Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

Good: Location, staff were friendly, free lockers in rooms, free towels, clean. Bad: Breakfast was either toast or choco balls and cornflakes mixed together (why??), also no kitchen really just a microwave (but restaurants are very cheap so you don't really need to cook), our room did get quite hot but there was a fan.

Just amazing. Highly recommend!

Nice hostel. Good staff. Pleasant stay

Very nice hostel but the lack of kitchen facilities was a bit annoying. The hostel was located between the castle and the old town so major attraction was very close.

Great little hostel, nice that it had free table football, darts and pool. Decor was modern with some strange pictures on the walls and breakfast was included. Only negative was that the room was really hot even with the aircon on, but we managed to sleep anyway.

Very good

Clean. So so clean. Comfy beds, nice showers, impeccably nice facilities. Definitely a quiet atmosphere, but in a great location in a great city.

Great place to stay, close to everything.

My friends and I stayed in Art Hostel Taurus for one night and we love it! So far, the best hostel that I have ever been! ;D Everything were very good! Thanks Staff of Art Hostel Taurus! (:

It was excellent for me comparing with the price! Facilities were so clean, atmosphere was also enough to chill out. besides the breakfast was not only included but also excellent. thanks to this hostel, I spent the night comfortably. :)

Better toilet and shower then most hostels

Great hostel! Really comfortable and enjoyable. Would stay again!

1 2 Next » last »