Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Only one sink on the whole floor! That was annoying. WiFi was the best in any hostel I've stayed in though and the staff is crazy helpful. I like that they sell cheap beer there that's awesome. We checked out at 6 am and the receptionist gave us breakfast; that was the vest part of the stay.

I would highly recommend Art Hole. It's in a great location just near the old town, the staff are fantastic they couldn't be more helpful if they tried. There are facilities to cook your own food, very good wifi (in the reception area) and computers where it's free to print documents. My only feedback is that the breakfast is very basic and starts a bit late for my like I h (8:30am) and there are no light blocking curtains in the rooms so you get woken up early. Other than that it's great.

Had an awesome stay at the Art Hole Hostel! Great people, great staff, it was awesome! Had to catch a bus with 22 minutes to spare and the staff had no problem checking me out quickly and wishing me on my way with enough time to make it! Loved my stay there, would go back one day.

This hostel is really good to meet other people and the staff are super helpful. Would definately recommend for my one on their own

Just love it. Friendly staff in general (especially Luke, who was always so keen to help us with tips about what to do or where to go. Very good location, nice atmosphere.

Great location. there are two different floors. one on the main floor and another 2 floors up. I was only in prague for 2 days and after coming with an early morning bus at 7am they were nice enough to let me shower but not nice enough to give me a properly explanation of the map and what to see until check in at 2pm. that was quite annoying. there are lockers but they are too small for normal bags so most people leave them on the floor. great location. younger crowd of travelers.

Very friendly staff, very well organized hostel, clean, good prices. Just perfect :)

This hostel is like many where owners just think about profit. "Art Hole" as nothing to do with art. But where is art then? Well, in this hostel you will have to find an artistic position the evacuate because anyone can fit in that toilet. After this contortionism exercise you will be exhausted and maybe sleep a little. Hope you are very short, less then 1,50 cm, because the duvet was designed (with art) for dwarfs.

It was a great choice. I think the hostel has a great atmosphere and the staff are just amazingly great. They were all bery kind, helpful and nice. My lugagge got lost in some airport and they all showed a lot of compassion as well as offered me tons of help with calls, follow up and even to help me buy stuff during the days it was lost. It is perfectly located from anywhere you want to go in Prague!!! Thank you guys!

A small hostel with a great atmosphere. The staff were so helpful and friendly. They had so many suggestions for food and sightseeing. It felt more like you were staying at someone's house. Clean and secure. Not too far away from Old Town Square. Would definitely recommend

Love, love, love this hostel! It was very clean, very friendly and conveniently located. The staff is young and very informative. They sell cheap beer within hostel, they offer free breakfast, towels, big locker, sheets, hair iron and blow dryer. I will definitely be back.

• 2nd Jun 2015

One of my favourite hostels I have stayed at! so friendly, very easy to make friends, great for solo travelers, awesome location. My only complaint is the showers were a bit dodgy and not always hot. Would definitely stay here again :)

Such a friendly hostel! Met some amazing people, including the staff!

This hostel overall was a lovely experience. The only real negative I have was the security because our dorm room was never locked even though they gave us each a key to it and my friend got her towel stolen while she was hanging it up to dry. So I suggest keeping everything locked away. Other than that the free breakfast was great, they had an awesome book of recommendations, the staff was super friendly and helpful, and they cleaned every day while we were gone.

Great hostel. Staff was awesome! One guy took us to some local spots after he got off work and went out of his way to find me a place to stay when I was stranded an extra night. Best hostel I have been to for solo travelers due to its set up and smaller capacity.

I had an amazing time here It's a beautiful hostel the staff is really helpful the atmosphere is great and I recommend anyone to come and stay here

Loved staying at the Art Hole hostel!! Everything was clean and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and lovely. The interior and atmosphere is magical and I met some truly wonderful people whilst staying here.

One of the best places I've stayed, was really unsure of what I was getting myself into but the staff were absolutely incredible, very friendly and helpful.the location and cleanliness and people there absolutely made my trip. Recommend it to everyone staying in Prague

The staff at this hostel was so overwhelmingly nice it felt like home for our short stay in Prague! We loved the Art Hole, would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much for making me feel at home during my first time abroad. I felt welcomed from the moment I was greeted and the excellent experience continued throughout my entire stay.

• 24th May 2015