8.7
Fabulous 373 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 373 Total Reviews
Art Hostel-Usually We Spend Our Time In The Garden Located at 21/A Angel Kanchev Street, , Sofia.
Bulgaria
Sofia 21/A Angel Kanchev Street
87% 373
42.6910710 23.3221507
    Rooms available

• Bahamas, Male, 18-24
27th Apr 2016

This hostel is a little oasis in the city! Really welcoming with its art all over, especially the graffiti and the garden behind. I saw a nice concert, the evening of my stay down in the hostel bar and really enjoyed it! Staff is very friendly, the guy on a day shift spend some time looking for a hiking trip for me. Thank you! I will be back and will recommend to friends!

• Spain, Female, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

The Art-Hostel is an amazing place! It combines diverse artistic activities, like live concerts of Bulgarian musicians and exhibitions with the tranquility of one of the most green and maintained gardens hidden in the streets of the city. I understood that this unique place is not going t exist for a long time, as it is changing location after 15 years-it is the first hostel in Bulgaria! Do not miss the chance to see it for last! It looks like an emblematic venue of the cultural life!

31st Mar 2016

This is without any doubt the best place to stay in Sofia. The bar is amazing, the vibe is great, it's really close to the center. A party hostel at its best, with lots of locals hanging out with travellers and having a good time.

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
4th Mar 2016
6.3

The bed was awfull, my room was next to the reception and was really noisy, and music was playing really loud since 8am. The place has a good atmosphere, I'm guessing it must be a great place to go in sommer.

Hello, We are really sorry that you had some inconvenience with the bed and the level of the music. We will take all steps necessary to improve this!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd Feb 2016
6.6

Barely slept because the springs in the mattress were so bad. Bunk bed creaked when shifting weight. I didn't enjoy the atmosphere, it felt pretty impersonal and cliquey. I was however impressed by the service the next day, with a staff member taking time to help me find a bus stop and letting me use the common area while I waited before leaving. I had planned to stay longer but after not enjoying myself decided to move to the next place earlier. I was surprised this hostel was rated so highly.

Hello, Beds and mattresses has been repaired recently. We are really sorry about feeling impersonal, but what do you mean exactly? We understood that our staff paid a special attention to you?

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2015

Everything was excellent. My friend and I arrived late because we were clubbing in Sofia. The host expected us and all the documents were ready to sign. The hostel is very colourfully decorated and has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The only unpleasant thing for me was a particular smell of something that I did not like.

24th Dec 2015

It was a great hostel within walking distance from the main shopping center and the NDK metro station. The staff was great. They had a good time with us, and they really made the experience fun.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
2nd Dec 2015

We had a great time staying at the Art Hostel. We have booked another stay in January, we liked it so much. This time we won't have as much problem with jet lag, so we can hang out in the bar more!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
23rd Nov 2015

Very recommended, very welcoming place, 24hour reception and great value for money.