Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel, the staff were really friendly and helpful. Rooms are big and comfortable and clean. Great location and the 2Euro dinners are amazing! Perfect place to stay in Prague I would definitely recommend to friends

This was my favourite hostel out of the 5 we stayed at. The location was great, just a 5 min walk from the old town. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and we made many friends here as it was so social. Breakfast was included (it was delicious!) and they made dinner for a tiny price. Definitely recommend!

• 12th Aug 2014

A quirky and unique hostel, definitely worth a visit! Not a party hostel but bar crawl with guide offered. Friendly staff, good breakfast and facilities. No lift but stairs aren't bad. Very enjoyable stay!

Everything a hostel should be. Great (and cheap) family style dinners in the evening, awesome free breakfast. Staff was super helpful and was a great place to meet others.

• 12th Aug 2014

Really great small hostel for people traveling on their own good to meet people and chill out. Staff are great.

One of the best hostels I've been to! It had a great atmosphere and everyone staying there was like a family. The staff were so kind and treated you as a best friend, they even set up an early breakfast for me on my last morning and made me tea while I was getting ready. Great location near old town square. Highly recommend

An excellent hostel with excellent breakfasts, and particularly helpful staff. My top tip would be to avoid the 6 bed dorm as my top bunk on the first night wobbled so much I felt sea-sick... but the staff were really nice about it and moved me next door where I had 2 great nights sleep! Lovely people and lovely atmosphere. Wifi a little tempremental upstairs if you have an iPhone but works fine downstairs. Loved the painting everywhere. And really grateful to the very kind staff!

I really recommend this hostel if you are traveling alone or in a group. The atmosphere is amazing, the staff is very hostile. Just great!!

It is a bit far from the Old town.

Sorry you think that. Our hostel is right on the edge of Old Town, and a very short walk to the Old Town Square, along DLOUHA street. Our hostel is near all the action AND quiet at night.

The hostel had a really good atmosphere and this was helped by the configuration of the communal areas and rooms. The staff were friendly and really helpful. The facilities were good as was the room. Overall a great hostel I would return any time I go to Prague.

Me and my friend stayed in 8 beds mixed dorm because it was the only option left. At first we didn't want to take it because 8 people in a room is too crowded. Our limit is always 6. However, considering the perfect location and the free breakfast, we decided to just go for it.. didn't regret our decision :) we loved it! the room was really really huge! the staffs were very friendly and helpful, the location was perfect, and free breakfast is definitely a great addition!

I had a wonderful stay in Art Hole Hostel. It's close enough to walk to the old town and all the other major attractions, but it is also on a quiet street which was nice. It is a fantastic place to meet people. The hostel had a nice social atmosphere with a pub crawl as well as lovely common areas for people to hang out. The free breakfast was a great bonus.

I had a great stay at ArtHole Hostel. The staff is amazing. Super friendly and helpful. There's lots of common space and it's very close to the heart of everything. The beds were comfy and clean and the breakfast was good! Only downside was that the bathrooms were a little small and the upper rooms were really hot. Other than that it was a great place to meet people.

I really like this hostel. The staff is really friendly and very helpful. The location is perfect to explore the city. Also they have their own pub crawl with Paige who is so much fun to go out with. I had a blast on their pub crawl it wasn't as big an obnoxious like the main pub crawl. Couldn't reccomend this hostel and Paige's pub crawl more. Definitely a place worth staying.

Great hostel! Easy to meet people, relaxed atmosphere and a good pub crawl by one of the receptionists. I would certainly stay there again!

The hostel was quite nice and in a good location. The dinner was wonderful but the pub crawl left a bit to be desired.

Very good hostel. The breakfast is a plus.

I felt like I was home in this hostel. The owner is a very simpatic woman who is willing to help you to know te best of Prague. They have a good breakfast, you can go by walking to know the tourist atractions. The only problem is the stairs. Don´t take too many luggage with you.

Everything that a hostel should be. Everyone was friendly, welcoming and chill. Perks like breakfast, towel, cosy atmosphere, and wifi included were was made me forever remember this place. I'll definitely be recommending it!

This was an excellent hostel. The staff was lovely, the kitchen and breakfast were good. The common area was set up nicely, beds were comfortable. The location was fantastic. The hostel was set up in a charming way with lots of character while still providing all the things a hostel should (comfortable beds...etc) I'd stay here again in a heartbeat