Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

Had a great time in a very modern clean hostel. Thanks for having us.

No window in my Dorm room

Interestingly designed. You need earplugs though because every noises (talking, door bell, kitchen activities, whaterver else you can think of) is amplyfied by the open area concept and concrete / ceramic inside construction of the hostel. I was lucky that during my stay only few people (and not to young) were there. But I would not take the chance to book again knowing that it would only takes two people to stay up late to disturb my sleeping time. There is no soundproofing, period.

small kitchen, only has microwave so you cant cook. good wifi. good location, 5 mins walk to castle, 10 mins to old town. staffs are very friendly and nice.

Really friendly staff and excellent value for money. Rooms were perfect for us, felt secure and was in a great location too.

• 14th Nov 2014

Everything you need is almost free of charge and have a lovely staff. It is about 3 mins walk from the Bratislava castle and old city is just around the corner. I will definetely go there for my next stay in Bratislava.

Everything was really good: atmosphere, the rooms (with individual beds), the facilities. Very nice for a good price and with the extra of including breakfast. The location is just great: side by side with Bratislava Castle.

Awesome hostel! very clean, space is huge inside the rooms and the locker is bit as well!

A comfortable walking distance to anywhere in the Beautiful, quiet city of Bratislava. Very comfortable dorm with hot showers and a nice social area!

Location near the old town, but a little hard to find (in a small street). Staff quite helpful. Stayed in a room where all four beds are single, which is a plus for people who don't want to climb up and down. Good hostel all in all.

Not much too say, it's great and had a nice stay. Gorgeous young lady checked me in swiftly, got a towel too which was truly appreciated. Wished Bratislava got more attention, one of my most favourite cities in Europe and beautiful well preserved cute capital of Slovakia.

Good: Location, staff were friendly, free lockers in rooms, free towels, clean. Bad: Breakfast was either toast or choco balls and cornflakes mixed together (why??), also no kitchen really just a microwave (but restaurants are very cheap so you don't really need to cook), our room did get quite hot but there was a fan.

Just amazing. Highly recommend!

Nice hostel. Good staff. Pleasant stay

Very nice hostel but the lack of kitchen facilities was a bit annoying. The hostel was located between the castle and the old town so major attraction was very close.

Great little hostel, nice that it had free table football, darts and pool. Decor was modern with some strange pictures on the walls and breakfast was included. Only negative was that the room was really hot even with the aircon on, but we managed to sleep anyway.

Very good

Clean. So so clean. Comfy beds, nice showers, impeccably nice facilities. Definitely a quiet atmosphere, but in a great location in a great city.

Great place to stay, close to everything.

My friends and I stayed in Art Hostel Taurus for one night and we love it! So far, the best hostel that I have ever been! ;D Everything were very good! Thanks Staff of Art Hostel Taurus! (:

« first « Prev 1 2 3