Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

friendly staff, perfect location, a free towel... nothing to complain

Close to everything, in a quiet street. Clean and secure place. I had a nice stay there.

Simply perfect :)

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Bulgaria

Very nicely decorated and cool looking small hostel. The beds were real beds and they provided individual lockers next to beds. Staff was kind and helpful although their accent was a bit difficult to understand. They also showed me the way to my room and my bed. Breakfast was included and it was average. The wifi was good and covered the bedrooms too. The atmosphere was good, although there didn't seem to be that many people staying at the moment, so it was very calm and silent. Which is not bad

OMG it's a steal!! Everything's perfect here and it's the best hostel I've ever been to!! Really beautiful, clean with super helpful staffs!! I felt like home

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Overall my friend and I had a very enjoyable stay at Art Hostel Taurus. Location was great (within 5 minutes walking distance from old town), our dorm room was clean and comfortable, the staff were helpful and friendly, and the breakfast (included in the price) was decent. The only thing I would say is that it is quiet, which while this suited my friend and me, it might not suit others (we were there off season though, which could be the reason why). All in all, a very positive experience!

Was there for only a night, but felt very safe and the hostel is clean :)

Amazing mood, great interior and superlative location. The only disappointment was the breakfast: low in quality and quantity

Bad breakfast. Very good location near to center and castle. Good staff and bad internet connection. Good for this price.

I really like the hostel as it felt so homey. The location is little bit far from the bus station as we took bus to get to Bratislava and you have to walk uphill, but very close to the city centre and the castle. But the rest are great. The kitchen is nice and free breakfast as well. The staffs are very nice, free hairdryer and shampoos and towels. One minus is the wifi cannot be reached to the our room. I'd like to go back here and stay in this hostel in the future :)

Location was great. And Cleanliness is exceptionally good. But Facility was average. No option for cooking other than a microwave. Staffs are very helpful. What I did not like is in a 6 bed room without even informing they out a 7th bed and made one more person to stay while the room was not big enough to accommodate another. This is very unprofessional. Other than that things are good.

Excellent. Worth every penny you spend on here. Only 1 km. away from the bus station, really near to the city centre, and the rooms (at least, the 5-people one) are really big and comfortable. The breakfast it's just OK, but everything else it's almost perfect.

First things first, the directions to get to the hostel are fairly tough, especially if you do not know Slovak and have to figure your way out. Secondly, the check in is only at 2pm which was disappointing. 2 out of 3 receptionists were terribly cold and did not respond well, but Simeona was very warm and made up for her two colleagues' awkward silence. The guides provided by the hostel were inadequate as well. But the only saving grace were the nice rooms and the complimentary breakfast.

Hostel with nice staff and spacious dorms, located us 5 minutes room the old town, but on the wrong side from the bus and train stations, making it a bit of a walk. Had free breakfast nd a kitchen, but only with a microwave and toaster so you can't really cook, and no a to fill water, though jugs are left out you can't really fill a 2nd bottle. Super clean which is nice, but there's just no atmosphere, nice if our need a day or two of chill out, but the best conversations I had were with staff.

Nice hostel close to the castle with very friendly and helpful staff and good wifi. Very chilled and quiet, which was perfect for me! Free breakfast was good, but limited fridge and kitchen space for own food. Entrance was very dimly lit. No lamps or windows in the dorm, which made it hard to move around without disturbing everyone by turning on the main light. Overall very happy with my stay there!

Easy to find and located within quick walking distance to both the main bus terminal and the city center. Found everything to be clean and well looked after. The receptionists were all very kind and accommodating & of course the free breakfast was greatly appreciated! Wi-Fi was somewhat hard to access at times when trying to buy bus tickets out of town.. but hey! well worth what we paid for.

very nice, patient and helpful staff!

• 17th Mar 2015

The location is convenient near the Bratislava Castle and easy to access city center by foot. The common area was quite pleasant, filled with games and confy couches so it is easy to meet other travelers. One thing that I didn't like was that the our room (ground floor) didn't have windows. Also the lockers are from metal, so make noise, and at least on the ground floor you could hear noises from the common area, so ear plugs are recommended. Good value for money, we enjoyed our stay.

This hostel offers tons of service including smiles.Staff are always welcoming,free breakfast with certain level,rooms and common areas are clean.Nothing to complain about.

Good hostel just no vibe and staff could be a little more friendly. Great location though.