Art Hole Hostel Reviews

Soukenicka 34, Prague, Czech Republic

would definitely recommend for solo travellers as it's so easy to make friends. Breakfast is pretty decent and they offer a big cooked dinner for about €2. My only issues were that there were not enough showers or toilets which was a pain in the morning, the dorm room door was left open throughout the day so people could wonder in and out, this would have been fine, but there wasn't lockers big enough to store a large rucksack. Also hostel can be pretty noisy at night but earplugs are given free

Great atmosphere. The hostel is well set up to encourage mingling and meeting people. Met some really cool people to go enjoy the nightlife with. Showers were decent, save for the fact that the hot water heater some times cuts in and out.

• 18th May 2014

This hostel made my trip to Prague. I can't explain how nice the staff was. I really appreciated everything there. I would happily return :)

Very meh. Tiny tiny bathrooms, keys for doors that didn't always work. Didn't really try to create a friendly atmosphere or one that encouraged talking. In my stay did not find that many people congregating or talking in "common room". Staff was OK. They tried but it was just OK. No one recommended me anything fun or seemed that excited at all about living in Prague. Nothing special about this place.

excellent

Was one of my favourite hostels I've stayed at. Staff was unreal! Owned by an amazing couple.

Cool hostel. Big rooms. Clean. Wifi was solid. After checking in I didn't see another staff member till I left. Felt like I was in an apartment with roommates and not in a hostel. Quite location.

Mikolas is a cool guy! Location is good!

This hostel is excellent, it´s very colourful and has many small details that show that staff really care about providing a good service for their guests. the free breakfast is awesome and the two kitchens have everything you need. staff are very helpful, and we had a really nice time in this hostel! we would definitely stay here again.

Helpful and Friendly Staff , Great location would definitely go back:)

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I almost didn't want to leave the hostel to see Prague because I loved the environment and the people so much. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. The staff ire so accommodating and friendly, the breakfast and coffee is wonderful and the bedrooms are clean and spacious. I met some amazing people while staying here and I want to owe it to the Art Hole. Finally, the art is incredible!!! Every wall is beautifully painted from talented artists!

Amazing place, nice atmosphere and staff! I totally recommend it! :)

The place, atmosphere, people around and staff were really cool and nice! Ive made some friends in there! In overall it was quite clean, yet the toilet place was REALLY small. By sitting on the toilet my knees would touch the door! But showers and beds were warm. It could get noisy sometimes, specially on weekends with the slamming of doors at 5 in the morning. But Id definetly go back there again, it was really good and close to the city center.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »