Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

When we were in Prague it was extremely hot and the hostel didn't even have fans. As a result it was pretty hard To get any rest. The bathrooms and showers also could have been a little cleaner, but other than that we were happy with the hostel.

This is a good hostel. I think you can find cheaper places that might be a better value. However, it was clean, good staff, decent breakfast. Perfectly adequate.

Great stay! Really liked staff especially gentleman that worked I the mornings and who checked us in! Only struggle was it seemed as though someone was always sleeping in the room so we were always disrupting someone's sleep but that's hostels for you! When I come back to Prague, I'll try to stay here again

• 4th Jul 2015

Farly good location (less than 10 minutes away from the metro station). It seemed liked a relatively safe area and there are lockers assigned to each bed. The facilities were fine, multiple showers and toilets in one floor, and everything looked fairly clean. They have available kitchens and fridges to keep your food fresh. The free breakfast was a plus! Cereal, milk, bread, coffee, tea, juice... they are pretty accommodating.

Curtains don't work

• 3rd Jul 2015

Nice hostel, walking distance from the main attractions in Prague. Helpful, knowledgeable staff. The rooms are a large size and each floor has its own kitchenette and lounge area. Main floor with reception hosts breakfast and other lounge areas. Downsides are that (on my floor at least) the water pressure and temperature fluctuated wildy while showering, also the toilets themselves are located in separate tiny 'room' where there is literally no space to even navigate to sit down.

This was an amazing hostel, the stag are really friendly and informative, they gave us lots of great suggestions to where to go to eat, also the atmosphere here is really relaxed and it's a great place to just chill. The rooms and bathrooms were clean so that was also good. The location is great as well as you are about a 5 minute walk from the old town which is where all the touristy stuff is. Generally just a great place to stay!

Really helpful staff and all the free extras such as hot drinks, breakfast, towels, hair dryer etc are an added bonus! Great location as it is a short walk from the main square but far enough to be quiet when needed.

Best/favorite hostel I've ever stayed in! The facilities are beautifully decorated and artsy. The staff is laid back and very kind. Bathrooms and rooms are homelike. Breakfast in the morning is better than most hostels. We had an issue where we forgot to book an additional night and the staff was personable and helped us book another hostel in the area but assured us we could stay on the couches if worse came to worst. I would stay here again without a doubt. You are guaranteed to enjoy it

Wonderful staff and atmosphere. The location is great and the decoration is very original. The rooms are very spacious and each one has a different type of decoration. The staff is always very friendly and helpful, and the beers in the hostel are really cheap. Young and friendly vibe which makes your stay very enjoyable Would highly recommend to everyone.

This place was brilliant,staff were friendly and it was in a great location. Only small issues was that the blinds on the windows didn't really do its job in blocking out the sub (only a small issues) will definitely be coming back here .

The staff were so so lovely and friendly and helpful, and the small scale of the hostel meant we felt at home there and got to know lots of people. Thank you!

Location is excellent and staffs were really hopeful and kind! Would stay there again if I visit Prague in the future!

We had a great stay here. Great location, very comfy, secure, great atmosphere for young people.

AMAZING!! Best hostel ever, never enjoyed a hostel this much!! The beds were incredibly comfy, the staff were beyond amazing, helpful and fun! They get involved in conversations and even drinking games (once finished work of course), V (we nicknamed him) even took us out on his own pub crawl which was a great night! The atmosphere is perfect for solo travellers like myself! Great location short walk to old town and lots of food and shopping around. Would be crazy not to stay here! Loved it.

Five star hostel! Great breakfast. Thank you!

In terms of atmosphere, this is, without a doubt, the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff is not only incredibly friendly, but also went above and beyond to help ensure their guests have the best time possible. Staying at this hostel felt like I was staying at a friends house; I felt so welcome. It has a wonderful common room that can be used to meet other travelers from all over or even chat with the receptionists who chock full of recommendations for sights to see around Prague.

• 16th Jun 2015

Its very nice and beautiful. All the people is friendly and makes you feel in family. The only thing that i have to critizice is that the bathrooms werent always clean. The rest was very fine!

Great hostel. Very well located, I just needed public transport to go to the airport. The street is very calm, so you can have a very good sleep night. The staff is just awesome, very friendly, very helpful. They have computers, free to use, very useful if you need flights check in or print something. I do recommend.

Not a horrible hostel to stay in but certainly not the best. Wifi was horrible, almost everywhere. Some of the staff were great but others are a little peculiar and the check in process was made a little unnecessarily challenging. Rooms are good enough and bathrooms and kitchen space is plentiful. Very little atmosphere and a mountain of stairs to climb with your bags.