Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

One of the cleanest and nicest hostels I've been to. Only downside is that there aren't as many people willing to socialize in the common room, but I made friends through roommates. Very relaxing atmosphere and helpful staff.

The staff were really helpful and friendly and couldn't have done anymore to help us throughout our stay. The hostel is really cool and well laid out around the common area. It was quite quiet when we were there and atmosphere was quite chilled and welcoming.

The hostel is very well situafed near the historical center of town, everything is clean and people are welcoming. I would recommend it to people who want to visit Bratislava.

• 18th Jun 2015

Very clean and amazing location! The only downside is even though there is a fridge to use there is no kitchen sink. It is a great value for money and would stay again.

The location is great - very close to the bus station Novy Most SNP and to all the sights (5 min away from the castle and 10 from the historical center). The breakfast is nice (the minimum of what one needs to start the day is available), the rooms and bathrooms are clean. I would recommend to put an extra garbage bin in the bathroom (not only in the toilet cabins), 'cause it can be problematic to throw away the garbage if the toilets are occupied. A very nice stay, definitely recommended

Good location and the lounge was really cute. On the other hand, the staff was the friendliest, but it was ok. If I was to return to Bratislava, I'd stay as this hostel again.

friendly staff, perfect location, a free towel... nothing to complain

It's closed on the castel and the center. the staff is good, it's clean.

Close to everything, in a quiet street. Clean and secure place. I had a nice stay there.

Simply perfect :)

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Bulgaria

Very nicely decorated and cool looking small hostel. The beds were real beds and they provided individual lockers next to beds. Staff was kind and helpful although their accent was a bit difficult to understand. They also showed me the way to my room and my bed. Breakfast was included and it was average. The wifi was good and covered the bedrooms too. The atmosphere was good, although there didn't seem to be that many people staying at the moment, so it was very calm and silent. Which is not bad

OMG it's a steal!! Everything's perfect here and it's the best hostel I've ever been to!! Really beautiful, clean with super helpful staffs!! I felt like home

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Overall my friend and I had a very enjoyable stay at Art Hostel Taurus. Location was great (within 5 minutes walking distance from old town), our dorm room was clean and comfortable, the staff were helpful and friendly, and the breakfast (included in the price) was decent. The only thing I would say is that it is quiet, which while this suited my friend and me, it might not suit others (we were there off season though, which could be the reason why). All in all, a very positive experience!

Was there for only a night, but felt very safe and the hostel is clean :)

Amazing mood, great interior and superlative location. The only disappointment was the breakfast: low in quality and quantity

Bad breakfast. Very good location near to center and castle. Good staff and bad internet connection. Good for this price.

I really like the hostel as it felt so homey. The location is little bit far from the bus station as we took bus to get to Bratislava and you have to walk uphill, but very close to the city centre and the castle. But the rest are great. The kitchen is nice and free breakfast as well. The staffs are very nice, free hairdryer and shampoos and towels. One minus is the wifi cannot be reached to the our room. I'd like to go back here and stay in this hostel in the future :)

Location was great. And Cleanliness is exceptionally good. But Facility was average. No option for cooking other than a microwave. Staffs are very helpful. What I did not like is in a 6 bed room without even informing they out a 7th bed and made one more person to stay while the room was not big enough to accommodate another. This is very unprofessional. Other than that things are good.

Excellent. Worth every penny you spend on here. Only 1 km. away from the bus station, really near to the city centre, and the rooms (at least, the 5-people one) are really big and comfortable. The breakfast it's just OK, but everything else it's almost perfect.

First things first, the directions to get to the hostel are fairly tough, especially if you do not know Slovak and have to figure your way out. Secondly, the check in is only at 2pm which was disappointing. 2 out of 3 receptionists were terribly cold and did not respond well, but Simeona was very warm and made up for her two colleagues' awkward silence. The guides provided by the hostel were inadequate as well. But the only saving grace were the nice rooms and the complimentary breakfast.