Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

Nice hostel close to the castle with very friendly and helpful staff and good wifi. Very chilled and quiet, which was perfect for me! Free breakfast was good, but limited fridge and kitchen space for own food. Entrance was very dimly lit. No lamps or windows in the dorm, which made it hard to move around without disturbing everyone by turning on the main light. Overall very happy with my stay there!

Easy to find and located within quick walking distance to both the main bus terminal and the city center. Found everything to be clean and well looked after. The receptionists were all very kind and accommodating & of course the free breakfast was greatly appreciated! Wi-Fi was somewhat hard to access at times when trying to buy bus tickets out of town.. but hey! well worth what we paid for.

very nice, patient and helpful staff!

• 17th Mar 2015

The location is convenient near the Bratislava Castle and easy to access city center by foot. The common area was quite pleasant, filled with games and confy couches so it is easy to meet other travelers. One thing that I didn't like was that the our room (ground floor) didn't have windows. Also the lockers are from metal, so make noise, and at least on the ground floor you could hear noises from the common area, so ear plugs are recommended. Good value for money, we enjoyed our stay.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Romania

This hostel offers tons of service including smiles.Staff are always welcoming,free breakfast with certain level,rooms and common areas are clean.Nothing to complain about.

Good hostel just no vibe and staff could be a little more friendly. Great location though.

Such amazing value for money. Great location. Very clean and a great nights sleep. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Decent hostel. My only complaint would be the wifi covers which was poor.

I liked the hostel in general (staff is great), but the room was on the basement, without windows, which made it pretty smelly

Really lovely and clean. Nice staff. Breakfast is provided

The breakfast was good, it's an easy walk to the center of town, the computer worked well, the staff were helpful, and the main room provided darts, phooseball, air hockey, cards, and a chess board. The only negative thing I can say is that it seemed, inexplicably, to be lacking certain things like paper towels and napkins.

The best hostel I've ever been in my life. So clean, and prepared with attention to the smallest details. Staff was great; nice common spaces and great location! I definitely loved it!

The best hostel I've stayed so far. Very clean and organised. The location is fabulous. Great staff. Also they serve a great breakfast

The best thing is location and the ambient of the hostel. It's realy nice experience for this good price.

I was very disappointed because here at hostelworld it says Double bed room but it was actually Twin beds. So not a good experience to be there with girlfriend.

A really calm hostel. Wonderful place to relax, play some games at night. It's really near to the main castle of Bratislava, 5 min walking. The hostel is clean and safe.

Good hostel, the room is comfortable, the staff is good, and the location is good too. But the bathroom of our room was dirty, and the shower was broken.

Had a great time in a very modern clean hostel. Thanks for having us.

No window in my Dorm room

Interestingly designed. You need earplugs though because every noises (talking, door bell, kitchen activities, whaterver else you can think of) is amplyfied by the open area concept and concrete / ceramic inside construction of the hostel. I was lucky that during my stay only few people (and not to young) were there. But I would not take the chance to book again knowing that it would only takes two people to stay up late to disturb my sleeping time. There is no soundproofing, period.