Art Hostel Reviews

Via Enrico Pessina, 66, Naples, Italy

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay in Naples for long, but for what I needed, this was perfect.

The hostel was fantastic. We chose this hostel as 1. it was available and 2. it had great reviews already. Both my friend and myself we amazed at how amazing the hostel looked and the facilities available. The staff are so friendly and helpful allowing us to print our boarding passes ect.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Amazing room, double floors with two separate large beds. Staff were very helpful and accommodating but sometimes hard to find (needed help in our last morning at check out and couldn't find anything). Great value for a double private bathroom, right beside the archeological museum but have the address on hand because can drivers had no idea where it was or what it was. Breakfast included at the restaurant next door and guests receive dinner discounts

The staff was super nice and very willing to chat with me despite my student-level Italian. The hostel definitely didn't feel like a hostel but more of a hotel, which from my perspective, was a positive thing. It was quiet and very relaxed. Breakfast was a typical Italian breakfast. I keep seeing people give negative reviews for coffee and a croissant at a hotel in Italy, but that is what they eat here!!! That being said, it was bad coffee and a bad croissant, so definitely go to another cafe.

One word describes staff here: bodhisattvas. I got a taste of the culture when I arrived, on my deathbed, and needed to go to the hospital for an infection. Giovanni and Noami brought me there, argued in Italian for me to have a translator, and visited me the next day. They took care of my sister back at the hostel and the whole community seemed to know about me. I was a stranger and they brought me in like family. I loved them.

A really nice and clean hostel. Only one advice that there should be at least one more bathroom for the 10-bed dorm. Otherwise everything was superb and the breakfast was awesome.

Were visiting from Romania, we really enjoyed the place. Has a great location, very close to a metro station, in downtown Naples, with via Toledo and the spanish quarter easily reachable nearby. The cheapest accommodation you will find in the city, has a great staff, especially Giovanni, who will help you with anything he can even after you checked out from the hostel. The hostel was very clean, with free wi-fi and an all around laid back and good atmosphere. Enjoy!

• 23rd May 2014