Art Hostel-Usually We Spend Our Time In The Garden Reviews

21/A Angel Kanchev Street, Sofia, Bulgaria

Staff were genuinely helpful and tried their best to make you feel comfortable. Great place to stay for music lovers and good to meet others as bar is open to public - music in bar at night - if you want to sleep early, bring earplugs/drink or choose a double rm as music can be loud til ~2am (bar is below a mixed dorm) which is fine if you don't have plans to go out early the next day but it's very annoying if you want to get up and explore. Comfy beds.

• 3rd Mar 2014

The Art Hostel totally lived up to its name, I had an amazing stay here. The staff is really nice and helped me with all my questions, the place looks absolutely amazing, though don't go shower in the mornings if you prefer some hot water, but that's the only negative thing that can be said. Also check out the bar in the hostel, you'll love it! ;)

Best hostel I've ever stayed!

• 19th Feb 2014

I loved this hostel! Staff were great and the atmosphere was also good however, my only complaint was that the hostel did not have enough showers and toilets.

The staff was very nice and helpful, the hostel is fairly close to all tourist attractions and bars. Downside for winter: little heating in rooms, none in the bathroom and hot water runs out quickly which makes for very cold showers.

A place with amazing atmosphere. What may lack in luxury balances in personality and staff. Love it.

I was amazed with the actitud of the night receptionist. My from was next to the reception and he was putting the music loud until 1:30 am.. is like he didn't care at all about the guess. The room was little bit not very tidy. Apart of that the people who worked there was very nice and easygoing.

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Really good socially here. Lots of locals frequented the bar in evenings so was great to meet some locals and travellers aswell. Breakfast was really good and location great. Bordered on being a party hostel and as a result didn't feel quite at home here. Overall glad I stayed here.