Art Hostel Reviews

Via Enrico Pessina, 66, Naples, Italy

I booked this hostel last minute at I was passing through Naples. I was pleasantly surprised! I stayed in a dorm with 6 beds and met 3 other friendly travelers. The hostel is located in a prime location to walk around but is also very peaceful at night. In the morning you can go to a little restaurant around the corner for a free cappuccino and pastry. Should I ever find myself in Naples again I would definitely stay there!

A nice place and nice people. Hard to find though. It is in the second floor and that's not marked. They also sometimes close and do not specify a return time. That can be unnerving if you arrive and wonder if they will ever open or went out of business or something. Thank goodness the people downstairs had a guest that spoke English. She took me in, fed me pizza and a capachino, then reassured me that things would be OK. After I got in things went well. Knowing Italian would help.

there wasnt many people staying at the hostel when i was there,well none that spoke apart from the staff it was nice and clean in a good spot ,but need a better seat to sit in ,in the common room for comfort had a nice place to go to for breakfast ,or a meal with 20 per cent off

Great Hostel, no lockers in the rooms which was a bit strange but because of this I think everyone was very respectful of personal space. Rooms are a bit small, but comfortable otherwise thanks to in-room bathrooms for most dorm types. Would definitely stay here again.