Art Hostel Taurus Reviews

Zamocka 24-26, Bratislava, Slovakia

I liked the Hostel overall, but man, no windows inda rooms?! :-(

A very nice hostel, with helpful and friendly staff, well located, and with comfortable beds. My only gripe was the temperature inside, and I booked this hostel especially because it had AC- in the days the temperature was nearly 40 outside, and the AC couldn't cope at all and switched off. And at night the AC was set to warm 25.1, apparently so the girl in reception wouldn't get cold?! This is hotter than ideal, and even with a fan aimed at me I was too hot in bed. Still would recommend, tho!

Nice hostel which is clean and furnished comfortably and beautifully. Every bed has an own big locker. The breakfast (included in the price) was ok. The towel was very tiny so better bring your own towel. One disadvantage was the door of the bathroom being very noisy everytime someone enters or leaves the bathroom. The hostel is situated very close to the castle and not far away from city center. I would go there again.

One of the cleanest and nicest hostels I've been to. Only downside is that there aren't as many people willing to socialize in the common room, but I made friends through roommates. Very relaxing atmosphere and helpful staff.

The staff were really helpful and friendly and couldn't have done anymore to help us throughout our stay. The hostel is really cool and well laid out around the common area. It was quite quiet when we were there and atmosphere was quite chilled and welcoming.

Great place, has a decent location. Its about a 10 minute walk downtown and 5 minute walk to the castle. Staff was friendly and also had great recommendations.

The hostel is very well situafed near the historical center of town, everything is clean and people are welcoming. I would recommend it to people who want to visit Bratislava.

• 18th Jun 2015

Very clean and amazing location! The only downside is even though there is a fridge to use there is no kitchen sink. It is a great value for money and would stay again.

The location is great - very close to the bus station Novy Most SNP and to all the sights (5 min away from the castle and 10 from the historical center). The breakfast is nice (the minimum of what one needs to start the day is available), the rooms and bathrooms are clean. I would recommend to put an extra garbage bin in the bathroom (not only in the toilet cabins), 'cause it can be problematic to throw away the garbage if the toilets are occupied. A very nice stay, definitely recommended

Good location and the lounge was really cute. On the other hand, the staff was the friendliest, but it was ok. If I was to return to Bratislava, I'd stay as this hostel again.

friendly staff, perfect location, a free towel... nothing to complain

It's closed on the castel and the center. the staff is good, it's clean.

Close to everything, in a quiet street. Clean and secure place. I had a nice stay there.

Simply perfect :)

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Bulgaria

Very nicely decorated and cool looking small hostel. The beds were real beds and they provided individual lockers next to beds. Staff was kind and helpful although their accent was a bit difficult to understand. They also showed me the way to my room and my bed. Breakfast was included and it was average. The wifi was good and covered the bedrooms too. The atmosphere was good, although there didn't seem to be that many people staying at the moment, so it was very calm and silent. Which is not bad

OMG it's a steal!! Everything's perfect here and it's the best hostel I've ever been to!! Really beautiful, clean with super helpful staffs!! I felt like home

• 17th Apr 2015