Art Hostel Reviews

Via Enrico Pessina, 66, Naples, Italy

Great Hostel, no lockers in the rooms which was a bit strange but because of this I think everyone was very respectful of personal space. Rooms are a bit small, but comfortable otherwise thanks to in-room bathrooms for most dorm types. Would definitely stay here again.

Breakfast is just a croissant and coffee. Staff speaks poor English and acts really annoyed when you're 1 hour late because of closed metro (info they haven't mentioned at reservation a couple of hours earlier). Bunk beds are rocky and unstable, the room couldn't be locked. Will not use again.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

The location is perfect if you want to go out, it's right in the center. The downside of this is that it's pretty noisy at night.

No WiFi in the rooms. No lockers. No key on rooms door. Anyway it's close to piazza Bellini where everybody goes to meet and hang out. It's ok for a short stay (1/2 nights).

Definitely the type of hostel where they squeeze more beds into a room than they should. It's decent, though I a few complaints. Our bedroom door was broke and so many people came in to use our bathroom (security issue). Also they charged me extra when I got there. They say, if you book online, the deposit fee goes to hostelworld, and so they need to charge you again. I call it getting robbed. So if another hostel is a few euro more expensive, choose that one because it will be the same price.

• 27th Sep 2014

hi! i was stolen my shampoo, form clenser, head brush. these are not expensive. however, i am traveling for 80 days. so they are improtant. however, womenstaff said i don't know X1000. something bad 1. no wi-fi in the room 2. shared with their staff in the hostel 3. terible traffic noisy 5. unsafe( no locker) 6. shared moring JUICE**I GUESS** 7. no professional*stolen! i dont know 8. weak bed

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

The day we arrived a guy got bit by something in his bed and checked out immediately. Bathrooms were gross. Random guy would come into your room whenever he pleased to count how many people were in the room. Happened at 130 AM to us and he turned on the light to do it. Wifi is terrible. Only 4 chairs in common room. Constant sirens throughout the night and day. Overall, we could not wait to get out.

You wont have much in this hostel, though is great for a short stay. Really close to the historical center, the staff (Noemi) is super cool and the hostel is very calm.

Over priced but it was peak season so what do you expect. Beware, the breakfast included is a really bad white bread roll with jam (no toaster) and orange drink rather than juice. Built the restaurant where you have breaky, you also get 20% off your bill for lunch and dinner. It's mediocre pricing but the food is AMAZING! Best authentic Italian food I had in my whole ten days of being in italy!

Very nice hostel with friendly staff. Secure hostel from the outside, but once in the hostel all doors open with no locks/keycards and no lockers safes in the rooms. Breakfast included but very poor (bread rolls and orange juice only)

Great place, lovely staff. Average breakfast

• 15th Aug 2014

AMAZING staff. They all made you feel like family, even if there was a strong language barrier with some. Great atmosphere and great location. My only concern was that the front door to the building and the one to the apartment where all the rooms were are usually kept unlocked. There was also no lock on the rooms nor a safe -- but we had no problems whatsoever so I had a great time at this hostel!

8 people. Location REALLY good. Toilets clean. Shower phone holder broken and replaced the day after. We had contact with two receptionist: both accurate, available, friendly and English speakers. No noise in the rooms. Conditioning system in the rooms. 20% discount at the restaurant of the hostel. Soft smell of smoke at night (no explained why). Breakfast (1 drink and 1 sweet piece) provided.

The staff didn't told me she will move our bed, when I came back, I was so astonished that my bed was disappear.

I enjoyed my stay very much due to the owners want to make my stay great

Host is very kind and location is very nice to find! Breakfast is also good. I was in female room. It was nice to me. I recommand this place for you!

DON'T STAY HERE. This hostel is a nightmare. The room we stayed in didn't have lockers or able to lock the room door. It was used for staff to sleep in as well and the toilet area for the common area. There is no kitchen the breakfast is disgusting. The shower door fell off in my hand, the toilet didn't have a seat. The beds are uncomfortable. The on,y good thing is the location.

I only stayed here for one night. The place was ok and near a metro stop. The restrooms were not very clean and for some reason it seemed to be very loud in the morning. Very helpful if you speak italian or understand it...some of the staff will only speak italian.

I wish I could properly spell the name of the receptionist, so that I could tell her again what a wonderful job she did!!! She was friendly and helpful, very enthusiastic in a good way, pretty, and can run around constantly in heels......the older gentleman got me to the port where my ferry was departing in less than 30 minutes, which was CRITICAL, and also deserves kudos. I had a great time in Napoli, thanks in large part to the fine work of these people!!!

• 1st Aug 2014

Get a second bathroom/toilet.