Art Hostel Reviews

Via Enrico Pessina, 66, Naples, Italy

You wont have much in this hostel, though is great for a short stay. Really close to the historical center, the staff (Noemi) is super cool and the hostel is very calm.

Very nice hostel with friendly staff. Secure hostel from the outside, but once in the hostel all doors open with no locks/keycards and no lockers safes in the rooms. Breakfast included but very poor (bread rolls and orange juice only)

Great place, lovely staff. Average breakfast

• 15th Aug 2014

AMAZING staff. They all made you feel like family, even if there was a strong language barrier with some. Great atmosphere and great location. My only concern was that the front door to the building and the one to the apartment where all the rooms were are usually kept unlocked. There was also no lock on the rooms nor a safe -- but we had no problems whatsoever so I had a great time at this hostel!

8 people. Location REALLY good. Toilets clean. Shower phone holder broken and replaced the day after. We had contact with two receptionist: both accurate, available, friendly and English speakers. No noise in the rooms. Conditioning system in the rooms. 20% discount at the restaurant of the hostel. Soft smell of smoke at night (no explained why). Breakfast (1 drink and 1 sweet piece) provided.

The staff didn't told me she will move our bed, when I came back, I was so astonished that my bed was disappear.

I enjoyed my stay very much due to the owners want to make my stay great

Host is very kind and location is very nice to find! Breakfast is also good. I was in female room. It was nice to me. I recommand this place for you!

DON'T STAY HERE. This hostel is a nightmare. The room we stayed in didn't have lockers or able to lock the room door. It was used for staff to sleep in as well and the toilet area for the common area. There is no kitchen the breakfast is disgusting. The shower door fell off in my hand, the toilet didn't have a seat. The beds are uncomfortable. The on,y good thing is the location.

I only stayed here for one night. The place was ok and near a metro stop. The restrooms were not very clean and for some reason it seemed to be very loud in the morning. Very helpful if you speak italian or understand it...some of the staff will only speak italian.

I wish I could properly spell the name of the receptionist, so that I could tell her again what a wonderful job she did!!! She was friendly and helpful, very enthusiastic in a good way, pretty, and can run around constantly in heels......the older gentleman got me to the port where my ferry was departing in less than 30 minutes, which was CRITICAL, and also deserves kudos. I had a great time in Napoli, thanks in large part to the fine work of these people!!!

• 1st Aug 2014

Get a second bathroom/toilet.

Very relaxed atmosphere where you can meet many people! Giovanni, sei er meglio!!! The staff is the friendliest I have ever met. The location is perfect. I enjoyed it very much!

We were welcomed by a super friendly receptionist. The room was clean and had air conditioning , they came to make up the bed during the day which is not really common in hostels. It was a bit noisy but nothing too bad...breakfast is good, served in a café right by the hostel. Location is great and staff very helpful, would definitely recommend!!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay in Naples for long, but for what I needed, this was perfect.

The hostel was fantastic. We chose this hostel as 1. it was available and 2. it had great reviews already. Both my friend and myself we amazed at how amazing the hostel looked and the facilities available. The staff are so friendly and helpful allowing us to print our boarding passes ect.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Amazing room, double floors with two separate large beds. Staff were very helpful and accommodating but sometimes hard to find (needed help in our last morning at check out and couldn't find anything). Great value for a double private bathroom, right beside the archeological museum but have the address on hand because can drivers had no idea where it was or what it was. Breakfast included at the restaurant next door and guests receive dinner discounts

The staff was super nice and very willing to chat with me despite my student-level Italian. The hostel definitely didn't feel like a hostel but more of a hotel, which from my perspective, was a positive thing. It was quiet and very relaxed. Breakfast was a typical Italian breakfast. I keep seeing people give negative reviews for coffee and a croissant at a hotel in Italy, but that is what they eat here!!! That being said, it was bad coffee and a bad croissant, so definitely go to another cafe.

One word describes staff here: bodhisattvas. I got a taste of the culture when I arrived, on my deathbed, and needed to go to the hospital for an infection. Giovanni and Noami brought me there, argued in Italian for me to have a translator, and visited me the next day. They took care of my sister back at the hostel and the whole community seemed to know about me. I was a stranger and they brought me in like family. I loved them.

A really nice and clean hostel. Only one advice that there should be at least one more bathroom for the 10-bed dorm. Otherwise everything was superb and the breakfast was awesome.