Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

Great hostel. Close to the Castle. Great location. Free locker free towel free wi-fi. Recommend!

I think this one is one among the best hostels in Bratislava, clean, helpful personnel, good position and enjoy your holiday!

• 13th Jan 2016

Although I stayed overnight, I can say that it was one of the best hostel I visited so far.. Very friendly atmosphere and staff .. had a great time .. :)

• 9th Jan 2016
  • India

A quiet and peacefull hostel. A good place to take a rest during a long trip.

Great locations, not a lot of atmosphere but might just be time of the year

Large lockers, breakfast included (which was really good for the price of the room) and they also give you a towel. The bed was really comfortable, but there are not enough outlets in the wall for 8 people. The hostel was very nice and calm, with a table football and some games to spend time.

Great staff and service. Would recommend it!

Shame there aren't any windows in the rooms. Otherwise a very nice hostel.

Clean, comfortable, well-functioning hostel. Perfect for what I needed. Very helpful and friendly staff. Options to socialize but also space to do your own thing, relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast is a nice addition but I like a healthy, nutritious breakfast and this wasn't available except for tomato and cucumber slices. I understand you are trying to keep the costs down but because of that the cheese, bread and cereals were all low quality and non-nutritious. I just bought my own, no big deal.

• 26th Nov 2015

I like this quiet place, good for rest and relax.

Very nice hostel with low price and in a good location!

Quiet and friendly place, very helpful staff.

Really friendly and helpful staff, a nice area. Not a party hostel. Breakfast was the bare minimum but entirely in accordance with other hostels I've stayed in. Beds were very comfortable and pillows felt as good as new. Everything worked, would definitely recommend staying here. Castle 5 mins walk, old town 5 mins walk, brew pub and a couple of cool café bars within 100 metres. Great.

Great Location, nicely done place. Beware of the staff though, they will shout and treat you like you are actually a student in a hostel!

• 29th Sep 2015
  • India

I booked "Double bed", bud when we arrived to the hostel, there was just one room with two beds - twins. I pointed that out, but the girl from reception told me that they have just one room with two beds. In mail I had confirmation for booking of Double, but on HW was at that time already just Twins option so somebody had to complain about that before we did. We ended up with moving of beds :) But generally, very nice and cozy hostel. One of the best I have ever been to.

I made a sporadic trip to Bratislava and needed a hostel quickly. Not sure what or where to look this hostel was lovely? Close to a lot of the city but just out enough to get a good night's sleep. I enjoy the non bunk beds and cleanliness of the entire place. I would certainly stay again when I return.

Its a very nice and quiet hostel.The rooms and the toilets/showers are very clean and the beds very comfortable. Its also very nice that they offer free breakfast and towel. Its a great choice if you are tired of the party hostels and you just want to lay low and have a nice sleep in a relaxing and quiet environment. Its not for you if you are looking for a party hostel with many activities going on around.

It's better if there is a door in the shower room.

The hostel was in a perfect location, all of the sights were at a walkable location. The hostel itself was quite small but very cosy and safe. You receive very large lockers to keep all of your stuff which was very much appreciated. The free breakfast was all very good.

• 22nd Sep 2015
  • Spain

stayed here in the off season. wasn't as social as i'd hoped as a result. nice hostel, staff were pleasant and mainly helpful. breakfast was included and is ok. is close to Bratislava castle and the novy most bus station (useful if travelling to/from Vienna). relatively cheap even with the €1.60 tourist tax charge. would stay here again.