Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Best hostel I have come across - great security, always very clean, very positive and social atmosphere, great central location and just the nicest staff! They were so helpful and generous with information and time. If you're in Prague this place is definitely worth staying at!

This hostel was just awesome! The location is great, pretty close to the old town square and to many bars and restaurants, the breakfast was very good and was included in the price, the bathrooms were always clean and the staff was just amazing, If I ever come back to Prag (and I sure will) I'm definitely staying there again.

Amazing staff, very helpful. Common room is nice and location couldn't be better.

Fabulous place! Staff was very welcoming, friendly, and helpful [especially Mark (?)]. Very homey and comfortable atmosphere. Would recommend this place without ANY hesitations. Beds were fairly comfortable, plenty of toilets and showers, nice breakfast, good wi-fi and living areas, and guests were all nice and friendly.

• 11th Oct 2014

Staff was really really friendly and welcoming. Great location, easy to chat to people cause theres just one common room. My only down was there was only 2 bathrooms and they were located far from my room so it was a bit of a hassel in the middle of the night.

I absolutely loved my stay! A perfect location, cozy/friendly atmosphere and free breakfast were just a few highlights from my stay. I would definitely return.

Amazing friendly and best of all it includes breakfast!

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Mexico
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel was ok nothing special!

That hurts. We aim high, but we flew too close to the sun during your visit.

The staff were so friendly and helpful! The hostel gave services which were above and beyond any other hostels I have visited. Lovely colourful hostel.

• 1st Oct 2014