Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

Such amazing value for money. Great location. Very clean and a great nights sleep. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Decent hostel. My only complaint would be the wifi covers which was poor.

I liked the hostel in general (staff is great), but the room was on the basement, without windows, which made it pretty smelly

Really lovely and clean. Nice staff. Breakfast is provided

The breakfast was good, it's an easy walk to the center of town, the computer worked well, the staff were helpful, and the main room provided darts, phooseball, air hockey, cards, and a chess board. The only negative thing I can say is that it seemed, inexplicably, to be lacking certain things like paper towels and napkins.

The best hostel I've ever been in my life. So clean, and prepared with attention to the smallest details. Staff was great; nice common spaces and great location! I definitely loved it!

The best hostel I've stayed so far. Very clean and organised. The location is fabulous. Great staff. Also they serve a great breakfast

The best thing is location and the ambient of the hostel. It's realy nice experience for this good price.

I was very disappointed because here at hostelworld it says Double bed room but it was actually Twin beds. So not a good experience to be there with girlfriend.

A really calm hostel. Wonderful place to relax, play some games at night. It's really near to the main castle of Bratislava, 5 min walking. The hostel is clean and safe.

Good hostel, the room is comfortable, the staff is good, and the location is good too. But the bathroom of our room was dirty, and the shower was broken.

Had a great time in a very modern clean hostel. Thanks for having us.

No window in my Dorm room

Interestingly designed. You need earplugs though because every noises (talking, door bell, kitchen activities, whaterver else you can think of) is amplyfied by the open area concept and concrete / ceramic inside construction of the hostel. I was lucky that during my stay only few people (and not to young) were there. But I would not take the chance to book again knowing that it would only takes two people to stay up late to disturb my sleeping time. There is no soundproofing, period.

1 2 Next » last »