Fabulous 257 Total Reviews
Fabulous 257 Total Reviews
Art Hostel Located at Via Enrico Pessina, 66, , Naples.
Italy
Naples 80135 Via Enrico Pessina, 66
80% 257
40.8518015 14.2500915
    Rooms available

21st Jun 2016
7.7

An average hostel, nothing jumps out about it. There were no lockers, safes, or outlets to charge my phone since I was on the top bunk. Only bottom bunkers get outlets. The shower drain got clogged and flooded the bathroom while I was there, but the guy happily and quickly cleaned it up. Good food nearby.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2016
4.3

Bathroom was disgusting when I got there super dirty. Brakfast is a joke, got bitten by insects on the bed, mattress so soft feelt like water bed. No one speaks English and the lady was coming in out of the room when I had plenty of time to check out. Horrible experience, I have travelled all of Itally and stayed in many hostels this is by far the worse one. Avoid

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2016
7.1

Location is great and the boss is helpful with our inquiries. Basically you get what you paid for.

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
7.7

We had a nice stay at the Art Hostel. It was a very relaxed environment with people coming and going frequently. The staff was very nice and helped us find the best beaches and restaurants in Naples. The facilities were nothing extraordinary, but they were adequate for a short weekend stay.

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
7th Jun 2016

Had a great stay for one night, my train was delayed and I didn't arrive until after midnight but the owner stayed until I arrived to make sure I could get all checked in and organised. Left luggae during the day and it was all secure as well, very helpful staff at the restaurant helped me figure out my next train and it made a huge difference! Thanks again guys!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jun 2016
8.0

This hostel was off a very noisy street with traffic which could be heard all night. Good location close to the metro but was hard to find the entrance when first arriving. Helpful and enthusiastic staff when checking in. Overall nice place to stay in Naples.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016
6.6

This was a mediocre hostel. It was nice enough, and clean. The rooms were quite small with no where to put bags and no security lockers or cages. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. The restaurant staff downstairs even more so, helping me get to my next destination. The food there is good and relatively cheap as well. Finding the hostel was the hardest part as there's only one sign. The reception is through big wooden doors and on the second floor of the building straight in front.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016
8.0

Nice hostel, staff are really lovely and helpful! We arrived and could not get into the room for about an hour and a half which was the only downside. Breakfast was pleasant - you also get 20% off normal menu. It's in a good location, if you turn left out of the hostel there is a square and lovely restaurants in the backstreets. Recommend visiting catacombs (walking distance from the hostel & very cheap). Make sure you look at the entrance of hostel online as not obvious where it is!

27th May 2016
7.1

Was difficult to find being that the signage isn't near the entrance and once you're in the stairwell there is nothing to direct you to the proper floor. I wasn't offered a key and when I got back to my room had to wait for someone to come in to let me in. For a night I would say it's fine but I wouldn't recommend staying an extended amount of time.

• Israel, Female, 18-24
26th May 2016
6.3

That wasn't any place place to sit and hang out and talk to people. That why you'll probably never get to talk to the people from the other rooms... No lockers of something... Bathrooms were inside every room which was nice. Great location. Nice breakfast