Art Hole Hostel

Fabulous 2680 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2680 Total Reviews

• American Samoa, Female, 25-30
15th Feb 2017

Best hostel ever! This hostel resembles everything I loved about Prague. The people were nice and went out of their way to make my stay the most comfortable. My luggage was lost in transition so they let me borrow a towel for free. The last day I was there, I wanted to do a load of laundry. The person on staff told me he would take out my laundry and put it in the dryer. Just one of the many reasons why I enjoyed my stay so much. Was just a 2 minutes to the tram. Affordable and interesting art.

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2017

Would definitely stay in Art Hole again. Really great location in walking distance of most of the main sites and train station. Staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, and the free tea and coffee all day is a nice bonus. Not the best night's sleep of my life, but that's to be expected in a room of 16. Extended my stay an extra day.

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Feb 2017

Great hostel to stay in if you love modern art. Staff are very friendly and would bend over backwards to help you. Wifi is very good too. Loved staying at Art Hole and would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Prague.

• Mexico, Couple, 18-24
5th Feb 2017

Muy buen servicio, cerca de la plaza vieja, el desayuno estaba bien, solo que nosotros usamos el servicio de lavado y al final la secadora no funciono y tuvimos que colgar la ropa.

• France, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Feb 2017

Very nice hostel, well situated and the atmosphere is very nice and quiet. The staff is also great, very friendly and helpful. Perfect stay !

4th Feb 2017

Friendly staff and nice hostel. The breakfast and the facilities were good. Close to the old town.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

The art hole was just what I needed. The owner made me a coffee as I arrived, most guests were also solo travellers and were easy to meet in the common room. Beds were quite uncomfortable and next door rooms were noisy would be my only critique. This hostel is close to all the sites and The staff were really approachable. Would stay again.

6th Jan 2017

Literally my favorite place I stayed in a month of travels! I loved all the artwork and the people were super friendly! They also had a delicious breakfast! STAY HERE!! ps. it's also super cheap and you get a lot for a little!

• Colombia, Couple, 31-40
5th Jan 2017
8.0

The hostel is just 5-10 minute walk from old town. Staff is really helpfull and commited to a great time in Prague. Beds and facilities could be cleaner!!!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

The hostel was well located within easy walking distance of the old town square and the bus and train stations, and the facilities were great - bathrooms were a little old but clean which is all you need! There was one night where a random guy slept in our room but other than that, I had no issues at all!