7.9
Very Good 453 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 453 Total Reviews
Art Hostel-Usually We Spend Our Time In The Garden Located at 21/A Angel Kanchev Street, , Sofia.
Bulgaria
Sofia 21/A Angel Kanchev Street
79% 453
42.6910710 23.3221507
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, All Male Group, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

I really liked my stay! Staff was helpful, a bar underneath the hostel resulted in a great atmosphere and nice vibe. Breakfast was pretty good, not only bread but also cereal / yoghurt. Rooms were decent.

• Croatia, Male, 25-30
11th Nov 2016
4.0

This is the worst hostel where I was so far. Only good thinks of this hostel is location, other stuff is disaster. Rooms have electrical heater which can heat up nothing, the bathroom has no heating, sink not working and so on. The building from outside don't look nice. Staff is good but nothing special. Breakfast is free but is very poor choice. Room where is the breakfast is dirty and smells bad (in the basement)...

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
10th Nov 2016

Best hostel I have every stayed in. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Really good breakfast. Also a bar downstairs. Would definitely recommend it.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
30th Sep 2016
5.1

The people running the Hostel are quite nice, but it is not clean. My 4-bed dorm was a "4-bed and a-matracess-on-the-floor"-dorm. In addition to this the matracess were very dirty. Aside from the cleanliness it is good, but that's a big deal.

• Serbia, Male, 25-30
29th Sep 2016
6.0

Crack shack

22nd Sep 2016

Nice place with nice people :).

• Mexico, Couple, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
5.7

Unfriendly, untrained staff. Dirty A.F.. The filthiest toilets I've seen in a long time. Dirty linen, showers not working, intermittent hot water, they add extra beds in the floor to accomodate more people than what is stated in the page, they don't lubricate the room doors so you make a scandal while going to the toilets in the middle of the night... the garden is awesome though.

• mitchelleroth7720
  • USA, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2016

I had a great stay here. Helpful staff, chill garden area. One downside is the one bathroom and shower on the main floor. But in spite of that I would recommend this place and stay again.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
2nd Sep 2016
6.6

Good location and the garden and the bar are really nice. There are no lockers though, the mattresses seem to be from the last century and some people don't even get a bed but have to sleep on a mattress on the floor. The atmosphere was also a bit weird and the staff wasn't overly helpful. When I asked how to get to the airport by public transport they just told me I should take a cab.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

Great location, great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, and overall great value for money. The breakfast was very nice though only started at 9am which was a bit late for me to enjoy as I had to catch a 945am bus. The printer was unfortunately out of ink but otherwise facilities were very comprehensive with bar, garden, showers, toilets - all the works.