Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

I loved the location of the hostal, it was very close to the city center and an easy walk away. The bed was comfortable and was very inexpensive per night.

A really good hostel. I like the way each room has their own kitchen. Rooms are very big and the whole hostel is very big. It's in quite a good location, about 10-15 minutes from the centre of town. Atmosphere is quite good, I was easily able to make friends in my room. Overall a good experience.

It was a lovely stay. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Absolutely loved staying here, great vibe, amazing staff and fun people! The location is great and easy to walk to heaps of great places! Definitely recommend it !!

• 7th Jan 2016

I stayed just for one night but it was ok, a nice hostel nothing out of ordinary , the staff made efforts to help their guest socialize ,like pasta cooking night,but it was a pitty that places were limited so not everyone could participate, the breakfast starts at 8.30 so keep that in mind if you want to have some early morning plans.

The BEST i've ever been! I loved to meet people at the hostel, it was EXTREMELY clean and staff was more than friendly, i just loved every single person! The owner made a lot of effort just to make me and a friend staying in the same room. I Totally recommend, loved you, thanks for everything

Great staff and location! Small hostel, very cozy.

Art Hostel was great! Clean and safe, and I loved the artwork on the walls. Also appreciated that it was in a quieter part of the city and the really great info about Prague the receptionist gave us when we checked in.

• 6th Jan 2016

Best staff

Friendly staff, great location and great value for money. Roomy 10 people dorm.

Art Hole is the best hostel I've stayed at, to date. The staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful. As I sat in the lobby planning my days or relaxed in the kitchen/dinning area after dinner, the staff engaged in genuine conversation with me and other guests. It was refreshing to be around such friendly people.

Great staff, always extremely helpful! Also the location is amazing!

• 31st Dec 2015

It's a great hostel with a friendly staff. My only comment is that there are way too many beds in each room; it's too crowded.

• 30th Dec 2015

It's a small cozy hostel. The staff was very friendly and fun. They go out of your way to help. The atmosphere (roomates and such) was amazing as well. It was a great time.

I had a great time staying at the Art Hole Hostel! As it is not a big hostel, people in the common room and the kitchen will interact with each other. The hostel is nicely decorated and they provide good breakfast. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. The location is good as it sits at a quiet neighbourhood but it's a 10 min walk to the town center.

Hostel was a bit small and loud, the main common area is right next to all of the rooms and doesn't quieten down until late. Shared showers were to be as expected, free breakfast was basic but good. Wifi was excellent and very fast. Top bunk of beds were not maintained and quite uncomfortable.

Great supports from staffs. They speak English very well. Its location is near the center and Florence bus station.

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Vietnam

Fantastic hostel. Staff were very helpful and there was a great atmosphere. Will stay here again.

Extremely loud

Arthole is a very cute and cozy hostel...clean and good facilities and very supportive staff