Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

Wonderful people running the place. Good breakfast. Convenient location. Nice common room to relax and socialize.

Arty, funky and very pleasant staff. Very nice hostel.

Lack of showers. Must wait for quite a while in the morning to get one. Otherwise everything is great!

A really nice stay! The Hostel is like an international roomshare. Everything is here to encourage exchanges and meetings with other travellers: In the kitchen, in the bedrooms, in the salon. There is a feeling of trust in the Hostel and in the hosts. But also a feeling of simplicity and sincerity in the welcoming =) I think this is important and not that common. Very satisfied, I will recommend the Art Hole Hostel to my friends! For sure =D Thanks.

• 4th Apr 2014

In general I have only positive information about this hostel, I liked very much !!! During cleaning room maybe the person responsible confused and took my towel on my bed, I didnt have towel until finish my trip. Same happened with my necessaire with cleaning products and prescription drugs. Suggestion: The hostel has more bathroom because only two douches to more 20 people are very difficult during rush time.

Really lovely staff, relaxed environment, fantastic location that is easily within walking distance of all of the important landmarks.

• 1st Apr 2014

perfect place to dicover the city and meet peoples

I liked my stay there!

Friendly staff is the first thing that comes to my mind. I had a really confortable stay at the Art Hole. The common room ambience can be really good if you are with some nice people and the dinners were always enjoyable. It also is a pretty hostel, with loads of artwork. Either you are hanging out on the third floor or in the lobby, you'll have a very pleasant stay at at the Art Hole. 3euro for laundy, 1euro for beer, 2euro for dinner, all the facilities that you need !

• 28th Mar 2014

We had a nice stay in the hostel. Everything was really good. The staff is really nice. We were able to walk to all the places because it's so close to everything. I can recommend this hostel ;-)

Hostel is locatet in a very quiet street but only a couple of minutes walk from all the historical stuff.... very clean and extremly quiet wtaying at the upper floor. Thanks for the stay i enjoyd it....

I had a nice stay at the Art Hole Hostel. The atmosphere is rather laid back and relaxed. It would be nice if the hostel organizied some acitivites like pub crawl though. Apart from that, I would recommend this hostel! :)

The best hostel I've ever been. I was a little scared before my stay, because of the price, which is really low. But my judgement was really wrong, fortunately. Really nice place, well located and with a really good staff, but the most important the best atmosphere ever, they have a family dinner every night, and that changes all the vibe, everybody was there with their minds and arms open to other people, other cultures. Maybe I was lucky, but it was the best hostel ever.

• 20th Mar 2014