Art Hotel Vienna Reviews

Brandmayergasse 7-9, 1050 Vienna, Vienna, Austria

Good value hotel - it's not right in the centre of town, but there's a very regular bus that takes you into the centre in 10 mins. I never had to wait more than 4 mins for the bus. The room was nice and big, very clean, slightly dated decor but that's not a big problem. Nice, modern bathroom. Rooms at the back of the hotel have balconies with lovely big doors. Comfy bed, a little on the soft side but I still slept well.

I would like to know in advance more information about parking and breakfast, included or not in price.

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Romania

The Art Hotel is an excellent chain of hotels and I'll be sure to look for one in any city I travel to. The artworks on the walls/elevator/backyard/front walls are all excellent and unusual. Staff were very friendly, hotel was comfortable and well-kept. The bar looked nice (though small!) but I didn't get a chance to try it so can't vouch for the selection.

• 18th Nov 2013