Art-Hostel Riverside

Superb 241 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 241 Total Reviews

7th Sep 2016

The owner is suuuuper nice and helpful! Common room is good for socializing- breakfast included is a plus as well. I wished there were lockers, but I'd stay there again definitely!

• Mingweiyang809
  • Taiwan, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2016

everything's awesome. host was really friendly n helpful.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Aug 2016

Short walk to the centre. Ivana, the host, was very supportive when I lost my bank card in Skopje, and didn't care that I turned up late at 7AM in the morning. Would recommend to any type of traveller, many thanks!

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Aug 2016

My sister and I only stayed at this hostel for one night however our experience was great! The staff is super friendly and helpful. They recommended a great walking tour of the city and was able to answer any of our questions (ie. Where to park.. How to get to certain places). The location is only 10 mins from the city centre. It's by the river and has a great vibe. I would totally stay here again if I were to go back to Skopje. Thanks guys! - Canadian Sisters

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016

Great hostel! Little difficult to find at night, great staff, relaxed atmosphere and close to town.