Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

Nice little hostel, includes breakfast go for it

I didn't find it anything special. Clean and good enough for a few nights. I was at a room next to the main door and every time someone came in at night it rang quite loud.

The rooms were spacious and air conditioned. The location of the hostel is great and the staff at reception were very friendly and helpful. This is a great hostel.

Great location but was annoyed by the builders and construction noise early in the morninhg!

Really really good

• 12th Aug 2015

Amazing value for money. Would stay here again!!

I didn't really enjoy my stay here, but for a short stay or people looking for a quiet night it should be fine. It's a lovely hostel, it's just the staff and the atmosphere really let it down. The lady at the front desk was quite rude to everyone, and shouting at the girl who was cleaning. While there's a well equipped common room, there was no atmosphere, no socialising with other travellers. Overall, different staff and I think this hostel would be great.

Separate showers would be better!!!!

• 31st Jul 2015

We had a great stay in the hostel! It's in a good location, really close to the castle and the city center. We stayed in a private room and it was clean and comfortable; good bathroom as well. Breakfast is a buffet style and it's okay, it's included so no reason to complain. It's just a pity that we didn't get to socialise much with the other people, but overall our stay was more than positive! Recommend!

Good hostel, nothing to complain, very good breakfast.

The staff was nice and friendly and the decor was amazing with the tree in the patio. The location was good with the hostel being between the castle and the old town so it gives you the opportunity to start your day in one place or the other.

Great 3 night stay. Chilled communal area with a tasty breakfast. Some rooms do have no windows though. Worked well for our family of four.

The hostel is nice, in a good location.

very nice hostel. aircon was amazing. would stay here again

The only problem was with our roommates that they left from the room at 4am so they werr making them baggage that time and they were waking us up.

Great hostel. cheap and good location. Common areas are all right, it is clean and you get a locker with key. Wifi works great

Out of the town centre, clean, very helpful staff, walking distance to everything, would recommend.

I only spent on evening here, but it was a nice stay. The fact that they have air conditioning is an amenity that I cannot praise enough, especially in the summer. They have a 24 hour reception, which helps with security, but the door to the building is always propped open. It's very easy to get down town and to the castle from here.

Nice building, near Old Town, nice stay.

I liked the Hostel overall, but man, no windows inda rooms?! :-(