Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

Very nice hostel with low price and in a good location!

Quiet and friendly place, very helpful staff.

Really friendly and helpful staff, a nice area. Not a party hostel. Breakfast was the bare minimum but entirely in accordance with other hostels I've stayed in. Beds were very comfortable and pillows felt as good as new. Everything worked, would definitely recommend staying here. Castle 5 mins walk, old town 5 mins walk, brew pub and a couple of cool café bars within 100 metres. Great.

Great Location, nicely done place. Beware of the staff though, they will shout and treat you like you are actually a student in a hostel!

• 29th Sep 2015
  • India

I booked "Double bed", bud when we arrived to the hostel, there was just one room with two beds - twins. I pointed that out, but the girl from reception told me that they have just one room with two beds. In mail I had confirmation for booking of Double, but on HW was at that time already just Twins option so somebody had to complain about that before we did. We ended up with moving of beds :) But generally, very nice and cozy hostel. One of the best I have ever been to.

I made a sporadic trip to Bratislava and needed a hostel quickly. Not sure what or where to look this hostel was lovely? Close to a lot of the city but just out enough to get a good night's sleep. I enjoy the non bunk beds and cleanliness of the entire place. I would certainly stay again when I return.

Its a very nice and quiet hostel.The rooms and the toilets/showers are very clean and the beds very comfortable. Its also very nice that they offer free breakfast and towel. Its a great choice if you are tired of the party hostels and you just want to lay low and have a nice sleep in a relaxing and quiet environment. Its not for you if you are looking for a party hostel with many activities going on around.

It's better if there is a door in the shower room.

The hostel was in a perfect location, all of the sights were at a walkable location. The hostel itself was quite small but very cosy and safe. You receive very large lockers to keep all of your stuff which was very much appreciated. The free breakfast was all very good.

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Spain

stayed here in the off season. wasn't as social as i'd hoped as a result. nice hostel, staff were pleasant and mainly helpful. breakfast was included and is ok. is close to Bratislava castle and the novy most bus station (useful if travelling to/from Vienna). relatively cheap even with the €1.60 tourist tax charge. would stay here again.

Great Hostel, they charge 10 EU for Parking and I didn't found that information in the description, it would have been nice too know.

It's perfect for staying in Bratislava

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Spain

The hostel was pretty clean. However, we booked a double bed and when we got their, it was two twins. It's just wrongly advertised. Perhaps, it's a misunderstanding on the part of the manager. All other hostels recognize that this is a single bed. It was frustrating and the staff just told me I was wrong. We were also given a dinner recommendation. When we arrived, everyone in the place looked at us like we had three heads and said they only took reservations. Not a knowledgable staff.

Hello! Thanks for your interest to our hostel. I'm really sorry for your bad impression, but that was just a big misunderstanding. In the description of this room was written: "'Two natural wood single beds, ensuite shower and toilet, LCD TV, storage cabinet." So it obviously means that there would be just SINGLE beds. To sum up I'm sorry again, but according to the statement I wrote you before, your complaint is absolutely unfair and causeless.

Very close to main landmarks, very safe and clean, people are friendly.

It was a great hostel for a short stay. The breakfast is eh...but will work if you're saving money and hungry. The have a lot of things for free for example, hair dryer, towel, laundry. The wifi didn't work in the room for me but that is pretty common in most hostels.

Great location if you are coming from Vienna (very close to Novy Most). 5 minute walk from the main attraction - Bratislava castle. Very friendly staff. Hostel was very clean and breakfast good. Great value for money.

Stayed here for one night. Felt empty despite there being heaps of people but maybe they weren't up for being too social! Rooms were very spacious, lockers were massive and beds were comfortable. Location was great - short walk from everywhere! Would stay here again.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was comfy. The locker was big. Would definitely stay here again.

Good city, good place, good hostel, excellent staff))))

Great place, very central, no complains. We even got upgraded to a private room for free.

« first « Prev 1 2 3