Art Hostel Rio Reviews

Rua Silveira Martins,135, Catete, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Miserable breakfast, no air condicioning, no privacy and full of bugs and mosquitos. My husband left the hostel full of bites and red dots becoming really ichy and bloody. I dont recomend my worst enemy. Reception really polite and helpful though but the rest is awful.

Dorms and beds pretty pathetic. Toilet and shower facilities were unsanitary. Breakfast was awful. Reception staff helpful enough. Location was ok - central. Building overall was dilapidated. Wifi was ok in common areas. I wouldn't stay there again though. Get some new bunks and some AC for god sake.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels