Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

Great place to stay, close to everything.

It was excellent for me comparing with the price! Facilities were so clean, atmosphere was also enough to chill out. besides the breakfast was not only included but also excellent. thanks to this hostel, I spent the night comfortably. :)

Great hostel! Really comfortable and enjoyable. Would stay again!

This is a quiet traveler's hostel, not a party place. Clean and pleasant common area in atrium. The dining are is clean and well stocked, but the kitchen is not equipped for cooking. Staff were very friendly and helpful. They lent us an umbrella for the very rainy day we were there.

Great cleanliness, location, friendly staff, great wifi, nice rooms... BUT no kitchen to cook your food (only a microwave and hot water). Breakfast is included in the price :) Totally recommended.

Best hostel in Bratislava

Overall very good hostel. Staff is friendly, facilities are good. Wish there was a place to change in the showers but other than that pretty good.

This hostel is so far from the old town and the receptionist was really unfriendly.

This hostel was as clean as a hotel and in a great location. It had huge lockers and felt really secure!

Good all round hostel. Nothing to complain about and im a complainer.

It is a very good hostel. It is clean and has a very good location. There are no bunk beds and the lockers are nice. I had a very nice stay there.

Nice hostel, good facilities. I was only here one night but there wasn't really a very communal feel to the place so as a solo traveller i didn't really get to meet many people. Location is perfect, right between castle and city centre.

One of the best hostels I've stayed. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and quiet room, cosy common area. 5 stars!

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Estonia

This hostel had an excellent location and friendly staff. Our room had a really nice, clean private bathroom and comfortable beds. The common room was large and nice to hang out in. My only complaints were that the rooms had no windows, it could be a bit loud at night when people made noise in the common room and the breakfast was not very good (but hey, it was free!). I would stay again if I returned to Bratislava.

Nice hostel, close to the castle. lots of space in the room and single beds. Large lockers and was clean. Small common area which was pretty quite when i was there.

Great hostel, great rooms and fabulous staff

I have no idea how this compares to other Bratislava hostels. But: Stay here if you like an iron-clad check in time and tersely worded paper signs. There is technically a common area but it is next to the front desk where a stoic receptionist watches loud Slovakian soap operas. The kitchen has no oven, no range, and hardest to fathom, no sink! The free breakfast is something, the beds are fine, the lockers are big enough for packs, but if I were coming to Bratislava again I would stay elsewhere.

Location seems a bit high up at first but easy to reach. With its helpful and smiley staff, satisfying breakfast, spacious rooms, cosy beds and chilly atmosphere, Art Hostel Taurus will be my first choice for the next round in Bratislava. Definitely a more pleasant stay than expected. Highly recommended.

The hostel was very clean and had good facilities. We travelled as a 2 and had booked to stay in the same dorm with 2 other people. When we arrived we were placed in 2 separate rooms which wasn't ideal but we were moved into the same dorm for the second night of our stay. Excellent location- only 5-10 minutes to the city centre.

All good but the shower rooms has insufficent lighting and low privacy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3