Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

The best hostel I have stayed in! The Art Hole Hostel is run by a friendly family and the staff instantly make guests feel welcome. Hand painted murals decorate the walls, the furnishings are funky and stylish and the atmosphere is light and fun! The hostel is ideally situated in the heart of the city and ideal for exploring the local sights!

Definitely my favorite hostel anywhere! Stay there if you are in Prague and thank me later.

Good for visiting Praga. A mais bela anfitriã

Spent two nights at Art Hole hostel and had a good time. Walking distance to the old town and main attractions of Prague, and very welcoming and helpfull staff. Were specially impressed by the dinner they offer every night at a very low price, which was tasty and made it easy to get to know the other guests. The facilities are quite simple and it was poor soundproofing between the bedrooms and the common areas, but the overall experience was very good.

I liked it very much. My only little criticism might be that they ask money to provide towels. This is the first time I see something like this. Apart from this it was an excellent stay. The staff was very kind and helpful. The hostel was very nice and beautiful. Definitely recommended.

All in all the location is fine. The facilities are not top new but definitely clean, so good for a stay. Sometimes no hot water in the shower and one of the toilet doors was stucked, so it made at lot of noise when closed or opened.

Very close to the city center with extremely friendly and helpful staff. Has the best decorated rooms I've seen in a hostel and feels clean and upbeat. I had a great stay!

Absolutely loved it here. The vibe was really cool, what with the murals on the walls and all. Common spaces were huge and breakfast was FREE (and good)! The receptionists were nice enough to let me sleep on their common room couch, and one named Paige was very good to us and took us out on a bar crawl (and played pong with us). A++ would stay again.

Very good Hostel, nice atmosphere, kind staff and lots of fun!

• 26th May 2014

Great hostel, excellent location and good common areas. Lockers in rooms. Yummy breakfast!! Boiled eggs, toast, cereal and coffee. Thank you!

Great place! I will come back next time I come to Prague :)

• 24th May 2014

Hostel was good. Pros: great wifi, multiple kitchens, free breakfast (toast & spreads, cheese, hard boiled eggs, cereal & milk, coffee & tea) Cons: rooms & kitchen equiptment was dated, average atmosphere (i found it hard to meet people at this hostel)

Very good location in the city centre of Prague: an awesome park and the old time square are very nearby. Kitchen has all the needed facilities and the breakfast is simple but has everything you need as well. The 2 euro dinner has a good value for your money and is a good time to meet some fellow travellers. Not the liveliest hostel I have been to, but if you are looking for cheap on a good location this is perfect. Nightlife and culture can be found just around the corner.

10min walk away from the city center. Relaxed social atmosphere; very easy to meet people. Everything was clean and breakfast is open until late.

Nice cosy hostel, great value for money (especially recomment the evening "friends dinner" for 2 euro they do! Might need to put an extra staff member on duty during the busy times. Fully recommended, though.

Only thing is the lockers are not wide enough for a long haul backpack. Although easy enough to un pack valuables. Every thing else was great and probably the best hostel iv stayed in whist in Europe.

would definitely recommend for solo travellers as it's so easy to make friends. Breakfast is pretty decent and they offer a big cooked dinner for about €2. My only issues were that there were not enough showers or toilets which was a pain in the morning, the dorm room door was left open throughout the day so people could wonder in and out, this would have been fine, but there wasn't lockers big enough to store a large rucksack. Also hostel can be pretty noisy at night but earplugs are given free

Great atmosphere. The hostel is well set up to encourage mingling and meeting people. Met some really cool people to go enjoy the nightlife with. Showers were decent, save for the fact that the hot water heater some times cuts in and out.

• 18th May 2014

This hostel made my trip to Prague. I can't explain how nice the staff was. I really appreciated everything there. I would happily return :)

Very meh. Tiny tiny bathrooms, keys for doors that didn't always work. Didn't really try to create a friendly atmosphere or one that encouraged talking. In my stay did not find that many people congregating or talking in "common room". Staff was OK. They tried but it was just OK. No one recommended me anything fun or seemed that excited at all about living in Prague. Nothing special about this place.