Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Change bed frames? They were a bit too squeaky, but a pair of ear plugs will do wonders!

Great hostel, rooms are spacious. Beds are noisy and uncomfortable, shower is good. Kitchen is good; there's a dishwasher. Clean enough, but not sparkling. I met a lot of really great people and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Perfect for solo travelers. And tiny WCs. Showers can get a line if the hostel's full.

Great atmosphere. Everyone was really nice and helpful. Not a party hostel, but great for meeting fellow travelers.

• 13th Dec 2015

Great place! The staff were so helpful, especially Maya. She really showed me great places to go. Without her recommendations, I don't think my experience would've been half as great. The location is really good as well - down the street from old town square, which makes it easy if you get lost easily. The building seemed to be in disrepair though (leaks, dryer not fully functional), but the staff does everything they can to help you work around it. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Great place. Nice kitchen, lovely staff and overall great vibe. The beds are also super comfy. Lockers are pretty flimsy but the staff keep a close eye on the place so I wouldn't worry too much. Also, best hostel guitar out there. Strongly recommended.

BEST HOSTEL EVER. I extended my stay by about 4 days and didn't want to leave! Staff was extremely helpful in identifying activities, places, areas to visit and in anything you need in the hostel. Every situation thrown their way they handled exceptionally. If you're traveling alone, it is extremely easy to make friends. I stayed in 3 different rooms while I was there (again bc I kept extending my stay) and found all to be spacious and comfortable. Can't wait to be there again!

One of the best hostels that I have ever stayed in! The staff was very social and friendly, and went above and beyond to help the guests with any problems or questions. The hostel had a great atmosphere for meeting people to go out with or stay in with, depending on what you were feeling.

The hostel has a great setup - the dorms share a common area on different floors so there is lots of space to hang out. Also - the showers have great water pressure and are hot! There's also a common space on the main floor as well if you're looking to mingle with the rest of the folks. Overall it was very clean and a great value for the money.

I had a really nice time in Prague, and part of it was staying in this hostel. I got to meet other travelers from different countries and i also liked the deco/art murals in each room!definitely a unique place and i recommend it!

Staff here were good and breakfast wasn't bad. The toilet was a bit bad,.

The Art Hole was a really great hostel. There are small common areas among the hostel which make meeting people easy and you are able to actually connect with people you are living with. I liked the murals on the walls, the breakfast was good, having access to teas and coffee, the 2€ meal was fantastic, and the staff was great! My only drawbacks were having fruit at breakfast (it's free so I cannot really complain), and having the showers hanging from the wall not just hoses.

Very warm and inviting but a little cramped. Friendly staff and a good sense of privacy regardless.

Art Hole Hostel is very centrally located, which is great! I slept in a 4 bedroom dorm and it was quite spacious. Beds are a bit squeaky but I always take earplugs when I sleep in hostels. It's great that they have a locker (free) for everyone in the room.

The hostel is quite well localized in the Old Town, but a bit hard to find. It's small, simple and offer an OK breakfast. They have a room to storage the luggage, which is well thought. The beds are noisy and uncomfortable, but for the price I paid I couldn't expect something much better. The atmosphere was a little down and I didn't felt like was a good place to stay travelling alone. But the staff was VERY good, they make the difference in that place.

The staff is the best part, super helpful and knowledgable and they made us a goulash dinner one of my nights there. You have to walk through the kitchen to get to the bathrooms which I didn't like as it was very awkward at certain times. The location is walking distance to the astronomical clock but far enough away from the crowds. Really good environment and secure as you have to call from the front door to be let in the building. I would definitely stay here again :)

Great hostel with really good vibes, staff there 24/7 to help with anything you could need, and only about a 10 minute walk (max) from the center of the Old Town Square. No complaints whatsoever!

• 4th Dec 2015

Great Hostel. The staff was really friendly and gave us great restaurant recommendations and they also provided a nice breakfast. Good location, not in the center of everything but It was a 10 minute walk to all the big squares. There is someone there 24/7 which helps with checkin if something goes wrong and they give you very detailed instructions on how to get to the hostel from the airport before you even get there which was great.

Excellent hostel. The staff are super friendly, great facilities (except the shower), great atmosphere for meeting people. They have a kitchen with free tea and coffee as well as cooking facilities. The free breakfast was pretty good as well. Would highly recommend. The only issue is the shower is so small you can barely move!

Amazing hostel and staff. Travelers were very nice, hanging out in the common area and mingling. The staff was helpful and fun. 24 hours reception. Breakfast included. Free coffee and tea all day. It felt like being at home.

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Spain

This was a really good hostel to stay in! It was in walking distance to literally everything in Prague. The staff was really nice and very helpful also. The bathrooms were nice (although a little dark which made putting makeup on hard). The only issue I had was with some of the other people staying there. They were either rude, loud at 7 in the morning, or pretty antisocial. The kind staff made up for them though. The breakfast each morning was really good too.