Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

I had a lovely stay! A very social hostel with very helpful staff. The only thing is the toilet and shower areas are super tiny so it can be a bit cramped when trying to change etc. it is pretty manageable though

Great atmosphere. Definitely recommend staying here. It's really chill and easy to meet people. Whenever I am back in Prague I'll be staying here again. Only complaint would be the TINY bathrooms, just a little awkward, but not a deal breaker.

Good location, nice atmosphere, but they have the smallest toilets in all hostels I've been. Also the layout of the hostel is a bit weird, with an embassy in between floors.

I really liked how social everyone was at the hostel and there was room to hang out either in the living room/ lounge area and also in the kitchen. Overall had a very enjoyable stay and would recommend for other travelers!

After staying at countless hostels this was by far my favorite. The location was great, super central and 2 minutes from Letna park. Also very close to the train station and the metro line. The common room is perfect for meeting people and the hostel is small enough that you get a chance to meet/ hang out with most other people there. Great for solo travelers. Very clean. The vibe is great. And the staff is unbelievably helpful and friendly. Can't recommend it highly enough.

• 7th Nov 2015

It is the best low cost student hostel I have ever been, super cool staff and the place is very artsy and hipster and alternative, good place for young people

This hostel had super great vibes, it felt very homey and everyone was really friendly, almost everyone was traveling alone which made it easy to make friends. It's not as shiny and new as other hostels but it was one of my best hostel experiences. Also the free breakfast was good!

very good hostel

Great staff great atmosphere breakfast was really good

I really loved this hostel. It's the only hostel I've been to where it feels like you're staying in someone's home. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel is very reasonably priced and they have kitchen, free breakfast, cheap laundry service (with detergent!!), free towels... I could go on. I felt like this wasn't as commercial as other hostels and that was great! Would recommend a 100% :)

This was the best hostel! Cheap,great location,staff is really nice,no complain :)

Fantastic, colorful atmosphere - the walls are covered in artwork - which I just feel helps promote a sense of community (I became friends with people in this hostel very quickly). Decent free breakfast. Very helpful staff. Great location. Caveats: Had to walk up three flights of stairs to get to my room (no elevator), and both of the toilets for my area were very small (they and the shower were clean, though, and that's what I really care about). Overall, I loved this place.

Shootouts to Felipe and Maja two of the nicest hostel staff workers I've met, super welcoming, very homie feel and easy to meet people if solo traveling.

It's very hard to criticise this place because it has the best atmosphere! Free breakfast gets everyone quite social early on and the areas are close knit which is very nice. Met friends for life here, art hole is easily the perfect hostel. Everything in walking distance, staff are really helpful and informative and if you want to just be by yourself then you can because there is no pressure to join in. Only improvement would be sorting out the showers but that's really not an issue.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. It's the perfect size, has the BEST atmosphere, and the staff is wonderful. 100% recommend-- it was one of my favorite parts about my visit to Prague. TIP: the shared 16 bed room is actually split into two sections, one room with six beds and one with ten, so it's not actually as crammed as it sounds. Highly recommend.

No complaints at all, the hostel has everything a traveller needs and wants, and the staff are really helpful and friendly.

Everything is good, just shower rooms are a little bit of small.

• 1st Nov 2015
  • Taiwan

I will definately come back , good location , rooms are big, showers are nice, free breakfast, wifi is good ! staff are nice !

One of my favourite hostels ever. I stayed in a ten bed room that was very spacious. Hostel is on two floors with two kitchens and two lounges, so there's lots of room to cook, eat, or hang out. Beautiful artwork on walls, friendly staff, and atmosphere that fosters socializing with other travellers. Only downside is toilets and showers are fairly cramped and there are only two of each per floor, so you often have to wait to use them.

Overall, I had a nice stay at this hostel : all the spaces were clean, it was located close to the center and transportation, and the staff was very helpful. The sound isolation is not fantastic though and it gets noisy in the evening. Also, even though you get a locker to put your valuables in, the doors are not locked and anyone can get into the hostel. However, I would recommend this place as the good points and the affordability outweigh the problems, and I spent a nice time there.