Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Cool hostel. Big rooms. Clean. Wifi was solid. After checking in I didn't see another staff member till I left. Felt like I was in an apartment with roommates and not in a hostel. Quite location.

Mikolas is a cool guy! Location is good!

This hostel is excellent, it´s very colourful and has many small details that show that staff really care about providing a good service for their guests. the free breakfast is awesome and the two kitchens have everything you need. staff are very helpful, and we had a really nice time in this hostel! we would definitely stay here again.

Helpful and Friendly Staff , Great location would definitely go back:)

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I almost didn't want to leave the hostel to see Prague because I loved the environment and the people so much. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The staff ire so accommodating and friendly, the breakfast and coffee is wonderful and the bedrooms are clean and spacious. I met some amazing people while staying here and I want to owe it to the Art Hole. Finally, the art is incredible!!! Every wall is beautifully painted from talented artists!

Amazing place, nice atmosphere and staff! I totally recommend it! :)

The place, atmosphere, people around and staff were really cool and nice! Ive made some friends in there! In overall it was quite clean, yet the toilet place was REALLY small. By sitting on the toilet my knees would touch the door! But showers and beds were warm. It could get noisy sometimes, specially on weekends with the slamming of doors at 5 in the morning. But Id definetly go back there again, it was really good and close to the city center.

Overall a good experience however hostel ended up being overbooked during our stay. Our 8 bed dorm ended up being more like a 11-12 bed dorm with people sleeping on the floor and more sleeping in lounge area outside our room. All the guests were considerate though so it did not have a negative impact on our stay. The hot water heater was also acting up so we did not have hot showers during our stay. An earlier breakfast start would also be nice for those looking to get an early start.

The Hostel is at very good position, only some minutes walk from the center and also from the river. Paul and the staff is helpful, especially at giving advice for the parking. Breakfast is normal: you can find tea, caffee, milk, musli, marmalades, egg, salami, butter.Also free instant caffee, sugar, etc anytime.We had a seperate room for four person, so from this point of view it was great for us, toilets, showers, kitchen are common but thatswhy it is called hostel.. Bed was very bequem/soft.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Hungary
  • All Male Group, 25-30

My friends and I had a great time in the Art Hole hostel. The staff were really helpful and friendly making our stay much easier. There is a good mix of guests with the right mix of age groups. Facilities are good and the breakfast that is included is perfect. The location is spot on as it is close to the Old Town but far away enough so that you get a quieter neighborhood to spend some time in. The bars and restaurants near by are good and well priced.

We really spend a wonderful day, stuff is nice, recommended us good food with reasonalbe price and delicious. Excpet there is no lift in hostel, we had to carry our luggage to 4th floor.

Staff great, so friendly. People were interesting and atmosphere was wicked. A few gripes, such as loose wiring in our room, cleanliness wasn't great, showers went cold and toilets were tiny and had only a half length wall so you could hear everyones bowel movements. But overall, the staff and atmosphere made this place and I would definitely go back.

Highly recommended

The staff are helpful and the location is great! The washrooms and toilets are clean and of reasonable size. The breakfast included are bread, cereals, coffee and tea which is enough for me. That's one thing need to be improved though. The rooms may need more ventilation and I found it really stuffy when some roommates hung their washed clothes inside the room. But the hostel is great!

We stayed here for three nights and I can definitely say the Art Hole Hostel is absolutely amazing! You walk in and feel immediately welcomed. The staff is super friendly and willing to help with anything you ask for. The rooms, showers and breakfast are great. And it's a very social hostel so be prepared to make friends with everyone:) The best hostel I have stayed at by far! I will definitely stay here again! :)

Wonderful people running the place. Good breakfast. Convenient location. Nice common room to relax and socialize.

Arty, funky and very pleasant staff. Very nice hostel.

Lack of showers. Must wait for quite a while in the morning to get one. Otherwise everything is great!

A really nice stay! The Hostel is like an international roomshare. Everything is here to encourage exchanges and meetings with other travellers: In the kitchen, in the bedrooms, in the salon. There is a feeling of trust in the Hostel and in the hosts. But also a feeling of simplicity and sincerity in the welcoming =) I think this is important and not that common. Very satisfied, I will recommend the Art Hole Hostel to my friends! For sure =D Thanks.

• 4th Apr 2014

In general I have only positive information about this hostel, I liked very much !!! During cleaning room maybe the person responsible confused and took my towel on my bed, I didnt have towel until finish my trip. Same happened with my necessaire with cleaning products and prescription drugs. Suggestion: The hostel has more bathroom because only two douches to more 20 people are very difficult during rush time.