Art Hostel Reviews

Via Enrico Pessina, 66, Naples, Italy

Great Hostel, no lockers in the rooms which was a bit strange but because of this I think everyone was very respectful of personal space. Rooms are a bit small, but comfortable otherwise thanks to in-room bathrooms for most dorm types. Would definitely stay here again.

Breakfast is just a croissant and coffee. Staff speaks poor English and acts really annoyed when you're 1 hour late because of closed metro (info they haven't mentioned at reservation a couple of hours earlier). Bunk beds are rocky and unstable, the room couldn't be locked. Will not use again.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

The location is perfect if you want to go out, it's right in the center. The downside of this is that it's pretty noisy at night.

No WiFi in the rooms. No lockers. No key on rooms door. Anyway it's close to piazza Bellini where everybody goes to meet and hang out. It's ok for a short stay (1/2 nights).

Definitely the type of hostel where they squeeze more beds into a room than they should. It's decent, though I a few complaints. Our bedroom door was broke and so many people came in to use our bathroom (security issue). Also they charged me extra when I got there. They say, if you book online, the deposit fee goes to hostelworld, and so they need to charge you again. I call it getting robbed. So if another hostel is a few euro more expensive, choose that one because it will be the same price.

• 27th Sep 2014

hi! i was stolen my shampoo, form clenser, head brush. these are not expensive. however, i am traveling for 80 days. so they are improtant. however, womenstaff said i don't know X1000. something bad 1. no wi-fi in the room 2. shared with their staff in the hostel 3. terible traffic noisy 5. unsafe( no locker) 6. shared moring JUICE**I GUESS** 7. no professional*stolen! i dont know 8. weak bed

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

The day we arrived a guy got bit by something in his bed and checked out immediately. Bathrooms were gross. Random guy would come into your room whenever he pleased to count how many people were in the room. Happened at 130 AM to us and he turned on the light to do it. Wifi is terrible. Only 4 chairs in common room. Constant sirens throughout the night and day. Overall, we could not wait to get out.