Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

highly recommend if you go to Prague. staff are nice. free breakfast. and nice 2 euros veg dinner. great memory.

The Art Hole Hostel is great place to stay if you +want a hostel located in the centre of Prague (main train station, market, most of the sights in walking distance. +appreciate a good nights sleep. The Art Hole Hostel is not a party hostel, it's usually very quiet at night. That's especially useful if you have a very tight schedule during the days. +have a tight budget. +need any kind of help. The receptionists will help you. I definitely enjoyed my time there.

• 6th Apr 2015

Very nice hostel, great atmosphere and unique decoration. However, I think they should add more showers and toilets and definitely better wi-fi. Very friendly staff!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The daily breakfast was fresh, cheap nightly vegetarian dinner was delicious and very cheap bottles of beer. The room was large and comfortable. The lockers provided were large. Martin, Zuzka, Tyson and Voyta were very friendly and helpful. Martin made fantastic suggestions on where to eat and places to visit. The hostel's location was within walking distance from all the main sites. I will definitely be staying here the next time I'm in Prague.

The only thing it didn't like me was that the showers on the main floor (where the reception is) are quite small, you don't even have enough space to undress and dress yourself.

Very well placed and Staffs are very helpful. Excellent environment, All borders get enough space to get along. Breakfast was basic but adequate. Staffs were ready to help and make all comfortable going out of the way. I will recommend the hostel 100% and will live there if I go there again. Only issue is you have to climb up 3rd floor as there is no lift.

Everybody was snoring O.o, they offer ear plugs, but I was about to punch somebody when I was trying to sleep.

i had a great stay at this hostel! Reaaaally clean, the staff is doing everything they can to make your stay perfect! I was on the first floor, next to the reception, had no problem to sleep with earplugs, but if you want it to be more quiet ask to be on the 3rd floor. I highly recommend this hostel!

Super nice hostel, well located and clean. Cool staff, great atmosphere and low price

An amazing stay! Really enjoyed our time there. I would recommend it!

The hostel itself was great! I really enjoyed having my own assigned locker with its key and the hostel offers great traveling amenities like towels and breakfast. While I enjoyed almost every aspect of the hostel, I really did not like the fact that the rooms were not locked. This allowed for other hostel guest to come in and out of your room at their leisure.

• 22nd Mar 2015

Great place to stay in a central location near the old town, close to some great restaurants and bars. Small hostel with good common areas where you can hang out and meet people. You can buy beer at the front desk and also can bring your own alcohol. Staff is really helpful and provides great recommendations on what to do and where to go.

Good location. Breakfast is not bad. Small shower room. Hot water and wifi are good. I live in the room besides kitchen and common area, so it is very noisy. Recommend if you want to meet new friends. This may not be a place for you if you want to rest.

Great Hostel! The staff is great and always helps you with anything they can. Everything was clean and organized and the hostel is close to lots of good bars. If I decide to go to Prague again, I will probably stay there. Thanks for everything guys.

Lovely hostel with amazing staff.

It is an amazing hostel to stay.100% Recommendable!

Toilet rooms are very small, Makes no fun when you are tall. Parking cars is not so good, You have to park outside the hood. The hostel is a comfy place, Lots of art and lots of space. All in all we recommend, Come again and bring a friend.

1 problem: my room had 4 big lockers and 4 small lockers, although I've stayed there for 4 nights and I've watched everyone coming and everyone going out they gave us the small lockers that weren't big enough for our backpacks, and the only solution was putting them in the luggage room 2 floors down! But fortunately the hostel as a great atmosphere so I felt secure leaving the bags in the room, although I'd fell better knowing that it was inside the locker. Great staff/location/atmosphere/value

Nice hostel! Everything is great except that the rooms are never locked, although there are lockers. Good atmosphere for meeting new people!

Couldn't be happier with my choice to stay here. I had high expectations for Art Hole after reading reviews and they quickly exceeded them. Art Hole honestly made my trip! YOU MUST STAY HERE!!