just think about profit. "Art Hole" as nothing to do with art. But where is art then? Well, in this hostel you will have to find an artistic position the evacuate because anyone can fit in that toilet. After this contortionism exercise you will be exhausted and maybe sleep a little. Hope you are very short, less then 1,50 cm, because the duvet was designed (with art) for dwarfs.

It was a great choice. I think the hostel has a great atmosphere and the staff are just amazingly great. They were all bery kind, helpful and nice. My lugagge got lost in some airport and they all showed a lot of compassion as well as offered me tons of help with calls, follow up and even to help me buy stuff during the days it was lost. It is perfectly located from anywhere you want to go in Prague!!! Thank you guys!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7