Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

A great place to enjoy Prague and meet other people. 'Breakfast included' is really a breakfast. Every single member of the staff is nice and helpful.

This hostel was great. Quiet, friendly and very central. I'd definitely come back again.

I liked staying there. Recommend this to everyone.

The place is central to most attraction sights and quite cozy. The art makes the rooms radiate with so much warmth. The breakfast is also decent but one must go early to be sure to get the whole package as in most hostels. The staff are lovely people and I was taught me how to make the most nutritious drink ever from vegetables and fruits. I am currently on it and seeing the results...I would definitely recommend this hostel

Improve the showers but otherwise an awesome place to stay!

nice, cozy, relaxing place to stay. Easy to meet ppl and staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Place was clean and comfortable and close enough to most things. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a cheap place in Prague

Nice cosy hostel near the centre of Prague.

Friendly stuff, amazing hostel in the middle of the city!!

We had a pleasant stay and had so much fun. The atmosphere was relaxing, the beds were comfortable and the staff was super friendly (especially the girl w brown hair who was working evening shifts heh). The free breakfast was better than we first thought.. Thanks!!

A small and cosy hostel, staff is nice. Breakfast is good. All rooms are very very clean.

It is a really nice hostel, making you feel like home. Nice free breakfast. Good wifi. Very friendly hosts give you many helpful advices and places to go in Prague.

Our dorm smelled a little bit moldy and moist. Otherwise it was good and staff was helpful.

That problem is fixed now.

Really friendly staff and environment. The right choice if you want to have a great holiday and make some new friends!

Art Hole hostel is definately one of the best hostels I´ve ever stayed anywhere! The location in perfect and to my opinion easy to find. It´s just couple of minutes from the city centre by walking and the neighborhood is quiet. I think the owners have really paid attention to the whole concept and executed it perfectly. Easy, fun, functional- and of course artistic and relaxing atmosphere.And they have cutest toiletpaper ever. I will definately return to Prague just to stay in this hostel.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »