Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Great relaxed moods cause we met great people. The toilets and showers were not that many and hot-cold water changes quickly if you use more than one shower on a floor. Facilities just average. Beautifully painted rooms look like shared flats with roommates though

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at this hostel. Great location, great rooms (comfy beds), clean showers!

I don't have one complaint about the hostel! It was such a value for the money and 5 min walk to the main shopping center. staff was awesome and good wifi cheap cheap cheap and super clean!! Thanks for the awesome stay :)

Wonderful location, just amidst several vegan/vegetarian places. Staff is most helpful and welcoming. It is not large, so it can feel crowded in the communal areas when many are staying there, especially in the mornings. Breakfast is included, good coffee but the rest is nothing to get excited about. Overall very clean. Walls are not very thick, so if you mind noise, take precautions (for that reason I believe, they provide earplugs at the reception)

Really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were all absolutely lovely and really make an effort to be friendly and welcoming. Kitchen facilities are good, and they provide free tea/coffee etc. There aren't enough bathrooms for the amount of people, but they do well to keep them clean all of the time! They have great quirky paintings all over the place which we loved! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

The hostel is really good, staff was very kind and helpful, the only real bad thing they have is the bed. The bed is extremely uncomfortable due to an iron frame under the mattress which you can always feel when you're on the bed.

Sorry! Your bed needed some attention. It is now fixed.

We LOVED the Art Hole. It was very different from normal youth hostels and felt more like a bed and breakfast. All the workers were so accommodating and kind. We stayed in 4 different hostels this week while traveling and we found ourselves wishing we could stay at the art hole the whole time. I would definitely recommend it!

• 9th Feb 2014

The best ever! The staff was so friendly ! The location is perfect to reach everywhere ! I love this place so much ! The only one thing is not so perfect that the shower was broken.... Cold water ... Hope they will fix it soon

The best in this hostel: - the unique design - the super nice, friendly and helpful staff ! ^^ Thank you for everything!

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Hungary

Awesome ! If looking for a hostel with good location, nice people and great value for money stop looking and book this one !

• 24th Jan 2014

Simply, I recommend it to any one, nice place nice and very helpful receptionists, and close to every thing

• 19th Jan 2014
  • Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Enjoyed the paintings everywhere. Getting in and out is a bit of a hassle as you have to buss each time you want to go inside (i.e. you don't have a key/password for the main door).

Really lovely hostel - small and with a great atmosphere! Facilities were clean and had everything needed, small but fully equipped kitchen, relaxing common area and great staff! No issues with drinking in the common areas either, which was a nice way to get to know other guests. Only let downs were that the bunks were incredibly squeaky, lockers to small for big packs and our dorm was located right outside the kitchen so it was often hard to sleep due to noise! Would easily stay again though!

Great hostel, great staff and great location!

I wish they had a quiet hour.

It was a place to sleep, nothing more, nothing less... It was clean, staff was helpful... Location was good... When I am back in Prague, I will explore other hostel options... That being said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this place I am just super neutral towards it...

Fantastic hostel in the perfect location. Close to the main train and bus station and walking distance to the old town and all the sights. Very clean and awesome free breakfast included. A home away from home. I would definitely stay here again

nice little hostel. feels like a bed and breakfast. decent common room and friendly staff.

the reception people were really nice and I liked the atmosphere when I was there. we did have to share 2 showers and 2 toilets between 3 rooms which wasnt great but the kitchen was good.

I def recommend this hostel!! the staffs were extraordinarily kind and helpful and it was so easy to meet other travelers. I wish I didn't have to leave so early as my friend invited to her place after a couple of days. When I visit Prague again, I will def go back to Art Hole again! :D Thanks for your kindness and great service! :)

• 2nd Jan 2014