Superb 240 Total Reviews
Superb 240 Total Reviews
Art-Hostel Riverside Located at Ante Hadzimitkov 5, , Skopje.
Macedonia
Skopje 1000 Ante Hadzimitkov 5
91% 240
41.9950467 21.4437031
    Rooms available

7th Sep 2016

The owner is suuuuper nice and helpful! Common room is good for socializing- breakfast included is a plus as well. I wished there were lockers, but I'd stay there again definitely!

• Mingweiyang809
  • Taiwan, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2016

everything's awesome. host was really friendly n helpful.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Aug 2016

Short walk to the centre. Ivana, the host, was very supportive when I lost my bank card in Skopje, and didn't care that I turned up late at 7AM in the morning. Would recommend to any type of traveller, many thanks!

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Aug 2016

My sister and I only stayed at this hostel for one night however our experience was great! The staff is super friendly and helpful. They recommended a great walking tour of the city and was able to answer any of our questions (ie. Where to park.. How to get to certain places). The location is only 10 mins from the city centre. It's by the river and has a great vibe. I would totally stay here again if I were to go back to Skopje. Thanks guys! - Canadian Sisters

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016

Great hostel! Little difficult to find at night, great staff, relaxed atmosphere and close to town.

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Aug 2016
7.7

Super cheap hostel, in a cute house surrounded by cats! Staff were chatty too. The location is the one question mark for me - it's in between the train/bus station and the downtown area and about 10 minutes walk from each, which is great, I guess. But unfortunately this is also where the "ghetto" (as my Macedonian friend calls it...) is located. I felt 100% fine during daylight, but a little sketchy at night.

17th Aug 2016

My experience there was a positive one. Ivanna was a great person and her cat Marsha was adorable. I truly appreciated that she contacted me ahead of time that my private room was unavailable after the flooding incident, so I got moved to a dorm. That's awesome service! I can't complain about this hostel.

16th Aug 2016
6.9

10 minute walk from the centre. Next to a huge supermarket. Although the connection was a bit fragile, the wifi was great when connected. Atmosphere was a bit flat. Cleaned daily. They have a cat. Owners helpful when you ask, but not proactive about it. No lockers. My bed was falling apart, slats falling off and rocking about. Free washing machine. Overall, a chill place to stay, but perhaps better for groups than solo travellers.

• Finland, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

The lady of the house was so sweet! And the hostel was like a home for us. Riverside, 1 kilometer from center, 500 meters from station, 200 meters from a big food store - amazing. Great facilities. Maybe they would need one more sign cause it took a while to find the way in the darkness when we arrived late. But anyway we will miss the hostel! Thanks a lot!

14th Aug 2016

The owner was kind and easy-going. She made sure we knew how to get to the bus station. Breakfast was a nice assortment of toast, eggs, cheese, and spreads. The atmosphere is hip, low-key quaint. Overall, a nice vibe.