Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

It was a great choice. I think the hostel has a great atmosphere and the staff are just amazingly great. They were all bery kind, helpful and nice. My lugagge got lost in some airport and they all showed a lot of compassion as well as offered me tons of help with calls, follow up and even to help me buy stuff during the days it was lost. It is perfectly located from anywhere you want to go in Prague!!! Thank you guys!

A small hostel with a great atmosphere. The staff were so helpful and friendly. They had so many suggestions for food and sightseeing. It felt more like you were staying at someone's house. Clean and secure. Not too far away from Old Town Square. Would definitely recommend

Love, love, love this hostel! It was very clean, very friendly and conveniently located. The staff is young and very informative. They sell cheap beer within hostel, they offer free breakfast, towels, big locker, sheets, hair iron and blow dryer. I will definitely be back.

• 2nd Jun 2015

One of my favourite hostels I have stayed at! so friendly, very easy to make friends, great for solo travelers, awesome location. My only complaint is the showers were a bit dodgy and not always hot. Would definitely stay here again :)

Such a friendly hostel! Met some amazing people, including the staff!

This hostel overall was a lovely experience. The only real negative I have was the security because our dorm room was never locked even though they gave us each a key to it and my friend got her towel stolen while she was hanging it up to dry. So I suggest keeping everything locked away. Other than that the free breakfast was great, they had an awesome book of recommendations, the staff was super friendly and helpful, and they cleaned every day while we were gone.

Great hostel. Staff was awesome! One guy took us to some local spots after he got off work and went out of his way to find me a place to stay when I was stranded an extra night. Best hostel I have been to for solo travelers due to its set up and smaller capacity.

I had an amazing time here It's a beautiful hostel the staff is really helpful the atmosphere is great and I recommend anyone to come and stay here

Loved staying at the Art Hole hostel!! Everything was clean and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and lovely. The interior and atmosphere is magical and I met some truly wonderful people whilst staying here.

• 28th May 2015
  • Scotland

One of the best places I've stayed, was really unsure of what I was getting myself into but the staff were absolutely incredible, very friendly and helpful.the location and cleanliness and people there absolutely made my trip. Recommend it to everyone staying in Prague

The staff at this hostel was so overwhelmingly nice it felt like home for our short stay in Prague! We loved the Art Hole, would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much for making me feel at home during my first time abroad. I felt welcomed from the moment I was greeted and the excellent experience continued throughout my entire stay.

• 24th May 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Art Hole Hostel. The atmosphere is kind, friendly and relaxed. It is perfect for travellers who like to meet and talk to others in a non-party hostel environment. The staff were wonderful and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this really great hostel.

The hostel was really clean and in a good location. Especially the male staffs were very friendly and helpful. We were a group of four and booked a quad room just for us and locked our room every time we left it. But still someone stole some clothes from us girls (the door was also always locked when we came back to our room) and the staff and owner of the hostel showed no real interest in finding out how this could possibly happen. That was really a crappy ending of a nice Praque visit.

• 22nd May 2015

Excellent staff and complimentary breakfast. Showers are few though and small and cramped but still overall clean.

As before, always a pleasant stay, incredibly helpful staff that this time helped me with some train tickets I forgot. A bit crowded when fully booked, but that is only to be expected.

Great people; good breakfast; wonderful staff!

I loved this hostel. The atmosphere was so welcoming. There were a few solo and group travellers and we all hung out in the social area, then headed for dinner together on a recommendation from a staff member. The staff were so lovely and friendly - one girl made us all delicious cheesecake! I stayed in two different rooms because I booked late, but the staff helped store my things and both rooms were cosy and felt totally safe. There's a feeling of relaxedness and homeliness here.

• 19th May 2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Best hostel I have ever stayed at... And I have stayed at a lot of hostels. Very clean and well equipped, great location, great atmosphere, and most of all; the very best staff you will ever find in a hostel. The only way this place could be any better would be if the beer was free. Stay here!

Had an awesome time here. We were greeted promptly and politely by Luke the owner, who made sure we had everything we needed before giving us some fun options for things to do around Prague. Atmosphere was awesome and everyone staying there was very open and friendly. Also, good 1 euro beers at the front desk.

• 18th May 2015