Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff were excellent with knowledge about the city and also entertaining to listen to. The facilities are clean tidy and hostel located just outside of old town at a convenient location

Loved this place. The staff was great :) I would definitely go back. Made friends with everyone in my room and we ended up doing everything together.

This is my 2nd time here. I love this hostel. Great location, great staff, great free breakfast and lovely rooms with clean bathrooms.

very good hostel in the centre of the city...the staff is very kind and helpfull...the breakfast was very good too...

Art Hostel was a home, it was very cozy and the staff is not only polite but welcoming. It has always a great vibe and the recepcionists incite people to share their experiences. It is very near the Old Town Square and most of Prague's touristic locations. You can walk to almost all famous locations and to the mais bus and train station. As a plus, this super cheap hostel doesn't charge for the wifi and there are even two computers available for free.

• 19th Dec 2013

Thanks to everyone for making it a real pleasant stay.. Good location and great atmosphere. Maxwell, knows how to make the local hot wine,- better than all the Christmas market stalls ( i want the recipe). Certainly a place I would go back to.

Lovely hostel with amazing staffs that are friendly and approachable. Really good place to make friends too. They even personally emailed me once I've booked through hostel world. My flight was delayed so I have to canceled one day of stay here. But they were really kind to help me with the booking and not having to pay extra for it. Overall, an amazing experience and wonderful stay. Sadly I was not able to stay longer. If possible, definitely go again. :D

Great place! Reception was really helpful, even helped with booking cabs from the airport to the hostel. Slightly further than other hostels I guess, but we chose this because we wanted some place quieter. It turned out to not be an issue. To get to our room, we have to go through another room. It's nothing for us, but I'm guessing it isn't really pleasant for the other room ... Breakfast is kinda meh ... But Art Hole is cheap, so no complaints!

Your group had the 6 bed section of our 14 bed dorm. It is divided into two rooms, to make it more sleeper friendly.

Kind staff, good conditions, location is great for walking tourism.

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Hungary

I've stayed at over 30 hostels in the last 8 months but this is one of the few which I'll bother to review. A quote on the wall, in the kitchen, epitomizes the feel of the hostel; "Before you go and save to the world, how about a cup of tea". Art Hole is a home, a place to meet great, like minded travelers and a place to drink. Chat to the beautiful & generous staff and you'll find out the great secrets of this city and country. Be sure to catch The Morning Show With Luke & Max.

Very nice hostel, good staff and kind boss, the location is great!

• 26th Nov 2013
  • China

Very helpful friendly staff. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend!

I loved staying here! There are two floors to this hostel and both are essentially large apartments complete with a lounge area, rooms, showers, bathrooms, and kitchen. I made great use of the kitchen here and it had a great communal vibe. The staff were unbelievably friendly and courteous and listened to any questions I had with great patience and provided amazing recommendations. I would suggest for any friends to stay here!

You guys rock!

I never leave comments.. but I had an AMAZING TIME.. loved it. Quite, cheap, safe house. Nice people around. Great location. Perfect place to stay!! .. and breakfast included!! =P

• 21st Nov 2013

The staff are really nice and they can give u lots of suggestions of where to go! The common area got some interesting books, boardgames for flatmates to use. And free computer use is supplied. The breakfast choices are not diversed. Anyway, it is still good as its free. Yet, the bedroom are quite smelly because of the poor ventilation. And the bathrooms are a bit small and the water supply isnt really reliable.

There was only one thing I did not like about this hostel- the beds were extremely uncomfortable and not equipped with a thick enough blanket for a Prague winter. But everything else was absolutely amazing! I can't say enough about the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Directions, reccommendations and just talking to you about your day. Kitchen was well equipped, lockers in rooms, free computer use and good wifi and a wonderful breakfast with fruit and cheese!

The place is great and cheap, the breakfast was also really good!!!

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Argentina

Awesome- really friendly staff -well laid out Great access to Bus Station

A great place to enjoy Prague and meet other people. 'Breakfast included' is really a breakfast. Every single member of the staff is nice and helpful.