Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

We really spend a wonderful day, stuff is nice, recommended us good food with reasonalbe price and delicious. Excpet there is no lift in hostel, we had to carry our luggage to 4th floor.

Staff great, so friendly. People were interesting and atmosphere was wicked. A few gripes, such as loose wiring in our room, cleanliness wasn't great, showers went cold and toilets were tiny and had only a half length wall so you could hear everyones bowel movements. But overall, the staff and atmosphere made this place and I would definitely go back.

Highly recommended

The staff are helpful and the location is great! The washrooms and toilets are clean and of reasonable size. The breakfast included are bread, cereals, coffee and tea which is enough for me. That's one thing need to be improved though. The rooms may need more ventilation and I found it really stuffy when some roommates hung their washed clothes inside the room. But the hostel is great!

We stayed here for three nights and I can definitely say the Art Hole Hostel is absolutely amazing! You walk in and feel immediately welcomed. The staff is super friendly and willing to help with anything you ask for. The rooms, showers and breakfast are great. And it's a very social hostel so be prepared to make friends with everyone:) The best hostel I have stayed at by far! I will definitely stay here again! :)

Wonderful people running the place. Good breakfast. Convenient location. Nice common room to relax and socialize.

Arty, funky and very pleasant staff. Very nice hostel.

Lack of showers. Must wait for quite a while in the morning to get one. Otherwise everything is great!

A really nice stay! The Hostel is like an international roomshare. Everything is here to encourage exchanges and meetings with other travellers: In the kitchen, in the bedrooms, in the salon. There is a feeling of trust in the Hostel and in the hosts. But also a feeling of simplicity and sincerity in the welcoming =) I think this is important and not that common. Very satisfied, I will recommend the Art Hole Hostel to my friends! For sure =D Thanks.

• 4th Apr 2014

In general I have only positive information about this hostel, I liked very much !!! During cleaning room maybe the person responsible confused and took my towel on my bed, I didnt have towel until finish my trip. Same happened with my necessaire with cleaning products and prescription drugs. Suggestion: The hostel has more bathroom because only two douches to more 20 people are very difficult during rush time.

Really lovely staff, relaxed environment, fantastic location that is easily within walking distance of all of the important landmarks.

• 1st Apr 2014