Art Hostel-Usually We Spend Our Time In The Garden Reviews

21/A Angel Kanchev Street, Sofia, Bulgaria

This hostel is pretty good but I really wanted to like it more. Staff is good. Garden is nice. Good bar downstairs. Met lots of cool people. Was a bit disappointed with the 3 high beds and the showers never having hot water.

Great place for fun. Friendly staff and excellent location. Live music in the bar downstairs and a nice yard to hang out with folks from around the world. It's a perfect place for lively and fun holidays. But if you want a quiet night, avoid weekend when the music and buzz in the bar and in the yard continues 48 hours.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Japan

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Art Hostel, Martin couldn't have been more helpful. The most enjoyable times for us were the morning breakfasts where we met people and had great discussions, Sometimes lasting until midday. Met some stimulating and interesting people. The staff were always on hand giving information. or finding it. Lovely location and a great place to be, would recomend it to all our relatives and friends. Thank you..

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Cool hostel!! I really great vibe. Wish we went in the high season because it has real potential. The staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Took a while for them to bring breakfast a couple of times. I think the staff party pretty hard too. Great place. Would recommend!!

They stuffed up my booking which isnt a good start but they sorted me out with a lovely old lady (with a room that is). From what i saw the hostel was OK, nice garden out back. Saw a very cool band in the bar. Just note that the whole "locals in the bar" thing manifested itself with mostly local couples chatting amongst themselves although Im sure they're all splendid folk as I found all Bulgarians to be. Except those curmudgeons selling train tickets.

Good vibe, bar, garden, staff promptly handled all my requests. Would recommend. Plus: locals come here a lot.

The toilet floor got wet quickly and I was bitten in the night by something, but overall it was good to stay here

1 2 Next » last »