Art Hostel Zadar Reviews

Biogradska 37/39, Zadar, Croatia

Nice place, the bar is really nice. Close by to the coach station so no lugging heavy backpacks too far. Staff were nice and friendly :) complementary free drink too!

Really enjoyed our stay here. Very friendly and felt at home, ended up staying an extra night. Only downsides were the kitchen facilities only consisted of 2 hobs and a fridge, plus the hostel was a disappointing 40 minute walk into the old town. Despite the few downsides I couldn't recommend this hostel enough.

It is far from the centre, but not so far from the bus station. Nice rooms and bathrooms, clean. The reception girl is nice, a bit weird but nice and interesting. I definitely recommend this place to stay.

Immediatelly, when entered the door of the yard of the hostel, I knew I came on the right place. The place is nice, rooms are spacious, kitchen useful, toilet clean, nothing to complain about. I didn't used the key even once, becouse it's save, my things were laying on bed and everywhere and no one even thougt to steal something. Trust me, it's save place. Greetings to Gaby and Anita, you are crazy girls, you should do "pub crawl" very often :) Saying Hello also to the owner - nice lady :)

The staff is very helpful and nice! The only negative is that the bus there stops go early, but there is only a 15min walk from the bus station. But its very worth the money :)

• 19th Aug 2013
  • Sweden

Not a bad hostel to stay in, though it is a bit far from the city center. Staff were friendly girls and helpful with calling taxis and recommendations on things to do and so on. However, the door knob for our room (4 person) fell off and we were trapped inside until someone rescued us, when we told them they already knew and didn't do anything except put the handle back on - ofcourse we were trapped again. Disappointing as its an easy fix. All doors a bit dodgy actually, one bathroom had no lock

The place is far from the city centre, in an industrial zone, but the hostel is genuine and the atmosphere great. The rooms are spacious. Parking no trouble.

Best hostel I have stayed in yet! The staff are beyond the best they were so good. The location is perfect, the communal kitchen was spotless, there are couches to sit and meet people and when we wanted to sleep there was not one sound. If you are going to Zadar you have to stay here

• 11th Aug 2013
  • New Zealand

Thank you Gabriela! I really enjoyed my stay and you are a great host, who can deal with all the situations with success :) I felt at home. Best, Ann

The hostess wouldn't even give me the left over sack of potatoes to take home, so over all you could say I was disappointed with that.

Great stay. Friendly staff, very helpful. Close to bus station though far from the city.

Flexible opening times, very clean bathrooms, bit far from the center.

Great place to stay. Easy to get to upon arrival at the bus or trainstation just a 10 minute walk. Even though the center is a 25 minute walk away from here, the beach,supermarkets and the busstation are really close and its an nice location without the big groups of tourists. The people who work here are great, a bit crazy but a lot of fun! The hostel is clean and tidy. A key for the front door and rooms would be nice, everything is open now. There are big lockers though.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Gaby and Anita are the best! Thanks for everything and for taking us to the bars downtown. Will recomend it for sure :) X Jesse

• 29th Jul 2013

Thought that the staff were very friendly and were willing to help, which made things a lot easier.

• 25th Jul 2013

Great helpful staff. Sorted out taxi from the ferry port. Great vibe at the hostel. Met some cracking people

Great little place to stay. Lovely staff always so helpful. Location is deceptively far from oldtown but bit of walking never hurt anybody plus there is a bus stop across the road. Will go back if ever in zadar again.

It was a really good stay there and i recomend it to everybody who wants to visit Zadar

• 11th Jul 2013
  • Spain

This place is awesome, if you don't love neega and ginja you are crazy, it's the best hostel in Zadar for the money. Go here you will have fun and make mosquito friends.

• 7th Jul 2013