Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

Great Hostel, they charge 10 EU for Parking and I didn't found that information in the description, it would have been nice too know.

It's perfect for staying in Bratislava

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Spain

The hostel was pretty clean. However, we booked a double bed and when we got their, it was two twins. It's just wrongly advertised. Perhaps, it's a misunderstanding on the part of the manager. All other hostels recognize that this is a single bed. It was frustrating and the staff just told me I was wrong. We were also given a dinner recommendation. When we arrived, everyone in the place looked at us like we had three heads and said they only took reservations. Not a knowledgable staff.

Hello! Thanks for your interest to our hostel. I'm really sorry for your bad impression, but that was just a big misunderstanding. In the description of this room was written: "'Two natural wood single beds, ensuite shower and toilet, LCD TV, storage cabinet." So it obviously means that there would be just SINGLE beds. To sum up I'm sorry again, but according to the statement I wrote you before, your complaint is absolutely unfair and causeless.

Very close to main landmarks, very safe and clean, people are friendly.

It was a great hostel for a short stay. The breakfast is eh...but will work if you're saving money and hungry. The have a lot of things for free for example, hair dryer, towel, laundry. The wifi didn't work in the room for me but that is pretty common in most hostels.

Great location if you are coming from Vienna (very close to Novy Most). 5 minute walk from the main attraction - Bratislava castle. Very friendly staff. Hostel was very clean and breakfast good. Great value for money.

Stayed here for one night. Felt empty despite there being heaps of people but maybe they weren't up for being too social! Rooms were very spacious, lockers were massive and beds were comfortable. Location was great - short walk from everywhere! Would stay here again.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was comfy. The locker was big. Would definitely stay here again.

Good city, good place, good hostel, excellent staff))))

Great place, very central, no complains. We even got upgraded to a private room for free.

Everything was good in the hostel! Staff very friendly and helpful, location, etc... And the hostel is very cute and beautiful inside. Not very big. Just great.

Well-run, comfy hostel in a great location (five mins from historical centre, two mins from Bratislava Castle). Very friendly and helpful staff.

Very close to the castle, very good hostel. the bike renting service was a way expensive though

Nice little hostel, includes breakfast go for it

I didn't find it anything special. Clean and good enough for a few nights. I was at a room next to the main door and every time someone came in at night it rang quite loud.

The rooms were spacious and air conditioned. The location of the hostel is great and the staff at reception were very friendly and helpful. This is a great hostel.

Great location but was annoyed by the builders and construction noise early in the morninhg!

Really really good

• 12th Aug 2015

Amazing value for money. Would stay here again!!

I didn't really enjoy my stay here, but for a short stay or people looking for a quiet night it should be fine. It's a lovely hostel, it's just the staff and the atmosphere really let it down. The lady at the front desk was quite rude to everyone, and shouting at the girl who was cleaning. While there's a well equipped common room, there was no atmosphere, no socialising with other travellers. Overall, different staff and I think this hostel would be great.

1 2 Next » last »