Art Hostel Zadar Reviews

Braće Miroslava i Janka Perice 37, Zadar, Croatia

Great place, great staff and super clean!

Best host ever

I was given the wrong keys, so when I returned to the hostel at 2:00am, I was unable to enter the building and as a consequence, had to sleep on the street. Mistakes do happen, but - although I did not ask for one - feel I should have been offered a refund for the fact that I didn't actually get a night in the hostel.

• 8th Aug 2014

This is a nice hostel. A bit far from town but walkable. The kitchen/lounge is a bit small and can get very busy in the evening.

Friendly staff, extremely clean. A 30 minute qalk to the old town, but if you don't mind taking a bus, it's really well placed. Close ti the beach, the kitchen is fairly good and towels are provided

It's well located as it's near to the bus station but it's about half an hour's walk from the old town. Rooms were clean and spacious. Good kitchen and lounge facilities, friendly and helpful staff. Interesting comics!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Wales

We only stayed for one night to catch a flight in the morning. The staff was very helpful and the facilities were good but there wasn't really anything around. There's a bus station across the street but nothing within walking distance besides a market.

great staff!

The hostel was amazing, It is a bit off from the city center but the distance is walkable, also the connectivity with bus is good. It's a great value for money. The receptionist was very welcoming, helpful and fun. Unfortunately Croatia lost a crucial soccer world cup game that night, but as there as a Croatian saying "Ako prodjem pijem, ako padnem pijem", we drank nonetheless...

Great 1 night stop in Zadar at the Art Hostel. The staff were so friendly, helpful and patient while teaching us some Croatian. A short walk from the main bus station and 15 min to the old town makes this place the ideal location for any weary traveller. 9/10

Recent change of road name meant I was taken to the old town by a taxi driver which unfortunately cost me double than it should have. Arrived on a Sunday and the closest open supermarket was a twenty minute walk, the staff were very generous offering to pick up some food for me from the shop so that I could stay at the hostel. Fleeting visit but lovely atmosphere.

It isn't really near anything, so it's quite a walk even to get food. BUT, the staff were really nice! I was there on the first night of the season, and the two girls working there were very friendly and helpful. It had a really nice and relaxed vibe, and I felt very comfortable from the beginning!